Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Sep 21 2012
By: AndyTeves First Son 14 posts

Naughty Dog FIX THE ONLINE FREEZING PLEASE

2 replies 165 views Edited Sep 21, 2012

OMG NAUGHTY DOG. ITS SEPTEMBER 2012 and the 21st of the month yet the multiplayer freezing is still not fixed or has been answered to. Are you evening reading these complaints or care? Is there only like 10% of the u3 multiplayer population experiencing this problem or something and not worth dealing with or what? PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD FIX. I have been unable to play since around my birthday toward the beggining of august and still cant because the following problems: loading bar never finishes getting downloaded to the mutliplayer, if i get to the multiplayer the screen is black, or frozen along with my guy and several icons are invisible (my flag, map of the match, uncharted tv, its quiet with no noise, or when i start a match it gets to thelast second but NEVER LOADS (the most annoyng one) along with me and my team mates being frozen, and also when some maps pop up i know im automatically gonna freeze cause they dont ever start on those for some reason (airstrip, lava ruins). SO PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DO-NOT-IGNORE BUT ATLEAST ATLEAST ATLEAST A-T-L-E-A-S-T ACKNOWNLEDGE MY EXISTENCE AND PROBLEM WITH A GOD-**bleep**-ANSWWWWWWWWWWEEEEEERRRRR!

Message 1 of 3 (165 Views)
First Son
5 posts

Re: Naughty Dog FIX THE ONLINE FREEZING PLEASE

Sep 24, 2012

same thing happening to me ..please fix

Message 2 of 3 (138 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11119 posts

Re: Naughty Dog FIX THE ONLINE FREEZING PLEASE

Sep 24, 2012