[ Edited ]
Apr 5, 2013

Raiinbow_Dash wrote:

canadian94eh wrote:

ID-69 wrote:

Raiinbow_Dash wrote:

klrp wrote:
Not invited yet on psn :/

The event begins in 1 hour. I'll get around to it very soon, but I need to eat right now. Smiley Tongue

It is 10 PM GMT right now. But okay.

it says 6 pm eastern (which is GMT - 5:00) so the might have just wriiten the wrong time (meant 11pm) ? since it's only 5pm eastern time atm

This is correct. SweetPoison may have written the incorrect time in her post above.

Sorry about the incovenience to you two right now, but it does begin in 1 hour. It would have been 10 GMT if it were Saturday's event, though. Smiley Wink

Unless I'm mistaken, the United Kingdom and Ireland do not observe GMT/UTC during the summer (they observe BST/IST instead) so things will seem to be “an hour later” for people in these places. GMT/UTC and BST/IST are different time zones.

PlayStation Consumer Services and Technical Support: 1-800-345-7669

PlayStation Account and Billing Support: 1-877-971-7669

Twitter: @Sweet13Poison | YouTube: Sweetest13Poison | Twitch: Sweet13Poison

Message 1611 of 2,337 (421 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
277 posts

Re: Naughty Paws: Community Game Nights

Apr 5, 2013

SweetPoison13 wrote:

Raiinbow_Dash wrote:

This is correct. SweetPoison may have written the incorrect time in her post above.

Sorry about the incovenience to you two right now, but it does begin in 1 hour. It would have been 10 GMT if it were Saturday's event, though. Smiley Wink

Unless I'm mistaken, the United Kingdom and Ireland do not observe GMT/UTC during the summer (they observe BST instead) so things will seem to be “an hour later” for people in these places. GMT/UTC and BST are different time zones.

Ahhh... So that's why everything is a little wonky in this thread right about now? Outside of the U.S, I'm not too familar with how timezones work, so any information you can provide will be nice. Smiley Happy

For now, we're starting in 15 minutes, for certain. Smiley Tongue

Message 1612 of 2,337 (413 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
8915 posts

Apr 5, 2013

FYI Time in London almost 23:00=11PM

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/city.html?n=136

id 69 signature

"How do you prove that you exist...? Maybe we don't exist..."

Message 1613 of 2,337 (408 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
12476 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 5, 2013

Raiinbow_Dash wrote:

SweetPoison13 wrote:

Raiinbow_Dash wrote:

Unless I'm mistaken, the United Kingdom and Ireland do not observe GMT/UTC during the summer (they observe BST instead) so things will seem to be “an hour later” for people in these places. GMT/UTC and BST are different time zones.

Ahhh... So that's why everything is a little wonky in this thread right about now? Outside of the U.S, I'm not too familar with how timezones work, so any information you can provide will be nice. Smiley Happy

For now, we're starting in 15 minutes, for certain. Smiley Tongue

In a nutshell, not everyone around the world changes their clocks at the same time when Daylight Savings Time comes into the picture. This can lead to some serious confusion. British Summer Time has confused people before in this thread (unless I’m mistaken) and I fully expect it to do so again. I don’t have much advice for people beyond, “Double check your time zones or ask someone if you are not sure!”

There are countdowns for Naughty Paws events in the original post now. If that doesn’t help then I don’t know what will.

Message 1614 of 2,337 (385 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2348 posts

Apr 5, 2013

at this point idk if it's my connection, the host's connection, or the chance that someone or a few people in the lobby have bad connections (since it's a P2P game), i restarted my router this morning and i've played a few games before today's event with no difficulties (i play on ethernet)

this is my speed on my computer that uses WiFi:

so one would expect my ps3 on an ethernet connection would be even better?

in the past month i've only gotten the white plug on 3 different occassions (all during naughty paw events)

so regretfully i'm going to back out of tomorrow's event and won't sign up for anymore, to prevent me from wasting a space on the main list (because i'll probably get DC from the matches again) ... to bad too because i really enjoy the NP events when i'm not getting DC all the time

Message 1615 of 2,337 (381 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
12476 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 6, 2013

canadian94eh wrote:

at this point idk if it's my connection, the host's connection, or the chance that someone or a few people in the lobby have bad connections (since it's a P2P game), i restarted my router this morning and i've played a few games before today's event with no difficulties (i play on ethernet)

in the past month i've only gotten the white plug on 3 different occassions (all during naughty paw events)

so regretfully i'm going to back out of tomorrow's event and won't sign up for anymore, to prevent me from wasting a space on the main list (because i'll probably get DC from the matches again) ... to bad too because i really enjoy the NP events when i'm not getting DC all the time

Were all of these white plugs and connection troubles with the same host? I’m hosting the Naughty Paws event tomorrow (I usually host one every Saturday) and I would be curious to see if this makes a difference for you. If you don’t want to attend though then that is fine.

Message 1616 of 2,337 (353 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2348 posts

Apr 6, 2013

SweetPoison13 wrote:

canadian94eh wrote:

Were all of these white plugs and connection troubles with the same host? I’m hosting the Naughty Paws event tomorrow (I usually host one every Saturday) and I would be curious to see if this makes a difference for you. If you don’t want to attend though then that is fine.

they were all with DAG, but i don't want to go blaming it all on him and i might not be able to make it tomorrow anyways

Message 1617 of 2,337 (335 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
277 posts

Apr 6, 2013

In order to celebrate xpapox's first Naughty Paws event (and that he was actually using his mic a lot unlike others Smiley Tongue), I decided to make one of my uploaded videos this week from his perspective.

Here's the Kal-7 Deathmatch on Lab Map 1 from his view. Smiley Happy

And here's another. I gotta give credit to SweetPoison for giving me the idea of the lower health for the Dragon to 1 shot kill, but still have other things not work like that, something I like to call "Super Dragons" for one reason or another. Smiley Happy

Message 1618 of 2,337 (328 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
8915 posts

Apr 6, 2013

Thanks for successful Paw time. Smiley Happy

Good games though we lost almost every match. Smiley Tongue In order to make the teams equal, RD and Moss should've chosen to be in different teams ( one chooses green team and the other red ). Of course, it's not about winning but having fun, but where's the fun in getting your **bleep** kicked every time? 

id 69 signature

"How do you prove that you exist...? Maybe we don't exist..."

Message 1619 of 2,337 (314 Views)
Highlighted
First Son
25 posts

Apr 6, 2013
Lol, it was my first Naughty Paw too, had connection problems but still a blast after that.

I also got a DRAGON NO-SCOPE! Which is awesome considering its blindfire inaccuracy.
Message 1620 of 2,337 (307 Views)