Last Guardian
10262 posts

Re: Naughty Dog punishes players for playing uncharted 3...

Feb 7, 2013

bunshing wrote:
Matthis@: you want an advice?

CHANGE THE GAME!!

do a break of Uc3, i think you need one. Thanks to this, you'll stop complaining and "loose your time" to complain

you want a greater advice? stop playing ps3 at all. You wont never see bugs anymore and you'll finally have a life

Real life sucks. You can't restart and if you quit, it's a permanent game over.

Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 41 of 69 (177 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
567 posts

Feb 7, 2013
XD LMAO!^^^
Message 42 of 69 (168 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1503 posts

Feb 7, 2013
no, you are wrong teamassist

<< life is not like echecs.. life still continue after "echec et math" >>

Uncharted 3 Co-op Certification Center: Uncharted.VarHyid.com
Message 43 of 69 (161 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Feb 7, 2013

bunshing wrote:
no, you are wrong teamassist

<< life is not like echecs.. life still continue after "echec et math" >>

You can just call me Stunt like everyone else, dude.

Besides. Life has only one save file, and it always autosaves, so you can't double-back on what you did.

Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 44 of 69 (154 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1503 posts

Feb 7, 2013
true and story, teamassist

Message 45 of 69 (149 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1503 posts

Feb 7, 2013
true and sad*

Message 46 of 69 (148 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Fender Bender
3588 posts

Feb 7, 2013

bunshing wrote:
Matthis@: you want an advice?

CHANGE THE GAME!!

do a break of Uc3, i think you need one. Thanks to this, you'll stop complaining and "loose your time" to complain

you want a greater advice? stop playing ps3 at all. You wont never see bugs anymore and you'll finally have a life

first: I don't want any advice from you

second: of course I take a break from UC3, my playstation 3 just broke you idiot

third: what do you know about my life that you define it as non-excistant

@ the discussion of swapping left stick for right stick for sprint

at first I thought it wouldn't matter, it's either your left stick or right stick that breaks, but now that I think of it, the reason my left stick isn't working properly anymore is because you press it while running, so after a while the stick gets stuck in forward position, that's the problem, but with the right stick, for sprinting you would press it down, and you don't look with the camera while you start a sprint, so I think using right stick for sprint wouldn't damage your controller as much, but I still think that pressing anolog sticks is not a good idea, especially not if you have to press it as frequently as in UC3...

Message 47 of 69 (139 Views)
Fender Bender
2402 posts

Feb 7, 2013

@Bunshing

I rather suspect you have having no life. All those double posts and posts without a message like "LOL" and such give me the idea you want to rank up on this forum in the first place and discussing with others second. Since edittion doesn't give you post count you make double posts.

Message 48 of 69 (132 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Feb 7, 2013
@matt depends on the player. R3 for sprint is awkward for me. I'm actually used to double-tap to dash method (push your L stick in a direction twice to sprint) since I'm a fighting-game guy (eg Tekken).
Message 49 of 69 (258 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3588 posts

Feb 8, 2013

TheStuntDouble wrote:
@matt depends on the player. R3 for sprint is awkward for me. I'm actually used to double-tap to dash method (push your L stick in a direction twice to sprint) since I'm a fighting-game guy (eg Tekken).

I'm not used to sprint at all, the only game I know which has a button to make me run faster is batman arkham asylum and arkham city, both games use X to run, which is fine to me because that doesn't break anything of my controller Smiley Tongue

anyway, the point I tried to make wasn't about what I am used to, but what would be less damaging for my controller, the left stick for sprint is bad because you press it while you have the stick in forward position, after a while it gets stuck in that position if you use it for a long time, but the right stick you press it down, which is less damaging I think Smiley Happy

Message 50 of 69 (253 Views)
0 Likes