Uncharted Territory
2018 posts

Re: Naughty Dog Blows!!

Aug 25, 2012

ND_stinks wrote:
Can you please get a life? Thanks

Says the person who has to make a username to insult a game company and make a hateful post about how he hates the game. Hard to say who has a life.

Message 11 of 18 (145 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2018 posts

Aug 25, 2012

ND_stinks wrote:

Hard to read your reply when you use such atrocious grammar. 

Thank you for pointing out my errors, I will edit my post at once.

Message 12 of 18 (143 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
8 posts

Aug 26, 2012

Says the person was has replied over 1,500 times on Naughty Dog posts... Hard to say who has a life. And also, it is a true fact that I sometimes don't get money for medals and kills.

Message 13 of 18 (136 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Uncharted Territory
2018 posts

Aug 26, 2012

ND_stinks wrote:

Says the person was has replied over 1,500 times on Naughty Dog posts... Hard to say who has a life. And also, it is a true fact that I sometimes don't get money for medals and kills.

Making a poor generalization by reading my post count. You are a troll and there is no denying it. Not only that you make this post in the Technical Errors. Why don't you post this in the Multiplayer Forum? Are you afraid of being seen as crappy troll who has no life?

Message 14 of 18 (127 Views)
First Son
21 posts

Aug 26, 2012
Despite putting these issues in a terrible overview with some very horrible offensive terms and generally being an **bleep**, this guy has brought up what i have felt for ages. This game could be brilliant and very enjoyable but there are so many things that should be corrected in this game which is what he said. however, stop hating and if u want to change something posting a hateful message like that is just not called for
Message 15 of 18 (109 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1225 posts

Aug 27, 2012

Op, I sympathize. Game is hard as hell at times due to the weapons being hard to control 

The Last of Us: 96% Metacritic!!!
Message 16 of 18 (93 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
8 posts

Aug 27, 2012

thedeviant105, would you like me to re-post this in the multiplayer forums? I'll be sure to be a bit nicer about it. And sorry I'm not a pro with the forums like you, I see you spend many hours on these forums, looking for "trolls" 

Message 17 of 18 (86 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2018 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 27, 2012

ND_stinks wrote:

thedeviant105, would you like me to re-post this in the multiplayer forums? I'll be sure to be a bit nicer about it. And sorry I'm not a pro with the forums like you, I see you spend many hours on these forums, looking for "trolls" 

If you want to, then just change your username since there has been a crap ton of troll threads (at which mods are not helping) and I don't think yours will help. Also, just change your post to be more formal rather than a big rant. It helps that it doesn't look like some is raging for the sake of raging. However, I do recommend that you post in threads that already have complaints in them so yours doesn't come out as repetitive. Other than that don't post MP stuff in Technical Issues, this area is more if your game freezes and doesn't work any more. 

Message 18 of 18 (71 Views)