First Son
8 posts

Re: Naughty Paws: Community Game Nights

Mar 31, 2013
I am really sorry for not participating in the saturdays event I had to prepare for easter... but if it is not a problem I would like to sign up for both events in reserves so i dont s***w things up again ^^
Message 1561 of 2,337 (369 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2348 posts

Mar 31, 2013

i'll sign up for both events (5th and 6th) please Smiley Happy

Message 1562 of 2,337 (362 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
69 posts

Apr 1, 2013

Put me in the reserves list for saturday. PSN:jawad333

photo c3a7dc9b-c276-47cd-8091-3c765dad38a1_zps9a60337e.jpg
Message 1563 of 2,337 (355 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
12485 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 1, 2013

REMINDER: If you are attending Naughty Paws events under a different PlayStation Network ID than what you post messages with here in the PlayStation Community Forums then please include that PlayStation Network ID in every single reservation post that you make in this thread. Raiinbow and I cannot be expected to remember your alternate account(s) from week to week. Thanks in advance.

jak_X_1 wrote:
can i join u ND on ur naughty paw event ^_^

You are welcome to join in on any of the Naughty Paws events that are scheduled (provided that you sign up for them). With that being said, you need to specify which one(s) you will be attending and understand that Naughty Dog Developers might not be attending those events.

PlayStation Consumer Services and Technical Support: 1-800-345-7669

PlayStation Account and Billing Support: 1-877-971-7669

Twitter: @Sweet13Poison | YouTube: Sweetest13Poison | Twitch: Sweet13Poison

Message 1564 of 2,337 (338 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
21 posts

Apr 1, 2013

Hey guys! 

Just noticed it's very inaccessible this topic....(seriously hard to find it) so i thought maybe you can do something and make them add the NaughtyPaws at the menu,next to BLOG or GAMES .

Been telling friends about the NP and besides not knowing about it,had a hard time giving directions....( it should definitely be at the main menu )

Favorite quote : PREPARE TO DEAD !
Message 1565 of 2,337 (320 Views)
0 Likes
Naughty Paw
20306 posts

Apr 1, 2013

a-n-i-D wrote:

Hey guys! 

Just noticed it's very inaccessible this topic....(seriously hard to find it) so i thought maybe you can do something and make them add the NaughtyPaws at the menu,next to BLOG or GAMES .

Been telling friends about the NP and besides not knowing about it,had a hard time giving directions....( it should definitely be at the main menu )

It would be nice if Naughty Dog were to advertise it more on their Blog, but as of now, it's the most accessible as it can possibly be: it's on the front page of the forums and this thread is stickied in this subforum.

Not saying that I wouldn't like it more well known - I'd love that.

Message 1566 of 2,337 (318 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
21 posts

Apr 1, 2013

Too bad. Myself, I found it accidentally....it's as if it didn't existed.

Tried what you said and still not found and it may be cause i am new to This site...but then again,maybe not  Smiley Sad

Anyway, just thought might help if it was possible ,but sadly seems it's not and it's clearly a good idea (NPaws) that is doomed to fail just because of this silly reason...Smiley Sad and i hate it when that happens.

After having such a trouble finding it had to add it to favorites as necessary precautionSmiley LOL

I wishHeart NaughtyPawsHeartBEST OF LUCK, just because i know there are so many out there that don't get the opportunity to enjoy Custom Games or somewhat randoms-free fortune hunting.

Message 1567 of 2,337 (305 Views)
0 Likes
Naughty Paw
20306 posts

Apr 1, 2013

a-n-i-D wrote:

Too bad. Myself, I found it accidentally....it's as if it didn't existed.

Tried what you said and still not found and it may be cause i am new to This site...but then again,maybe not  Smiley Sad

Anyway, just thought might help if it was possible ,but sadly seems it's not and it's clearly a good idea (NPaws) that is doomed to fail just because of this silly reason...Smiley Sad and i hate it when that happens.

After having such a trouble finding it had to add it to favorites as necessary precautionSmiley LOL

I wishHeart NaughtyPawsHeartBEST OF LUCK, just because i know there are so many out there that don't get the opportunity to enjoy Custom Games or somewhat randoms-free fortune hunting.

You didn't find these anywhere?

NP1

NP2

It's on the front page on the right under Featured Topics, while it's stickied in this section at the top.

I'm not seeing how it's very difficult to find. Not to mention that the Uncharted 3 section is linked to on the front page as well. Smiley Wink

Message 1568 of 2,337 (300 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
12485 posts

Apr 1, 2013

Congratulations to Killer-B2482 and Psyschock. You two will be able to sport our special “Naughty Paw” rank for one week.

PlayStation Consumer Services and Technical Support: 1-800-345-7669

PlayStation Account and Billing Support: 1-877-971-7669

Twitter: @Sweet13Poison | YouTube: Sweetest13Poison | Twitch: Sweet13Poison

Message 1569 of 2,337 (287 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
21 posts

Apr 1, 2013

@DAG :  I was talking about http://www.naughtydog.com/  and not  http://community.us.playstation.com/ ,which is where i first joined and from where i accidentaly found out about NP and where people supposedly go if interested on UC....n'est pas?! or atleast thats where MESSAGE OF THE DAY  informs people to join for any information.

Thanks alot for your kind reply!

Message 1570 of 2,337 (279 Views)
0 Likes