Monster Hunter
35 posts

Re: Naughty Paws: Community Game Nights

Mar 23, 2013
And you say that there are multiple, but it looks like the same day just different time zones
Message 1501 of 2,330 (4,960 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
19052 posts

Mar 23, 2013

Matey99 wrote:
And you say that there are multiple, but it looks like the same day just different time zones

Are you talking about multiple events on a single day? If this is the case, then yes, there is only 1 event on the days chosen and the multiple times given are the times of different time zones so that others around the world can determine when they need to be available if they want to play.

Message 1502 of 2,330 (4,956 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
11829 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 23, 2013

Matey99 wrote:

If you look at the very first post in this thread (as you should probably do each time you visit this thread in order to sign up for an event) then you will see two different Naughty Paws events. Each of them has a Pacific Time, an Eastern Time, and a Greenwich Mean Time. If you live in a different time zone then it is your responsibility to determine when these Naughty Paws events are taking place. With that being said, I sincerely hope that Raiinbow_Dash and I aren't the only two people looking at the original post in this thread on a regular basis.

Twitter: @Sweet13Poison | YouTube: Sweetest13Poison

Message 1503 of 2,330 (4,950 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
277 posts

Mar 23, 2013

SweetPoison13 wrote:

With that being said, I sincerely hope that Raiinbow_Dash and I aren't the only two people looking at the original post in this thread on a regular basis.

Fantastic. Now this idea is stuck in my head. :smileyfrustrated:

Spoiler
I sincerely hope this isn't true...

Message 1504 of 2,330 (4,940 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
832 posts

Mar 23, 2013

Aw shucks, I should participate again sometime..

what with all the crazy hats and what not. No? ok..

but still. :smileytongue:

PSN Gamercards

★Hi Hi Puffy Ami Yumi★ PSN - username change soon p10x. -Cool sig incoming-
Message 1505 of 2,330 (4,833 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
19052 posts

Mar 23, 2013

S4V463_F0XH0UND wrote:

Aw shucks, I should participate again sometime..

what with all the crazy hats and what not. No? ok..

but still. :smileytongue:

You should have signed up for today. Before we brought in friends of friends who signed up, we had about 6 people in our lobby. We had plenty of room and I expect this to happen next Friday as well. So... sign up whenever you want. Go see Raiinbow's videos a page back if you want to see 2 examples of what we did today. :smileyhappy:

Message 1506 of 2,330 (4,585 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
11829 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 23, 2013

Raiinbow_Dash wrote:

SweetPoison13 wrote:

With that being said, I sincerely hope that Raiinbow_Dash and I aren't the only two people looking at the original post in this thread on a regular basis.

Spoiler

You don’t need to check the original post all of the time if you have all of the information that you need from it. :smileywink:

My previous post was more for people who jump into this thread, people who request a spot without reading the necessary details, and people who aren’t specific about which events they would like to participate in. This isn’t the case right now but if your event were hosted a few hours later (for example) then both of the current Naughty Paws events would take place on Saturday for some people.

Twitter: @Sweet13Poison | YouTube: Sweetest13Poison

Message 1507 of 2,330 (3,845 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
277 posts

Mar 23, 2013

SweetPoison13 wrote:

Raiinbow_Dash wrote:

SweetPoison13 wrote:

Spoiler

You don’t need to check the original post all of the time if you have all of the information that you need from it. :smileywink:

My previous post was more for people who jump into this thread, request a spot without reading the necessary details, and aren’t specific about which events they would like to participate in. This isn’t the case right now but if your event were hosted a few hours later (for example) than both of the current Naughty Paws events would take place on Saturday for some people.

I realize that, but I may want to check on it if I missed someone say they signed up or found out they couldn't attend and had to drop out and I didn't see it in this thread for some reason. :smileytongue:

Message 1508 of 2,330 (3,574 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
832 posts

Mar 23, 2013

I shall sign up for next Friday..

:smileysurprised:

PSN Gamercards

★Hi Hi Puffy Ami Yumi★ PSN - username change soon p10x. -Cool sig incoming-
Message 1509 of 2,330 (3,061 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3542 posts

Mar 23, 2013

If Raiinbow_DAG's was just at least 3 hours later I could make it, but due to timezones it's at 6am at my place, so no can do :smileysad:

Do you feel me?

Message 1510 of 2,330 (227 Views)
0 Likes