Reply
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 11/11/2011
Offline
4570 posts
 

Re: Naughty Paws: Community Game Nights

Jan 21, 2013
Sorry I couldn't make it sweetpoison Smiley Sad

I had to go out as wasn't back in time :'(

Can you sign me up for this weeks event? I am 99% sure that I will be available the whole day Saturday Smiley Happy

SLB.png


Hi-5.png

Message 1171 of 2,337 (451 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 11/01/2011
Offline
622 posts
 

Re: Naughty Paws: Community Game Nights

Jan 22, 2013

Gratz to FredFai for having his paws being naughtier than mine. 

Message 1172 of 2,337 (429 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 09/19/2012
Offline
766 posts
 

Re: Naughty Paws: Community Game Nights

Jan 23, 2013

BurstLimitKL wrote:

Gratz to FredFai for having his paws being naughtier than mine. 


The rank is Naughty Paw, not Naughty Paws. Therefore, only one of his paws is given the title of Naughty. Cat Happy


Message 1173 of 2,337 (419 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 01/18/2012
Offline
1319 posts
 

Re: Naughty Paws: Community Game Nights

Jan 23, 2013

Yo' Im in for tis week Smiley Very Happy 

" I did not tell half of what I saw. For i knew i would not be believed " - Marco Polo 1324.
Message 1174 of 2,337 (416 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 01/02/2011
Offline
178 posts
 

Re: Naughty Paws: Community Game Nights

Jan 23, 2013

I might try this for once put me on the reserves list.

Message 1175 of 2,337 (401 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 11/01/2011
Offline
622 posts
 

Re: Naughty Paws: Community Game Nights

Jan 23, 2013

dadno1001 wrote:

BurstLimitKL wrote:

Gratz to FredFai for having his paws being naughtier than mine. 


The rank is Naughty Paw, not Naughty Paws. Therefore, only one of his paws is given the title of Naughty. Cat Happy


Smiley MadSmiley MadSmiley MadSmiley MadSmiley MadSmiley MadSmiley MadSmiley MadSmiley MadSmiley Mad

Message 1176 of 2,337 (376 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Highlighted
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 06/04/2010
Offline
1487 posts
 

Re: Naughty Paws: Community Game Nights

[ Edited ]
Jan 23, 2013

Funny I was on the NPaws while the people who signed up weren't. I finally have more time to play again so put me on the reserve list. Thanks.


------------------Join my GTA V crew "ND forums"!-------------------





Message 1177 of 2,337 (372 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 09/11/2012
Online
2666 posts
 

Re: Naughty Paws: Community Game Nights

Jan 23, 2013

Please put me up for Saturday SweetPoison Smiley Happy

My Youtube Channel:

Rookie2Vet

Free Sitrongr

Message 1178 of 2,337 (361 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 09/19/2012
Offline
766 posts
 

Re: Naughty Paws: Community Game Nights

Jan 23, 2013

BurstLimitKL wrote:

dadno1001 wrote:

BurstLimitKL wrote:

Gratz to FredFai for having his paws being naughtier than mine. 


The rank is Naughty Paw, not Naughty Paws. Therefore, only one of his paws is given the title of Naughty. Cat Happy


Smiley MadSmiley MadSmiley MadSmiley MadSmiley MadSmiley MadSmiley MadSmiley MadSmiley MadSmiley Mad


Cat TongueCat Very HappyRobot tongueRobot Very HappyRobot HappyCat HappyWoman LOL


Message 1179 of 2,337 (341 Views)
Survivor
Registered: 03/08/2012
Online
2441 posts
 

Re: Naughty Paws: Community Game Nights

Jan 24, 2013
Add me to the list for this Saturday. I will join with a friend who signed up so you don't need to add me.
Creep
Message 1180 of 2,337 (310 Views)
Reply
0 Likes