Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Lombax Warrior
258 posts

Re: NERF the ****ing M9. Do it soon. Make people change their loadouts and explore other guns.

[ Edited ]
Nov 5, 2012

Play style.

Photobucket
Message 61 of 121 (261 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2248 posts

Re: NERF the ****ing M9. Do it soon. Make people change their loadouts and explore other guns.

Nov 5, 2012

It is my firm belief that the M9 needs a slight nerf and the GMAL and FAL need the slightest of buffs along with the rafficka and maybe one more pistol. When I say slight I mean it. Hardly even touched is the better phrase. If these were to be done this game would have a chance. As it is now nothing. Boring. One sided. Monotony at its finest.

Message 62 of 121 (254 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10140 posts

Nov 5, 2012
Don't read ninja's garbage, man. I may not like you, but not THAT much.
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Message 63 of 121 (241 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2178 posts

Nov 5, 2012

SpaceNun wrote:

"Anyway the M-9 isnt OP, The gun is just overused.Theres nothing wrong with that i mean why use a G-Mal when a M-9 is more effective."

This is the main example of the stupidity or sheer comic will of the forums. This is what happens when you balance your game for tweens.

Im sorry if i didnt explain myself properly, A weapon that is OP is one that is too strong, lets say the FAL. The FAL was OP cause it killed you waaay to fast, The G-Mal was OP because of its insane stopping power. The M-9 dosent kill too quickly and dosent have insane stopping power. IT IS OVERUSED, thats different from OP. 

Again like i said, the M-9 is the most effective and well rounded gun out of the 6 so why would players use a FAL, G-Mal or even a dragon when the M-9 does all of thier jobs well.

You said yourself that ND nerfs every decent gun, so why are you complaining about the M-9. If anyone is being "Stupid" it is you.

If you think something is impossible, you’ll make it impossible.
Message 64 of 121 (228 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10140 posts

Nov 5, 2012
Space complains that for some reason the M9 does well, which you also state. THAT is the problem. All guns should have some sort of weakness.
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Message 65 of 121 (220 Views)
Survivor
2156 posts

Nov 5, 2012

why the hell is this thread so long?

why cant people ignore a bad idea when they see one?

--
Say NO to paid DLC maps
Message 66 of 121 (190 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
7 posts

Nov 5, 2012

The FAL-SS and the GMAL, both of them aren't dead. I'm using Roman's GMAL and I'm getting better and better, winning fights against people using the most overpowered weapon in Uncharted, at least when we look at the situation like you do, and I'm not having any problems with that. I had situations where I've won against two people at once who were using a M9. How could I do that? The GMAL's dead and the M9's the most overpowered weapon. Well, this should show you where's the difference between a overused, and a overpowered weapon. The M9's too overused. Maybe you don't have too much experience with aiming on your own and you had to rely on the GMAL doing the work for you, but now it does need you to have experience with the game and then, guess what happened, you've started avoiding the weapon, calling it dead and complaining about the others. What a surprise. 

Could we please stop complaining about weapons? Every weapon received a change once, and if we continue doing that, we'll have the FAL-SS being overpowered again, then we'll have the GMAL and everything will stay as it is now. One weapon gets nerfed, the other weapon starts getting overused. I also wanted to mention something, I've seen people complaining about a weapon before because they were always getting killed by this one weapon, and started to think it's overpowered. Seriously, if more people would see how amazing the FAL-SS, the GMAL or the AK is, you wouldn't complain about the M9 being overpowered. 

0 Likes
Fender Bender
4171 posts

Nov 5, 2012

SpaceAss.png

I think this photo says everything. Also, I find it extremely strange when I try to look up your Trophies on any website it gives me an error but works for everyone else.

Sign by Danasoft - Get Your Sign
Message 68 of 121 (171 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
13610 posts

Nov 5, 2012

gunnsandwiches42 wrote:

why the hell is this thread so long?

why cant people ignore a bad idea when they see one?

The idea isn't entirely right but the concept that the M9 is overused is right.

I'm for the opposite of nerfing anything and more to the point of buffing all the other weapons.

Message 69 of 121 (165 Views)
Gaming Beast
2248 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 5, 2012

Buffing weapons can lead to problems that I would rather just nerf the weapon that needs it and buff a couple slightly. We already have the centerpiece. The M9. You can go both ways. Buffing all the other weapons is going to take too long imo (with this team) and they are obviously going to screw things up. But if that is what needs to be done then somebody competent with the game could easily do it. Buffing almost always leads to problems in shooters though. I have seen at least 5 or 6 designers in games run into problems with buffing things as the exploiters find too many ways to use the buff which is almost never an accurate buff in the first place. Slightly tinkering the M9 to have slightly more recoil is basically all that needs to be done. The opposite for the GMAL and FAL. The rafficka and whatever else probably need something as well. You would think these stat whorres would know what is happening to their game but it is pretty obvious they don't care about the game anymore and would rather satisfy the slurpers.

Also, can you stop using my stats as Spacenun. You act like you just discovered gold you ****ing moron. Why don't you go invest some time somewhere else this is obviously my forum account. Good god people in this communty are straight up morons and tweens. Thank god I don't play COD. All these popular games are just meh if you ask me. Bunch of kids.

Also, I don't see how concept isn't right. The gun is not just overused it dominates every game. Why do people use the gun is the question you need to ask yourselves. All I see here is some serious need for critical thinking. Why and the hell is the gun used by 90% of the user base? Doesn't make any sense. People don't just gravitate to a gun and overuse it because it is simply there to use. That doesn't make any sense in any line of critical thought. The gun has too many characteristics that lead to it being overused. Some of you are clearly not thinking this through at all.

When a gun has little recoil, fast rate of fire, is easy to control, and does fine damage/moddable to be even better it is OP compared to the rest of the weapons which are lacking in any one or two of these characteristics. Just how is this not considered OP? And please with the aim kids. My KDR is just about always over 2 in every FPS I play including on PC where I still play mousers with my PS3 pad. It's not me that is the problem. My KDR in this game is around 1.7 or something. Not that I care lol I won't be touching this trash. One of my vet friends that is better than me at the game just booted up the game after 3 months and was pretty much laughing hysterically at what this has become. He said the same thing I did: what and the hell happened to this game between summer beta and now? It's like a completely different and awful experience at this point and in no way resembles what they promised people way back when.

The end.

Message 70 of 121 (130 Views)
0 Likes