Reply
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 04/07/2012
Offline
384 posts
 

Re: ND you're thoughtful.

Feb 28, 2013

you can add me if you like, and i dont think theres uncharted tv in LAN .Also, i'm to poor for photoshop Smiley Tongue

ND if you happen to read this thanks!!!!
Message 21 of 30 (347 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 11/08/2010
Offline
3872 posts
 

Re: ND you're thoughtful.

Feb 28, 2013

gecko74321 wrote:

you can add me if you like, and i dont think theres uncharted tv in LAN .Also, i'm to poor for photoshop Smiley Tongue


Add me I wanna see how much the increase is.

Message 22 of 30 (337 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 11/28/2009
Offline
13011 posts
 

Re: ND you're thoughtful.

[ Edited ]
Feb 28, 2013

You are a lucky SOB! Smiley Very Happy I wish I could have the same "glitch"... Smiley Sad

 

@Asraik

He's not lying. ND didn't give it to him on purpose. Some people have millions of free tickets thanks to an unknown glitch.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/Ping-filter-toggle-SUPPORT-for-less-lag/m-p/40782623
Message 23 of 30 (328 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 05/21/2011
Offline
2224 posts
 

Re: ND you're thoughtful.

Mar 1, 2013

tapantaola wrote:

You are a lucky SOB! Smiley Very Happy I wish I could have the same "glitch"... Smiley Sad

 

@Asraik

He's not lying. ND didn't give it to him on purpose. Some people have millions of free tickets thanks to an unknown glitch.


Well, that sucks for the rest of us x.x

Message 24 of 30 (308 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 04/07/2012
Offline
384 posts
 

Re: ND you're thoughtful.

Mar 1, 2013

well think of it this way i cant get trophies i can never get a legitimate gold and my stats will never be retreivable

ND if you happen to read this thanks!!!!
Message 25 of 30 (296 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 05/21/2011
Offline
2224 posts
 

Re: ND you're thoughtful.

Mar 1, 2013

gecko74321 wrote:

well think of it this way i cant get trophies i can never get a legitimate gold and my stats will never be retreivable


Why can't you get trophies?

Message 26 of 30 (282 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 04/07/2012
Offline
384 posts
 

Re: ND you're thoughtful.

Mar 19, 2013

that got glitched too

ND if you happen to read this thanks!!!!
Message 27 of 30 (245 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 10/03/2009
Offline
699 posts
 

Re: ND you're thoughtful.

Mar 19, 2013

nice to see they worked to get ur rewards unlock

 

how come you couldnt unlock it?

why does everyone like these skeletons? o rigth they want to be hard tagergets, ...too bad i BF Smiley Happy

Uncharted 2 Stats Card by JAKPRO.net - Steven1379
Message 28 of 30 (223 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 04/07/2012
Offline
384 posts
 

Re: ND you're thoughtful.

Mar 19, 2013

Steven1379 wrote:

nice to see they worked to get ur rewards unlock

 

how come you couldnt unlock it?

why does everyone like these skeletons? o rigth they want to be hard tagergets, ...too bad i BF Smiley Happy


i dont use skeletons i just think they look cool , and your a **bleep** for blindfiring

ND if you happen to read this thanks!!!!
Message 29 of 30 (216 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 10/04/2010
Offline
455 posts
 

Re: ND you're thoughtful.

Mar 19, 2013

Asraik wrote:

canadian94eh wrote:

gecko74321 wrote:

IMG_20130227_162925.jpg


what is with your rank? it looks more like an avatar?


LAN, Photoshopped. You didn't think ND would actually give it away free. The OP is lying.


You cant sign into FB on Lan.  This is legit.   OP is a lucky SOB

I know you're looking at my posts GS2
Message 30 of 30 (198 Views)
Reply
0 Likes