Nov 04 2012
By: SpaceNun Gaming Beast 2248 posts

NERF the M9. Do it soon. Make people explore other loadouts. VARIETY!

[ Edited ]
120 replies 1087 views Edited Nov 11, 2012

You nerf every other decent gun. Yet when people call for anything to touch this gun nothing ever happens. You can barely even nerf the blindfire without thinking you did something wrong yet you put the FAL/GMAL straight into their graves for 90% of the userbase The FAL especially is just near mediocre against top players. You take away everything else that anybody has anybody fun with unless it is useless in the first place. You guys acted, in the summer beta, like you had changed and realized your mistakes and were going to produce a balanced multiplayer.

Well, you have failed miserably and just look like a bunch of bums now. This is the same old **** BUT WORSE! YEAH WORSE! I would rather go play U2 right now at this point. I even booted that game up and got into matches that were ten times more fun than anything in this tepid little beast. Never thought I would say that about U2 post 1.04 but here I am.

I cannot believe you people thought this MM change was going to work. THIS is literally THE LAGGIEST GAME I HAVE EVER PLAYED. And again we see incompetent shining through at ND. Studio getting better, games getting worse. Splitting teams up, more games more profit and even worse product though I still have faith for the single player of the next game as that is led by someone competent.

And to all the slurpers who want to tell me to stop whining you can shut it and stay out of the thread. You pansies whined for months and months and got yer way and now we basically have a one weapon majority game again where lag, melee, and blindfire dominate everything. U2 is better than this.

And lastly nerf the mother****ing M9. You know this gun is by far the most used gun in the game. It dominates these maps at a 90% level. I am killed by this gun 90% of the time. I cannot believe how bad this game has gotten since Summer Beta. It's like you left your monkey crew on this game and your forum slaves are taking back all the wrong feedback and your testers are a bunch of pregnant sheep who need to get back to the pen.

Nothing in this game feels right. I laugh at people who think this garbage is balanced, who think this game IS TEH AWESOME and can't wait to open some mountain dew and play all night. You people make me sick. The fact I paid 30 dollars for this utter trash makes me want to throw up all over my keyboard but I won't because I actually like my keyboard.

I want to make it clear I am NOT calling for imbalanced long range rifles. I am calling for ****ING BALANCE once and for all. (pops prozac) BUZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ....

Message 1 of 121 (1,087 Views)
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
153 posts

Re: NERF the ****ing M9. Do it soon. Make people change their loadouts and explore other guns.

Nov 4, 2012

Calm down.

Message 2 of 121 (1,082 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4570 posts

Re: NERF the ****ing M9. Do it soon. Make people change their loadouts and explore other guns.

Nov 4, 2012
M9 RoF isn't that great. Drakes AK is better.

SLB.png

Hi-5.png

Message 3 of 121 (1,073 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
13011 posts

Nov 4, 2012

TBH, I'd prefer a slight G-MAL buff. No more nerfs please.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/Ping-filter-toggle-SUPPORT-for-less-lag/m-p/40782623
Message 4 of 121 (1,052 Views)
Wastelander
793 posts

Nov 4, 2012

I won't read all of this but M9 don't need any nerfs. Sorry! Blindifre needs a nerf!

www.youtube.com/user/artennos - my new channel!

New PSN: Artennos

Message 5 of 121 (1,030 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2248 posts

Nov 4, 2012

Why not nerf it? They nerf everything else. Time for the crutches to get some.

Message 6 of 121 (1,027 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4570 posts

Nov 4, 2012
RoF M9 has recently made a number of people very, very angry, including me. However, as anger serves no function in a successful rebuttal, I will simply state objectively that RoF M9 has vanity without pride, voluptuousness without taste, and learning without wisdom. First, the misinformation: RoF M9 suggests that his perceptions enhance performance standards, productivity, and competitiveness. Where the heck did he come up with that? The answer to that question has broad implications. For example, this is not the place to develop that subject. It demands many pages of analysis, which I can't spare in this letter. Instead, I'll just state the key point, which is that by writing this letter, I am undeniably sticking my head far above the parapet. The big danger is that RoF M9 will retaliate against me. He'll most likely try to force me to choke to death although another possibility is that he claims that society will benefit if he goes ahead with his plan to glorify the things that everyone else execrates. That's like pulling up a plant to see how the roots are doing. It also proves that RoF M9 is oblivious to the fact that we are at war. Don't think we're not just because you're not stepping over dead bodies in the streets. We're at war with RoF M9's foul-mouthed vituperations. We're at war with his orgulous, linguacious rejoinders. And we're at war with his reprehensible soliloquies. As in any war, we ought to be aware of the fact that there'll always be some voluble grammaticaster who's eager to complain about my use of English in this letter. He'll probably tell me that it's grammatically incorrect to use the word "noxious" when writing, "RoF M9 is a noxious tosser." Well, the fact is that RoF M9 is a noxious tosser, and lawless segregationists are somehow fascinated by his doctrinaire diablerie, just as a dove is sometimes charmed by a glittering serpent. Unfortunately for such people, RoF M9 wants to get me thrown in jail. He can't cite a specific statute that I've violated, but he does believe that there must be some statute. This tells me that the baneful nature of RoF M9's histrionics is not just a rumor. It is a fact to which I can testify.

Clericalism is not merely an attack on our moral fiber. It is also a politically motivated attack on knowledge. The implications of laughable, selfish antidisestablishmentarianism may seem theoretical, but they have concrete meaning for thousands of people. There are two related questions in this matter. The first is to what extent RoF M9 has tried to impugn the patriotism of his foes. The other is whether or not RoF M9 is capable of only two things, namely whining and underhanded tricks. His bookish drug-induced ravings promote particularism with all of its disorderly and lubricious facets: greed, self interest, narrow-mindedness, and most of all, stupidity. As a dying tree drops its leaves and is attacked by fungus and worms of decay, so too is a nation set upon by RoF M9. I have now said everything there is to say. So, to summarize it all, we must coolly and objectively adopt the standpoint that it is widely known and beyond dispute that RoF M9 uses deception to trick people into voting against things that they in fact support.

SLB.png

Hi-5.png

Message 7 of 121 (1,021 Views)
Gaming Beast
2248 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 4, 2012

That was entertaining. But all I have to say with my rejoinder is  Hang 'em HIGH.

'Orgulous, linguacious rejoinders' has to be the nuttiest piece I have seen on the forums in some time.

Message 8 of 121 (1,010 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2248 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 4, 2012

Also, there is nothing wrong with using noxious in that sense. Are you thinking of nauseous because that would be slightly different.

Message 9 of 121 (983 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Nov 4, 2012
Yeah, I'm okay with nerfing the M9. S
hort range? Yeah, that's normal.
Mid-range? I guess everything can make it that range.
Long range? Okay, why can it reach there? That's too much.
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 10 of 121 (980 Views)
0 Likes