Reply
Highlighted
Gaming Beast
Registered: 12/28/2011
Offline
1930 posts
 

Re: NEVER on the winning Team NEVER

Feb 1, 2013

johnnyjh wrote:

i just want one trophy -__- and im not a virgin and how can they be married and stuff if they are like legacy players 


Well it takes about 400-500 hours to hit max rank tops if you are a decent player and this game has been out for 400+ days so if you play an hour a day since the game came out you could easily be max rank. That leaves 23 hours left in the day that's plenty of time...

Message 21 of 34 (368 Views)
Splicer
Registered: 09/13/2012
Offline
33 posts
 

Re: NEVER on the winning Team NEVER

Feb 1, 2013
Johnnyjh - first you want trophies and then later you state you want one, make up your mind.

How are you going on with SP? There are plenty of trophies to get and they only need you to get them.

Co-op cuts the players down by quite a number and so increase the probability of you bumping into a decent player which may help with the odds of getting a trophy.

There are competitive trophies that only require you to do your bit in order to achieve them and all the trophies for U3 are achievable, though some are harder than others.

Maybe you should have stated the trophy/trophies you are after and in a manner of asking for help, just saying...



Message 22 of 34 (325 Views)
Sackboy
Registered: 07/15/2012
Offline
450 posts
 

Re: NEVER on the winning Team NEVER

Feb 1, 2013
I am a fairly garbage player yet I have nearly got all trophies and I never party up, it just takes some persistence stop whining and start playing, there is no excuse for losing team objective all the time you don't have to be good at the mechanics of the game you just have to play smarter than a mushroom, I go negative quite a lot in TO yet am mostly at the top of the points chart, and am on the winning team about 70% of the time. If you like you can add me as a friend and we'll see how it works out.
Message 23 of 34 (310 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 12/25/2011
Offline
2203 posts
 

Re: NEVER on the winning Team NEVER

Feb 1, 2013

johnnyjh wrote:

Legacy Players -= Eternal Virgins 


I have 8 friends who are the max rank and have a wife and children.

If you think something is impossible, you’ll make it impossible.
Message 24 of 34 (288 Views)
Wastelander
Registered: 04/30/2012
Offline
567 posts
 

Re: NEVER on the winning Team NEVER

Feb 1, 2013
Thats kinda going to far imho
I'm going to med school, play U3 lots, and have a gf who is expecting my little one. I know a few others online with great lives too. Not every1 falls under that category, one can easily tell whos a virgin online any way. Btw I have near 5K matches total and know some with far less playtime than me yet are way better players than i am Smiley Tongue

BUT there are those who have lost touch with reality and take these video game numbers waaaay to serious. Thats when u know u need to get out some more or trash your ps3
Message 25 of 34 (279 Views)
Welcoming Committee
Registered: 06/14/2009
Online
14492 posts
 

Re: NEVER on the winning Team NEVER

Feb 1, 2013

renatabls wrote:

Does losing your virginity makes you special? I mean, what's the big deal about having your **bleep** in a **bleep** or having a **bleep** in your **bleep**?

 

LMAO, i predict lots of bleeps. Smiley Very Happy

 

Aaaaanywho, party up? That's an obvious solution... Smiley Indifferent


Bleeper creeper Smiley Tongue



Message 26 of 34 (278 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 05/13/2010
Offline
4129 posts
 

Re: NEVER on the winning Team NEVER

Feb 1, 2013
Get some friends. Play TO. Problem solved.
Message 27 of 34 (216 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 03/13/2009
Offline
2477 posts
 

Re: NEVER on the winning Team NEVER

Feb 1, 2013

johnnyjh wrote:

i just want one trophy -__- and im not a virgin and how can they be married and stuff if they are like legacy players 


j

--
Say NO to paid DLC maps
Message 28 of 34 (214 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Naughty Paw
Registered: 12/06/2011
Offline
20618 posts
 

Re: NEVER on the winning Team NEVER

Feb 1, 2013

renatabls wrote:

Does losing your virginity makes you special? I mean, what's the big deal about having your **bleep** in a **bleep** or having a **bleep** in your **bleep**?

 

LMAO, i predict lots of bleeps. Smiley Very Happy

 

Aaaaanywho, party up? That's an obvious solution... Smiley Indifferent


 

Nothing. It seriously doesn't matter that much.

 

Spoiler
crapstorm about sex? Don't blame me for making you reply.

 

Yes, party up. It's free wins.

Message 29 of 34 (205 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 04/06/2012
Offline
2633 posts
 

Re: NEVER on the winning Team NEVER

Feb 1, 2013

Silver-Knight47 wrote:
Thats kinda going to far imho
I'm going to med school, play U3 lots, and have a gf who is expecting my little one. I know a few others online with great lives too. Not every1 falls under that category, one can easily tell whos a virgin online any way. Btw I have near 5K matches total and know some with far less playtime than me yet are way better players than i am Smiley Tongue

BUT there are those who have lost touch with reality and take these video game numbers waaaay to serious. Thats when u know u need to get out some more or trash your ps3

ibiza ibiza ibiza twist twist twist

yeehaw i'm a cowboy now
Message 30 of 34 (186 Views)