Reply
Last Guardian
Registered: 11/24/2011
Offline
11297 posts
 

Re: Naughty Paws: Community Game Nights

Oct 2, 2012

Orochidude wrote:
Sign me up for Saturday once more.

Same, but as a reserve. c:

Message 591 of 2,337 (428 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 01/02/2012
Offline
690 posts
 

Re: Naughty Paws: Community Game Nights

Oct 2, 2012

sign me up sometime, but can someone translate these times to GMT London Time?

Message 592 of 2,337 (426 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
MVP Support
Registered: 12/29/2003
Offline
12491 posts
 

Re: Naughty Paws: Community Game Nights

Oct 2, 2012

There has been an update to the original post in this thread. It unveils the mysteries of the “Naughty Paw” rank that you may have seen this morning in the PlayStation Community Forums. I encourage everyone to re-read the questions and answers for any new information.

 

Congratulations, SteepMatt and ACE3883! You two will be able to sport our special “Naughty Paw” rank for two weeks.

PlayStation Consumer Services and Technical Support: 1-800-345-7669

PlayStation Account and Billing Support: 1-877-971-7669

Twitter: @Sweet13Poison | YouTube: Sweetest13Poison | Twitch: Sweet13Poison

Message 593 of 2,337 (423 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 10/28/2011
Offline
990 posts
 

Re: Naughty Paws: Community Game Nights

[ Edited ]
Oct 2, 2012

I want to sign up for thursday's event please. Long time I don't play with/against shadowlibraboy Smiley Happy

Put me in the reserves list.

Message 594 of 2,337 (416 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
MVP Support
Registered: 12/29/2003
Offline
12491 posts
 

Re: Naughty Paws: Community Game Nights

[ Edited ]
Oct 2, 2012

Dymism wrote:

sign me up sometime, but can someone translate these times to GMT London Time?


 

The Naughty Paws event on Thursday, October 4th at 7 PM PDT takes place on Friday, October 5th at 2 AM GMT.

 

The Naughty Paws event on Saturday, October 6th at 2 PM PDT takes place on Saturday, October 6th at 9 PM GMT.

 

With that being said, you cannot guarantee yourself a spot for both of these events. Please choose one.  

PlayStation Consumer Services and Technical Support: 1-800-345-7669

PlayStation Account and Billing Support: 1-877-971-7669

Twitter: @Sweet13Poison | YouTube: Sweetest13Poison | Twitch: Sweet13Poison

Message 595 of 2,337 (412 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 01/02/2012
Offline
690 posts
 

Re: Naughty Paws: Community Game Nights

Oct 2, 2012

SweetPoison13 wrote:

There has been an update to the original post in this thread. It unveils the mysteries of the “Naughty Paw” rank that you may have seen this morning in the PlayStation Community Forums. I encourage everyone to re-read the questions and answers for any new information.

 

Congratulations, SteepMatt and ACE3883! You two will be able to sport our special “Naughty Paw” rank for two weeks.


Ace Deserves it !

Is this rank only for the forums>?

Message 596 of 2,337 (407 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 01/02/2012
Offline
690 posts
 

Re: Naughty Paws: Community Game Nights

Oct 2, 2012

SweetPoison13 wrote:

Dymism wrote:

sign me up sometime, but can someone translate these times to GMT London Time?


 

The Naughty Paws event on Thursday, October 4th at 7 PM PDT takes place on Friday, October 5th at 2 AM GMT.

 

The Naughty Paws event on Saturday, October 6th at 2 PM PDT takes place on Saturday, October 6th at 9 PM GMT.

 

With that being said, you cannot guarantee yourself a spot for both of these events. Please choose one.  


Can i take a place on saturday 9pm London time??

Message 597 of 2,337 (405 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
MVP Support
Registered: 12/29/2003
Offline
12491 posts
 

Re: Naughty Paws: Community Game Nights

Oct 2, 2012

Dymism wrote:

SweetPoison13 wrote:

There has been an update to the original post in this thread. It unveils the mysteries of the “Naughty Paw” rank that you may have seen this morning in the PlayStation Community Forums. I encourage everyone to re-read the questions and answers for any new information.

 

Congratulations, SteepMatt and ACE3883! You two will be able to sport our special “Naughty Paw” rank for two weeks.


Ace Deserves it !

Is this rank only for the forums>?


 

Yes, you will only be able to see the “Naughty Paw” rank in the PlayStation Community Forums.

PlayStation Consumer Services and Technical Support: 1-800-345-7669

PlayStation Account and Billing Support: 1-877-971-7669

Twitter: @Sweet13Poison | YouTube: Sweetest13Poison | Twitch: Sweet13Poison

Message 598 of 2,337 (401 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
MVP Support
Registered: 12/29/2003
Offline
12491 posts
 

Re: Naughty Paws: Community Game Nights

Oct 2, 2012

Dymism wrote:

Can i take a place on saturday 9pm London time??

 

I have signed you up for the Naughty Paws event on Saturday, October 6th at 9 PM GMT.

PlayStation Consumer Services and Technical Support: 1-800-345-7669

PlayStation Account and Billing Support: 1-877-971-7669

Twitter: @Sweet13Poison | YouTube: Sweetest13Poison | Twitch: Sweet13Poison

Message 599 of 2,337 (368 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
MVP Support
Registered: 12/29/2003
Offline
12491 posts
 

Re: Naughty Paws: Community Game Nights

Oct 2, 2012

Our special guests on Saturday, September 29th were the_Willard and Hey_its_Rodney. :smileyvery-happy:

 

Hey_its_Rodney and the_Willard are Naughty Dog Developers.

 

Here is a Pistols plunder match from the_Willard's perspective:

 

Here is a T-bolt and Pistole team deathmatch from Hey_its_Rodney's perspective:

 

 

Any videos that I record from these Naughty Paws events can be found in either the UNCHARTED 3 Naughty Paws Events playlist or the UNCHARTED 3 Naughty Paws Collection playlist on my YouTube Channel. You will find different content in each of these playlists. With that being said, I will not post everything that I record from a Naughty Paws event in this thread (please keep this in mind).

PlayStation Consumer Services and Technical Support: 1-800-345-7669

PlayStation Account and Billing Support: 1-877-971-7669

Twitter: @Sweet13Poison | YouTube: Sweetest13Poison | Twitch: Sweet13Poison

Message 600 of 2,337 (360 Views)
Reply
0 Likes