Highlighted
I Only Post Everything
959 posts

Re: NERF the ****ing M9. Do it soon. Make people change their loadouts and explore other guns.

Nov 4, 2012

SpaceNun wrote:

That was entertaining. But all I have to say with my rejoinder is  Hang 'em HIGH.

'Orgulous, linguacious rejoinders' has to be the nuttiest piece I have seen on the forums in some time.

He used an automatic complaint generator, if you haven't caught on by now.

http://www.pakin.org/complaint/

TF3:HWS
Message 11 of 121 (417 Views)
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Re: NERF the ****ing M9. Do it soon. Make people change their loadouts and explore other guns.

Nov 4, 2012
It doesn't work well. It's as if "RoF M9" is a person.
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 12 of 121 (414 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4394 posts

Nov 4, 2012

SpaceNun wrote:. 

Well, you have failed miserably and just look like a bunch of bums now. This is the same old **** BUT WORSE! YEAH WORSE! I would rather go play U2 right now. I even booted that game up and got into matches that were ten times more fun than anything in this garbage. Never thought I would say that about U2 post 1.04 but here I am.

Then go play U2 and don't ever bother here. We handle it here even though the requests and fixes are beyond overdue. You don't care about us and the game, right?

I cannot believe you people thought this MM change was going to work. THIS is literally THE LAGGIEST GAME I HAVE EVER PLAYED.

We never ask for rank-based matchmaking. I only encounter one or two idiots who asked for this.

And lastly nerf the mother****ing M9. You know this gun is by far the most used gun in the game. It dominates these maps at a 90% level. I am killed by this gun 90% of the time.

Long time ago, OWN explained to us that M9 is now the easiest and overused gun with favorable strengths and few weakness. It ain't fair for the other guns. I do like its blindfire and its ROF mod to be nerfed.

I cannot believe how bad this game has gotten since Summer Beta. It's like you left your dumbdumb crew on this game and your forum slaves are taking back all the wrong feedback and your testers are a bunch of pregnant sheep who need to get back to the pen.

Remember my rant? I am concerned with the U3 devs teams, for they make a lot of stupid mistakes. Testers... are silly noobs. Again, OWN explained that ND listened to the wrong crowd, a brand of irrational whiners.

The fact I paid 30 dollars for this utter trash makes me want to throw up all over my keyboard but I won't because I actually like my keyboard.

$30? Something tells me that you're quite inexperienced, but I guess you play long enough to notice serious problems in the game.
Take a chill pill, will ya?
Ho Ho Ha Ha
Message 13 of 121 (410 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4570 posts

Nov 4, 2012
Lmao Smiley Tongue

SLB.png

Hi-5.png

Message 14 of 121 (410 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2248 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 4, 2012

LOL is that why he got the noxious/naseous thing mixed up haha? I think naseous is now accepted like that anyway these days. How the hell would I catch on does it look like I spend my time with ****ing automatic complaint generators. Geezuz christ. That was actually fun to read.

Message 15 of 121 (408 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
555 posts

Nov 4, 2012
People isn't usually as good as you make' em look in your whining theads, If you're a decent player you'll know that the RoF mod it's for noobs and you won't use it, the problem you may have is the blindfire not the mod atached to the gun.
I found out that the M9 RoF it's not very good at blindfiring but it's very efective if you aim it, so if you see a decent player that aims it's m9 RoF you're pretty much screw.

So your problem is blindfire, and yes blindfire it's cr4p.

I like cats :3

Message 16 of 121 (422 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2248 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 4, 2012

In the Warhawk forums ages ago posts like that were for real so.... lol.

I actually learned a few new words with that so thanks hahahaha.

Message 17 of 121 (415 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
240 posts

Nov 4, 2012

I agree that the M9 is now the dominant gun in this game, this gun really doesnt require any skill to use IMO. The Gmal and Fal-SS were OP a few months ago and got some nerfs done, they now require skill to use, heck even the AK requires skill because of the bullet spread, the M9 should have a similar bullet spread compared to the Ak but not too much, and maybe increase the recoil a bit. As how the M9 is now, the recoil is tolerable even equiped with RoF. Its actually boring now seeing everybody running around with the same gun, before there used to be a variety.

I dont always play, but when I do. I play for hours.

Message 18 of 121 (404 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2248 posts

Nov 4, 2012

Also I wouldn't say I am inexperienced at all. I was one of the better players in U2 and Summer Beta. I refused to buy this game before because of all the money hat practices that ND took to for DLC and such and I should have just stayed away.

Message 19 of 121 (400 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2248 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 4, 2012

And that is exactly the point. They said they would not do this again. Meaning they would not kill the variety and make this into some boring **bleep** brofest garbage where everyone and their mom is using the same gun. They have now done this. The community plus ND equals devastation if you ask me. These guys don't have a clue what they are tweaking when they tweak things. Same **** happened with Starhawk. These people don't even play their own game anymore.

Message 20 of 121 (390 Views)
0 Likes