Highlighted
Jun 05 2012
By: Jakskingdomdwarf Lombax Warrior 100 posts

Nate's real name?

4 replies 268 views Edited Jun 5, 2012

Hi everyone i've just recently went threw Uncharted 3 again and the bit where Marlowe mentions about Nate's name not being his real name and ever since the 1st time hearing that i have always wondered what he was really called.

So here's something for you all to think about, if you could give Nate a new name (or in this case his "real" name) what would you call him?

jakskingdomdwarf Trophy Card
Message 1 of 5 (268 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
26 posts

Re: Nate's real name?

Jun 6, 2012

Fisher. Y'know, because he's married to Elena.

Message 2 of 5 (268 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

Jun 12, 2012

I thought it was pretty obvious on what Nathan Drake's real name is... Wait, I think I need to get passed Chapter Twelve to figure this one out. I was about to say something totally stupid just now as I rethink what I learned from Chapter Two. I'm begining to speculate that Nathan Drake is hiding his true identity after all, and possibly his ancestry. Man, this is getting me to play some more story...

Message 3 of 5 (268 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
259 posts

Jun 22, 2012

CentristFiasco wrote:

I thought it was pretty obvious on what Nathan Drake's real name is... Wait, I think I need to get passed Chapter Twelve to figure this one out. I was about to say something totally stupid just now as I rethink what I learned from Chapter Two. I'm begining to speculate that Nathan Drake is hiding his true identity after all, and possibly his ancestry. Man, this is getting me to play some more story...

Oooh, do tell.

~Et

Returning to PS3 soon.
Message 4 of 5 (268 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2031 posts

Jun 22, 2012

Cornelius Awesomatum.

Message 5 of 5 (268 Views)