Sep 28 2012
By: thelegendaryD Uncharted Territory 1136 posts

Naughty Dog, Did You Rush Uncharted 3?

[ Edited ]
68 replies 935 views Edited Sep 28, 2012

Hi, Naughty Dog. I'm really confused and bamboozled right now... I'm wondering why Uncharted 3 is so "unoriginal" to Uncharted 2's multiplayer. I wonder and wonder..and I finally understand why. I need you guys to count how many patches you released for this multiplayer franchise. About 14, right? Im not trying to be rude, but you guys are a (used to be) quality company that manufactures electronics. 

Naughty Dog, did you guys rush Uncharted 3's multiplayer? Did you just slap a KAL7 into the game without further testing it for future exploits? This kind of bothers me and everyone else. The thought that Naughty Dog, best company best known for Jak and Daxter would do this. 

Now let me tell you why I think you guys totally rushed Uncharted 3's multiplayer: 

• You waited months to patch the KAL, GMAL, and Rate of Fire
  • You need forumers to tell you how to make your game better
  • You (obviously) did not test these weapons or bugs in the game
  • Uncharted 3 came out a lot earlier than what many fans have expected

......Shall I go on? Anyways, I think you guys need to actually test these things out before you decide to give it an early release date. A gameshouldn't require 15 **bleep** patches to make it more better and enjoyable. Honestly.....

Now let me explain why Uncharted 3 is TOTALLY unoriginal to Uncharted 2' multiplayer: 

• Kickbacks
  • Cover system 
  • Power Weapons laying around more than they should
  • Choosing your own weapon instead of having an old fashioned default AK. (Good times)
  • The increase in health

Im just giving you these Tips, Naughty Dog before you release The Last Of Us and possibly Uncharted 4. 

You're focusing too much on the single player instead of the multiplayer. 

Thanks. Smiley Happy

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I like waffles
Message 1 of 69 (935 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1668 posts

Re: Naughty Dog, Did You Rush Uncharted 3?

Sep 28, 2012
I support
Naughtydog, you must bring back Charlie Cutter in Uncharted 4.
Message 2 of 69 (928 Views)
Splicer
42 posts

Sep 28, 2012
i love how this troll **bleep** about everything that is GOOD about naughty dog.
Message 3 of 69 (924 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4570 posts

Sep 28, 2012
Yes they did, you know that- I know that- everyone knows Unxharywd 3 was rushed.

And that is why the SP was garbage compared to Uncharyed 1 and 2.

SLB.png

Hi-5.png

Message 4 of 69 (915 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1136 posts

Sep 28, 2012

Uncharted 4 better be improved. Smiley Happy

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I like waffles
Message 5 of 69 (906 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11297 posts

Sep 28, 2012

thelegendaryD wrote:
  • The increase in health

It's a good thing...

thelegendaryD wrote:

Uncharted is known for its singleplayer anyway, so they might as well improve what they're known for.

But still, the SP wasn't as good as U2's by any means, it looked kinda rushed, as for the MP... it's a complete mess, sure there were nice additions to the game, like sprint, buddy system, TO instead of Chain Reaction, also treasure system and Power Plays.

Yes, treasure system and Power Plays were a very nice idea indeed, ND just didn't plan it well, they could have came up with anything... but Double Damage was their choice... also infinite duplicates... Smiley Indifferent

If they had people in their team that actually played the **bleep** game, they'd know what to fix and how to fix.

Message 6 of 69 (897 Views)
Sackboy
354 posts

Sep 28, 2012

Yes it was rushed, but it's also the second time they've made a multiplayer compenent. They work hard on it and they still have a lot to learn, so cut them some slack.

Youtube channel: harrisj1616
Twitch: harrisj16
Message 7 of 69 (893 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1136 posts

Sep 28, 2012

renatabls wrote:

thelegendaryD wrote:
  • The increase in health

It's a good thing...

thelegendaryD wrote:

Uncharted is known for its singleplayer anyway, so they might as well improve what they're known for.

But still, the SP wasn't as good as U2's by any means, it looked kinda rushed, as for the MP... it's a complete mess, sure there were nice additions to the game, like sprint, buddy system, TO instead of Chain Reaction, also treasure system and Power Plays.

Yes, treasure system and Power Plays were a very nice idea indeed, ND just didn't plan it well, they could have came up with anything... but Double Damage was their choice... also infinite duplicates... Smiley Indifferent

If they had people in their team that actually played the **bleep** game, they'd know what to fix and how to fix.

The increase in health loses the "original feel" to Uncharted 2 veterans. Also, there is absolutely no point in putting a multiplayer In a game if you're not going to spend any decent amounts of time on it. 

Its simple logic, and Naughty Dog is trying too hard to ignore it.

I like waffles
Message 8 of 69 (881 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11297 posts

Sep 28, 2012

thelegendaryD wrote:
The increase in health loses the "original feel" to Uncharted 2 veterans. Also, there is absolutely no point in putting a multiplayer In a game if you're not going to spend any decent amounts of time on it. 

U2 veterans hate the low health in that game, my lady. Smiley Wink

Well, they're now working on TLoU and i bet Sony has something to do with it... who knows.

Message 9 of 69 (872 Views)
Gaming Beast
1929 posts

Sep 28, 2012

Its simple logic, and Naughty Dog is trying too hard to ignore it.

The low health is what the Uncharted 2 vets hated. It wasn't originally like that it was patched in(1.05)

Message 10 of 69 (856 Views)