Sackboy
467 posts

Re: Naughty Dog, I require your assistance. Multiplayer account reset; pre-paid tournament tickets

Nov 4, 2012

scoobycool wrote:

tapantaola wrote:

I thought it worked like DLC maps/skins/taunts/hats etc... you can just redownload them if you want.

But I don't think you can re-download them though. Because (for example) if you buy 20 tournament tickets and then end up using all 20, you can just go to the PS Store and re-download it again, which is cheating the system and would result in you getting another free 20 tickets.

i was just gonna post that Smiley Tongue

My suggestion to the OP: Sue Naughty Dog/Sony if they don't give you those 200 tickets back.

they did say all sales are final, they said they have proof in the terms of agreement, you can actually read the whole thing to make sure, or just forget about it.

I'm always here on the forums... but i rarely post Smiley Wink
Message 11 of 19 (420 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Ghost of Sparta
13011 posts

Re: Naughty Dog, I require your assistance. Multiplayer account reset; pre-paid tournament tickets

Nov 4, 2012

So, where is the proof that you actually downloaded the tickets? In the Account Management/Services?

Btw, everyone should see this pathetic video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=9V0gLT7ADTA#t=186s

"Play fair" (with dozens of technical issues, such as random disconnections and account resets) and laughing at our faces (because they got our money)... real classy ND!

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/Ping-filter-toggle-SUPPORT-for-less-lag/m-p/40782623
Message 12 of 19 (408 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1484 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 4, 2012

tapantaola wrote:

So, where is the proof that you actually downloaded the tickets? In the Account Management/Services?

"Play fair" (with dozens of technical issues, such as random disconnections and account resets) and laughing at our faces (because they got our money)... real classy ND!

Yeah, I already posted this video in one of the UC3 annivesary threads. Pretty ridiculous how their laughing at our faces.

------------------Join my GTA V crew "ND forums"!-------------------

Message 13 of 19 (399 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7531 posts

Nov 4, 2012

tapantaola wrote:

1. So, where is the proof that you actually downloaded the tickets? In the Account Management/Services?

2. Btw, everyone should see this pathetic video:

1. email??? they send an email to you after you make a ps store purchase.......IF you registered your real email and IF you chose yes to having notifications sent to email

2. Smiley Very Happy

Sleep Matt signature
Message 14 of 19 (391 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1934 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 5, 2012

tapantaola wrote:

lol'd @ robert c0ckburns evil laugh.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 15 of 19 (327 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11297 posts

Nov 5, 2012

That sucks... Smiley Sad

Message 16 of 19 (321 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
9204 posts

Nov 5, 2012

SpocksBrain1701 wrote:

Naughty Dog,

I paid for 200 tournament tickets for Uncharted 3.

Just hold on a minute. You did what? 

id 69 signature

"How do you prove that you exist...? Maybe we don't exist..."

Message 17 of 19 (312 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Nov 5, 2012
People get bored. They do stupid things.
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 18 of 19 (299 Views)
0 Likes
Naughty Dog Developer
594 posts

Nov 5, 2012

SpocksBrain1701 wrote:

Naughty Dog,

I paid for 200 tournament tickets for Uncharted 3.

This week, my Uncharted 3 multiplayer account was rest. This "reset" is a known bug with your game that has happened to many people (documented on your website). While it is incredibly frustrating to lose a year's worth of progress, that is just "game statistics". However, I paid real money for your tournament tickets and when the account was reset, the remaining tournament tickets were gone with everything else.

That is NOT acceptable.

I contacted SONY customer support and explained the issue. I just heard back from them with an e-mail saying "According to our Terms of Service, all sales are final. For more information please check the Terms of Service and User Agreement."

So I bought something you offered through your game, and due to a KNOWN glitch in your game I lost the product I paid for.

Will Naughty Dog be able to help me get a refund for the lost tournament tickets? I'd prefer not to have to deal with complaints to the Better Business Bureau, but I will certainly pursue that course of action if your company does not help me reclaim what I paid for.

I appreciate your support.

SpocksBrain1701

PM me directly with how it happened and we'll see if we can get it sorted out. Thanks. 

Message 19 of 19 (265 Views)
0 Likes