Aug 08 2012
By: justamasing Monster Hunter 33 posts

Naughty Dog! we should just keep our gold guns permanently?

15 replies 499 views Edited Aug 8, 2012

It's going to be annoying to have to keep doing Tournament to keep our stuff every week. Why not just do it like this? Get to 8750 Tournament points and unlock gold guns? why do we have to keep doing it ND. This is going to lead to lots of U3 players getting frustrated..

~Naughty Dog, put yourself in our shoes and understand how frustrating this will be. Thanks for reading everyone.

Message 1 of 16 (499 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7527 posts

Re: Naughty Dog! we should just keep our gold guns permanently?

Aug 8, 2012

maybe because next week youll be using the gold guns to get new rewards the following week???? ever thought of that???

Sleep Matt signature
Message 2 of 16 (490 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1136 posts

Aug 8, 2012
We should keep gold guns. :/
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I like waffles
Message 3 of 16 (465 Views)
Fender Bender
4134 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 8, 2012

i'm more worried about the masks 

-------------------
Iceyfire's youtube
Message 4 of 16 (460 Views)
Monster Hunter
33 posts

Aug 8, 2012
I just saw this but It's so pointless to have to keep doing Tournament, only to keep gold guns for a week. Naughty Dog should just let us keep it permanently? The Djiin skin stays permanently, so should the gold guns too? I can't believe ND did that......
Message 5 of 16 (375 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6452 posts

Aug 8, 2012

It would make more sense if you kept them permanently after getting them for several weeks. Once you've gotten them multiple times you've clearly shown that you can earn them, although getting to Bronze tier shouldn't be all that hard. As long as you win 8 matches and don't go negative you'll get to Bronze.

Message 6 of 16 (368 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
392 posts

Aug 8, 2012

The 8000 points are easy to optain just do good for circa 4-6 matches that you win and there you have them again....

Click to see my YouTube Channel

Message 7 of 16 (364 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1136 posts

Aug 8, 2012

SteepMatt wrote:

maybe because next week youll be using the gold guns to get new rewards the following week???? ever thought of that???

Seems reasonable I guess. Smiley Happy
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I like waffles
Message 8 of 16 (340 Views)
Monster Hunter
33 posts

Aug 8, 2012
I just think it makes sense to just keep them permanently. You keep the Djiin skin after 6 gold tier wins. Like I've said, Gold guns should be kept too. Trust me Community, doing tournament right now may not be that frustrating but once you have to keep doing it for 3 months every week. You will be frustrated and wanting to give up..... Please fix this Naughty Dog. Hope everyone feels my pain.
Message 9 of 16 (325 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
392 posts

Aug 8, 2012

justamasing wrote:
I just think it makes sense to just keep them permanently. You keep the Djiin skin after 6 gold tier wins. Like I've said, Gold guns should be kept too. Trust me Community, doing tournament right now may not be that frustrating but once you have to keep doing it for 3 months every week. You will be frustrated and wanting to give up..... Please fix this Naughty Dog. Hope everyone feels my pain.

Again getting to certain amount of points to get in the Bronze tier isn't that high, and so it will be quite easy to get the gold guns again after the tournament.

IDK i haven't tried it out yet...

Click to see my YouTube Channel

Message 10 of 16 (319 Views)
0 Likes