Reply
MVP Support
Registered: 12/29/2003
Online
11927 posts
 

Re: Naughty Paws: Community Game Nights

[ Edited ]
Oct 5, 2012

Here is the list for Thursday, October 4th at 7 PM PDT. :smileyhappy:

 


 

Game: UNCHARTED 3: Drake's Deception

Host: SweetPoison13

Date & Time:

 

Thursday, October 4th at 7 PM PDT (10 PM EDT)

OR

Friday, October 5th at 2 AM GMT

 

  1. SweetPoison13
  1. thelegendaryD

  2. bigpretty23

  3. iizDaLeGenD
  4. Kayyay
  5. ?
  6. ?
  7. ?
  8. ?
  9. ?

 

Reserves

 

  1. ?

  2. ?
  3. ?
  4. ?
  5. ?
  6. ?

 


 

If you are on the primary list then I hope to see you tomorrow. If you are on the reserves list then I hope you can join us.

 

NOTE: There will likely not be any special guests attending this event. With that being said, it isn't too late to sign up for this Naughty Paws event if you would still like to participate. This thread will be checked a few hours prior to the start of the event.

Twitter: @Sweet13Poison | YouTube: Sweetest13Poison | Twitch: Sweet13Poison

Message 621 of 2,330 (346 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 11/23/2010
Offline
1135 posts
 

Re: Naughty Paws: Community Game Nights

Oct 3, 2012

I would like to sign up please! 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I like waffles
Message 622 of 2,330 (335 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
MVP Support
Registered: 12/29/2003
Online
11927 posts
 

Re: Naughty Paws: Community Game Nights

[ Edited ]
Oct 3, 2012

thelegendaryD wrote:

I would like to sign up please! 


 

I will assume that you would like to attend the Naughty Paws event on Thursday this week so you have been placed onto its list.

 

It is always a good idea to indicate which event you are signing up for whenever you sign up for events in this thread.

Twitter: @Sweet13Poison | YouTube: Sweetest13Poison | Twitch: Sweet13Poison

Message 623 of 2,330 (321 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 11/23/2010
Offline
1135 posts
 

Re: Naughty Paws: Community Game Nights

Oct 3, 2012

SweetPoison13 wrote:

thelegendaryD wrote:

I would like to sign up please! 


 

I will assume that you would like to attend the Naughty Paws event on Thursday this week so you have been placed onto its list.

 

It is always a good idea to indicate which event you are signing up for whenever you sign up for events in this thread.


Oh no! I mean I would like to sign up for Friday's event! Sorry about that. :smileysad:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I like waffles
Message 624 of 2,330 (313 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
MVP Support
Registered: 12/29/2003
Online
11927 posts
 

Re: Naughty Paws: Community Game Nights

Oct 3, 2012

thelegendaryD wrote:

SweetPoison13 wrote:

thelegendaryD wrote:

I would like to sign up please! 


 

I will assume that you would like to attend the Naughty Paws event on Thursday this week so you have been placed onto its list.

 

It is always a good idea to indicate which event you are signing up for whenever you sign up for events in this thread.


Oh no! I mean I would like to sign up for Friday's event! Sorry about that. :smileysad:


 

You have been placed onto the list for Friday, October 5th at 2 AM GMT. Is this okay? :smileyhappy:

Twitter: @Sweet13Poison | YouTube: Sweetest13Poison | Twitch: Sweet13Poison

Message 625 of 2,330 (309 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 11/23/2010
Offline
1135 posts
 

Re: Naughty Paws: Community Game Nights

Oct 3, 2012

SweetPoison13 wrote:

thelegendaryD wrote:

SweetPoison13 wrote:

thelegendaryD wrote:

I would like to sign up please! 


 

I will assume that you would like to attend the Naughty Paws event on Thursday this week so you have been placed onto its list.

 

It is always a good idea to indicate which event you are signing up for whenever you sign up for events in this thread.


Oh no! I mean I would like to sign up for Friday's event! Sorry about that. :smileysad:


 

You have been placed onto the list for Friday, October 5th at 2 AM GMT. Is this okay? :smileyhappy:


Yes! Thank you soo much. :smileyhappy:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I like waffles
Message 626 of 2,330 (304 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 01/02/2012
Offline
690 posts
 

Re: Naughty Paws: Community Game Nights

Oct 3, 2012

thelegendaryD wrote:

SweetPoison13 wrote:

thelegendaryD wrote:

SweetPoison13 wrote:

thelegendaryD wrote:

I would like to sign up please! 


 

I will assume that you would like to attend the Naughty Paws event on Thursday this week so you have been placed onto its list.

 

It is always a good idea to indicate which event you are signing up for whenever you sign up for events in this thread.


Oh no! I mean I would like to sign up for Friday's event! Sorry about that. :smileysad:


 

You have been placed onto the list for Friday, October 5th at 2 AM GMT. Is this okay? :smileyhappy:


Yes! Thank you soo much. :smileyhappy:


You as well do saturdays event also, i wanna see  more forumers there

Message 627 of 2,330 (292 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 12/06/2011
Offline
19119 posts
 

Re: Naughty Paws: Community Game Nights

Oct 4, 2012
I wish to sign up for Saturday's games, please.
Message 628 of 2,330 (281 Views)
Survivor
Registered: 06/30/2012
Online
2179 posts
 

Re: Naughty Paws: Community Game Nights

Oct 4, 2012

Da_Almighty_Guy wrote:
I wish to sign up for Saturday's games, please.

MEH TOO!

Message 629 of 2,330 (273 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 11/24/2011
Online
11234 posts
 

Re: Naughty Paws: Community Game Nights

Oct 4, 2012

Hey SweetPoison, would you sign me in for Saturday? I want to get out of the reserve list. :smileywink:


Da_Almighty_Guy wrote:
I wish to sign up for Saturday's games, please.

ahem :3

...

Message 630 of 2,330 (257 Views)
Reply
0 Likes