Splicer
66 posts

Re: Nalena: Or Uncharted 4

Apr 5, 2012

Thank you so much! That's one of the best things anyones said to me! Really. Happy you liked it. Let's hope ND does too!

Message 101 of 110 (291 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Apr 7, 2012

sounds good

Message 102 of 110 (291 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
12 posts

Apr 7, 2012

THERES GOING TO BE UNCHARTED 4????? My dreams have come true

Message 103 of 110 (291 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Monster Hunter
36 posts

Apr 7, 2012

I think Uncharted 4 is already in developments, have you guys watched the pax yesterday?

A guy asked about UC4 and the ND representants said that they doesn't know about that because they where working in The Las of Us but I think in the end of the year or in the middle of next year we'll hear about UC4. I really think ND should use our Ideas that we shared here ( sorry to who said about a bad Nate or kill Chloe but I don't think this is good idea though) Maybe Chloe and Cutter get toghether... I don't know, But I hope in the very ending Elena saying to Nate "I'm pregnant" in the sunset in a beach. And I really think this game should have 15-20 hours OF GAMEPLAY and 2-3 hours of cutscenes. Maybe some "open world" scenarios (they said that in UC3 we would have more freedom and I couldn't see it) The jungle scene would be awesome If happens what I and Rocky said: Nate and Elena running for they lifes in the jungle holding hands then they dispiste the guy who's following them, then they hide behind a tree and hug each other and then they start to talk and Nate kiss her forehead and a little kiss in her mouth. then the gameplay returns with exploration and maybe they find a cave or ruins...

I think like I was working in the development of the game ^^

See ya guys

Message 104 of 110 (291 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
22 posts

Apr 8, 2012

I think if there gonna be a new Uncharted ( what i realy hope ). We gonna see a reveal trailer @ the Spike VGA
I just wish its gonna be longer than U3, i was quite dissapointed that i finished the game on day one :s
So please Focus more on the single player than multiplayer

Message 105 of 110 (291 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
884 posts

Apr 8, 2012

You know what would be bat-shit crazy? The whole "next Uncharted should be Dark" got me thinking a little...

Imagine if the one person nobody expects to die: dies.

Who'm you ask?
Nathan Drake himself!

Now; I know it's starting to become popular in killing the hero in certain games eg. God of War & Mass Effect but those games are FAR more dark than Uncharted and seriously, Drake dying would be like "WHATTHEFK" from every single player, hands down.

Ofcourse one can argue this would be bad because the fans wants a happy ending and I honestly DONT want Drake to die xD but I thought if we imagined that ND did that, it would be quite.. dramatic to say the least.

Like in Uncharted 4, Drake and friends are pitted against some guy whose VERY similar to Drake (one liners, smart/clever, treasure hunter) with HIS own FRIENDS (and I mean TRUE friends not like Navarro and Eddy). Basically Drake going up against a mirror of himself and so does his friends aswell.

And towards the end Drake is all sentimental and the player is like wut?

Bah let me give an example (a BAD one perhaps but whatever xD):

*Bad villain & co are chasing Drake & friends*
*They reach ...Sullys plane and as Chloe and Cutter get onboard, Drake stops Elena and goes something like:
"There is no way Sully can take off without cover."

In which Elena replies:
"No no no no, dont do this."

Chloe tosses a:
"Dont you dare play the Hero again Drake!"

And ofcourse Elena is pregnant and that has already been mentioned earlier in the game.

Drake says yeah.. okay. He pushes Elena into the plane, glances over at Sully and Sully looks back in despair knowing what he has to do. Drake quickly closes the door without entering the plane in which Elena is pretty much shouting and weeping somewhat.

Drake: "You're going to live a normal, sound and happy life Elena. As for our child..."..
Drake:"Never forget: Sic parvis magna"

The villain & co reaches Drake and the plane. As Sully starts the plane, Drake is giving covering fire.

Drake: "Come on Sully, Go... Go!"

Once the plane takes off and Drake can't see them any longer (which is ALL gameplay by the way). We run out of bullets and feel a sense of death being emminent (Similar to the chapter before Salim saves Drake).

The only way out of this, is to stand up and litterarly die. Which as a result has sad ass music playing with flashbacks to EVERY game including Golden abyss.

An alternate thing would be for Sully to come out of the plane to perhaps help.. Chloe whose wounded into the plane. Then once Drake is about to stay in order to provide cover, Sully like.. kicks him into the plane and closes the door (sacrificing himself basically, which would be fucking crazy XD).

It was JUST an example haha! Dont take it too seriously. But I hope you get what I mean by dramatic/sad.

(I just had to add that Sic parvis magna line hahaha. I know it's cheesy as hell xD.)

I personally would cry majorly if that shit happend and I am totally AGAINST killing Drake. Nevertheless, toying with these ideas would be VERY interesting to see. If we only could have alternative universes in life xD.

Message 106 of 110 (290 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Jul 4, 2013

I read on the internet something of naughty dog.
It seems like they put release dates and other hints of new games in their games. There was already a realease date found (a calendar and a boarder with the same date), but now I discovered something new. In a school and then a hallway with lockers, I found a sticker with text; "viking temple" which is in my opinion a hint to a next Uncharted game about a viking temple. And I also found a locker with 2 stickers on it, hearts in form of the naughty dog logo and a cat with sunglasses, this may be a hint that naughty dog will cooperate with an other gameproducer (which one I don't know).
Message 107 of 110 (260 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Jul 4, 2013
I read on the internet something of naughty dog.
It seems like they put release dates and other hints of new games in their games. There was already a realease date found (a calendar and a boarder with the same date), but now I discovered something new. In a school and then a hallway with lockers, I found a sticker with text; "viking temple" which is in my opinion a hint to a next Uncharted game about a viking temple. And I also found a locker with 2 stickers on it, hearts in form of the naughty dog logo and a cat with sunglasses, this may be a hint that naughty dog will cooperate with an other gameproducer (which one I don't know).[url=http://postimg.org/image/yhlekcub7/][img]http://s13.postimg.org/yhlekcub7/image.jpg[/img][/url]

[url=http://postimg.org/image/hra0v0vw3/][img]http://s13.postimg.org/hra0v0vw3/image.jpg[/img][/url]

[url=http://postimg.org/image/i2mvu1myb/][img]http://s13.postimg.org/i2mvu1myb/image.jpg[/img][/url]

[url=http://postimg.org/image/kvg3e2nar/][img]http://s13.postimg.org/kvg3e2nar/image.jpg[/img][/url]
Message 108 of 110 (258 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Jul 31, 2013

That's cool man. WOW, I haven't been here for a whole year. I love this thread. By the way, I'm DiEgOw_Clyde, just changed the name haha. maybe next VGA we gonna see some teaser trailer about Uncharted 4^^

Message 109 of 110 (224 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
88 posts

Aug 6, 2013
Why the hell are you trying to write a story for ND, if you really want to bother having any of this considered why don't you just get a job there?
Message 110 of 110 (219 Views)
0 Likes