Reply
Fender Bender
Registered: 01/01/2010
Offline
4145 posts
 

Re: Naughty Dog Make Patch 1.15 ALL ABOUT CO-OP PLEASE

Aug 24, 2012

Da_Almighty_Guy wrote:

Xx-Raptor-A4-xX wrote:

Another thing you forgot to mention. The AI has full automatic G-MALs, is that intentional?



They also have 3 or more shots in a single PISTOLE clip.

 

wut?


So, players can't buy mods for the Pistole, yet the AI gets a 1.5X bigger clip for nothing. Seems legit.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Co-op Adventure Tips & Tricks and Amazing Lab Idea- Now with Brackets Mentioning Kudos Count!

Supporter for more sound in Uncharted 3 Multiplayer

Message 81 of 133 (298 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Splicer
Registered: 07/17/2012
Offline
62 posts
 

Re: Naughty Dog Make Patch 1.15 ALL ABOUT CO-OP PLEASE

Aug 24, 2012

wow so in gold rush, u want kills NOT to count?? So when there's a brute or a bunch of armored guys standing next to the chest, no way of strolling by and scoring. No u gotta take them out. "Awesome, took them all out" U get no money. That's is just retarded. Besides, u don't get cash after a while in gold rush. The game just makes that money noise when u get a kill but no cash. People don't realize that. My solution so people will carry to do the objective is that after a while, it shows the red font 0$ sign like when u get a kill when ur out of a siege hill. Not absolutely NO money from kills.


Message 82 of 133 (292 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 10/08/2011
Offline
3721 posts
 

Re: Naughty Dog Make Patch 1.15 ALL ABOUT CO-OP PLEASE

Aug 24, 2012

THE_HUNTER_1399 wrote:

wow so in gold rush, u want kills NOT to count?? So when there's a brute or a bunch of armored guys standing next to the chest, no way of strolling by and scoring. No u gotta take them out. "Awesome, took them all out" U get no money. That's is just retarded. Besides, u don't get cash after a while in gold rush. The game just makes that money noise when u get a kill but no cash. People don't realize that. My solution so people will carry to do the objective is that after a while, it shows the red font 0$ sign like when u get a kill when ur out of a siege hill. Not absolutely NO money from kills.


I'll tell you what's retarded, people (possibly like you) who go for kills rather than the idol. It's a guranteed FACT that if you get the idol to chest before the enemies show up or/and you use your brain and find an alternate route then you WILL avoid the big enemies. People who kil farm will have never grasped this wheras team working people who follow the bojective will KNOW there is an easier way to get the idol to the chest and will always work together.

 

It IS possible EVEN with 2 people to "throw and go" with the idol and one can even complete the round under a minute if they know the route and simply throw and grow. This will also give people a reason to use Beast Mode which will help them gain that cash a lot faster.

Message 83 of 133 (276 Views)
Gaming Beast
Registered: 05/11/2010
Offline
2396 posts
 

Re: Naughty Dog Make Patch 1.15 ALL ABOUT CO-OP PLEASE

Aug 24, 2012

Da_Almighty_Guy wrote:

Xx-Raptor-A4-xX wrote:

Another thing you forgot to mention. The AI has full automatic G-MALs, is that intentional?



They also have 3 or more shots in a single PISTOLE clip.

 

wut?


Smiley Very Happy

It would be even more awesome if they had militia man on their RPGs! 

Yes im still alive
Message 84 of 133 (271 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 10/08/2011
Offline
3721 posts
 

Re: Naughty Dog Make Patch 1.15 ALL ABOUT CO-OP PLEASE

Aug 24, 2012

Xx-Raptor-A4-xX wrote:

Smiley Very Happy

It would be even more awesome if they had militia man on their RPGs! 



These guys are so darn annoying! They be almost invisible to spot and are proper hardcore silent campers and then down you with one hit and when your friend tries to revive you, you bith get killed with his second shot.

 

Trick is to FIND this silent camper before revivng your mate, but that's like playing where's wally and tryna find him under 5 seconds before his second shot kills your downed team mate

Message 85 of 133 (256 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 01/01/2010
Offline
4145 posts
 

Re: Naughty Dog Make Patch 1.15 ALL ABOUT CO-OP PLEASE

Aug 24, 2012

AliMakaveli wrote:

Xx-Raptor-A4-xX wrote:

Smiley Very Happy

It would be even more awesome if they had militia man on their RPGs! 



These guys are so darn annoying! They be almost invisible to spot and are proper hardcore silent campers and then down you with one hit and when your friend tries to revive you, you bith get killed with his second shot.

 

Trick is to FIND this silent camper before revivng your mate, but that's like playing where's wally and tryna find him under 5 seconds before his second shot kills your downed team mate


Yet another reason as to why Team Medic is so useful.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Co-op Adventure Tips & Tricks and Amazing Lab Idea- Now with Brackets Mentioning Kudos Count!

Supporter for more sound in Uncharted 3 Multiplayer

Message 86 of 133 (231 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 11/24/2010
Offline
1337 posts
 

Re: Naughty Dog Make Patch 1.15 ALL ABOUT CO-OP PLEASE

Aug 24, 2012
^Protector is better. Smiley Tongue
Message 87 of 133 (227 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 07/25/2011
Offline
476 posts
 

Re: Naughty Dog Make Patch 1.15 ALL ABOUT CO-OP PLEASE

Aug 24, 2012
I sent evangm a message asking him if anything will happen or change in co-op, no reply yet. If he does I will inform you about it .
Message 88 of 133 (223 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 10/08/2011
Offline
3721 posts
 

Re: Naughty Dog Make Patch 1.15 ALL ABOUT CO-OP PLEASE

Aug 24, 2012

rapha_333 wrote:
I sent evangm a message asking him if anything will happen or change in co-op, no reply yet. If he does I will inform you about it .

did you send him a link to this thread?

Message 89 of 133 (219 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 07/25/2011
Offline
476 posts
 

Re: Naughty Dog Make Patch 1.15 ALL ABOUT CO-OP PLEASE

Aug 24, 2012
no but i mentioned most of what is included here. i think you should should also send him a link, the more people who ask him the more likely he will respond
Message 90 of 133 (209 Views)
Reply
0 Likes