Lombax Warrior
138 posts

Re: Nalena: Or Uncharted 4

Mar 2, 2012

Be nice to see a Vita game with Elena. But I don't really care if Uncharted 4 is a launch title or not. As long as it takes these ideas (and maybe mine) then I'm cool.

Message 41 of 110 (195 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
37 posts

Mar 5, 2012

Well, I finally see the light guys (or girls).  At first, I was taking you guys seriously.  Then I realized that this whole thread is actually an elaborate satire.  That being so, I must commend Rocky for all the effort he/she has apparently put into this clever hoax.  It is quite funny.

So sign me up!  Let's get Drake married off to Elana and, as Morioka85 suggested, it would be pretty sweet if he and Elana had a little girl and maybe even the whole theme could be about parenthood. 

Think how much fun we'll have playing Drake as he goes with Elana to her Lamaze classses while she's pregnant.  Maybe Nate will even pass out in the delivery room.  After the baby arrives arrives, we can go shopping for a minivan (pink, ya think?) and maybe a nice little house in the suburbs.  East coast?  west coast?  maybe the mid-west to get away from it all.   

But what I'm really excited about is how much fun it will be to play Nate going on his job interviews.  What do you think?  I sort of see him as an insurance salesman.  I mean, who knows more about risk than our boy Nate?  Or maybe he could put on a few pounds, grow a beard and open an antique shop or something like that.  But,...I don't really see that.  oh, what the heck.  It's your fantasy.  Whatever you guys want.  This is hilarious. 

Message 42 of 110 (195 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
66 posts

Mar 6, 2012

I'm not even going to joke. Have you read the 1st ideas? I write this big so you can understand:

WE WANT NATE AND ELENA TO ANNOUNCE A BABY AT THE *END* OF THE GAME. Y'know, once it's finished. You know how that works. In till that magical point we had lots of ideas for how the game will play intill then. Good, Good.

Also, Nate is already married to Elena, and that game you speak of could be good as DLC. I'd buy it. But we have normal ideas for U4 already.

Thank you for your contribution.

Message 43 of 110 (195 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
36 posts

Mar 6, 2012

Are you kidding right? Man, If you have nothing to help here, for real, get out, If you wanna make jokes about our ideas at least read the first ones and stop to Try to be the funny guy because you aren't. No one here is looking to play as a father Nate. We are saying as Rocky said above that we wanna Elena to say "I'm pregnant" at The END of the game. You know the meaning of END??? The Final Cutscene. So stop bullshiting the forum okay.

Message 44 of 110 (195 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
37 posts

Mar 6, 2012

I read every single post here.  Just because you have an idea doesn't mean everyone else must fall in line.  I disagree strongly with your idea and you and your friends are certainly welcome to disagree with mine.  I especially disagree with some of the unkind comments made about Chloe here. 

Meanwhile, I completely understand what you mean by "The End".  What you fail to understand is that, to a real Uncharted fan, there *is* no end.  No matter how the game finishes (unless Drake himself dies) we (or at least I) will endlessly speculate or extrapolate on Nate's future.  The final scene points the direction.  I do not what to speculate on family-man Drake's future.  I want to fantasize about advernture-Drake's future.  That's the difference. 

Sorry if you are offended.  I simply do not share your fantasy.

Message 45 of 110 (195 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
36 posts

Mar 6, 2012

But think with me. Nate is getting old, he stoped with his obsession for Francis Drake and accepted to change his life to stay with who he loves but the end of U3 doesn't look like a real end and one more numered adventure is enough. ND can still making adventures for Nate (As a real fan I doesn't want it to end too) but as preckels like Golden Abyss or a game version of Eye of Indra among many others they can still doing. Remember, Nate was 30 in Drake's fortune so ND can make adventures of him between his 15th - 30th then 31st and 33rd. Lots of stories can still be telling to us. But U4 can be the final. About Chloe die I don't want it to happens too, she is cool and can be togheter with Sully (ill) or Cutter.

Sorry If I was a little upset

Message 46 of 110 (195 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
66 posts

Mar 6, 2012

What Clyde said. For me, the reason I want Nate and Elena to have a child at the end of U4 so badly is because I want to speculate that he has a baby and think about what happens with it. Not wonder, 'Did he have that child?' because for me that seems so, well. I don't like it. It seems unfinished. I'd like a little fortune hunter to enter the trio of the Drakes and Sully.

This is to ND: Other people want babies. I saw a guy called Speedemon use this as evidence so I'd thought I might too:

On Uncharted Fan Fiction Baby crazy has hit. It's quite cool. Here are some of the best ones: (Type them in on Google)

Drake's Angels - About Nate and Elena having a baby. It's sweet.

Nine - Pregnant Elena. Funny.

Uncharted 3: The Family Man - A good Unchated adventure with a pregnant Elena who's had the baby now! (claps)

My favourite- Through the Years - This one rocks!

For a laugh -

The Wonderful Adventures of Charlie Cutter - So funny. Big joke of Uncharted with some good Nate/Elena moments.

You may disagree. Fine, but go away then. You're objections are not really doing anything. I haven't forced people in line, but it'd be fun if I could, they just agreed with me. They want Nate and Elena to sign off with a child on the way. We all have our own views but don't be so rude, and please, if you have nothing better to say than 'you're ideas suck' then it would be better for you and everyone else if you didn't torture yourself or us. I wrote this because I really want these ideas in U4 and I was hoping ND would notice it and I'd get some support too. It wasn't a 'piss you off' forum.

Message 47 of 110 (195 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
37 posts

Mar 6, 2012

You said: "You may disagree.  Fine, but go away then." 

And you're calling ME rude?  This is a public forum.  Start a private club if you don't want to be exposed to other views or criticisms. 

Furthermore, I did not say your ideas suck.  I said I don't agree with them.  What have you been saying about my ideas (besides trying to censor them)?    You tell me to go away.  You tell me my opinions aren't welcome.  You tell me that only people who agree with you are welcome.  And yet, you think *I* am rude. 

What is the point of discussion if only one view is allowed?  You said you haven't forced people in line, yet you are trying to force me off the thread because I don't agree with you.  That's sad. 

Message 48 of 110 (195 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
25 posts

Mar 6, 2012

It doesn't exist for me that U4 will be the last Uncharted, ND have succed Very, VEERY well with the Uncharted series and, yes it takes like 1, 2 years to make one game, I don't think ND will end the Uncharted series in the U4 But in U5? That'll be good. That's what I think, That's my opinion.

Message 49 of 110 (195 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Monster Hunter
36 posts

Mar 7, 2012

No one is saing you aren't welcome, what he said is that If you gonna make Jokes (this you said wasn't ideas was a bad joking) then get out, If you disagree, so say what you want without joke around okay. If you say what bothers you, maybe we can agree with you because no one here knows what you think, we just know your dumb joke.

Message 50 of 110 (195 Views)
0 Likes