Reply
Highlighted
Sep 04 2012
By: Zataoa Wastelander 684 posts
Offline

ND sell characters seperate again!

[ Edited ]
6 replies 628 views Edited Sep 4, 2012

I must have Eddy Raja.

See you in Uncharted 4!
Message 1 of 7 (628 Views)
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 01/14/2009
Offline
928 posts
 

Re: I MUST have Eddy Raja

Sep 4, 2012
Yeah, why did you stop? You're even selling emblem peices FFS.
Ain't nothin' to it, gangsta rap made me do it.
Message 2 of 7 (553 Views)
Wastelander
Registered: 08/09/2012
Offline
684 posts
 

Re: I MUST have Eddy Raja

Sep 4, 2012

Xdye7 wrote:
Yeah, why did you stop? You're even selling emblem peices FFS.

they actually make more money selling the characters seperately because of the wallet funding

See you in Uncharted 4!
Message 3 of 7 (446 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 02/29/2012
Offline
1602 posts
 

Re: I MUST have Eddy Raja

[ Edited ]
Sep 4, 2012

Zataoa wrote:

Xdye7 wrote:
Yeah, why did you stop? You're even selling emblem peices FFS.

they actually make more money selling the characters seperately because of the wallet funding



No, they don't.
Message 4 of 7 (398 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 06/11/2012
Offline
1036 posts
 

Re: ND sell characters seperate again!

Sep 4, 2012
Yes please!! Why not throw in a few new ones as well? Wetsuit Cameraman Jeff perhaps?
...what do you mean I got it wrong? WCJ would make my day Smiley Happy
I do gameplay/commentary, help me out and subscribe! Click my siggy to get to my channel!
Photobucket

Photobucket

I don't really play Uncharted 3 much anymore... Smiley Sad
Message 5 of 7 (357 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 11/01/2011
Offline
622 posts
 

Re: ND sell characters seperate again!

Sep 5, 2012

Wetsuit CJ? Yes please.


Crimsonine wrote:
Yes please!! Why not throw in a few new ones as well? Wetsuit Cameraman Jeff perhaps?
...what do you mean I got it wrong? WCJ would make my day Smiley Happy

 

Message 6 of 7 (274 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 07/04/2012
Offline
98 posts
 

Re: ND sell characters seperate again!

[ Edited ]
Sep 5, 2012

I think it's weird that they still sell Lieutenant Draza by himself, but no one else. Smiley LOL

Message 7 of 7 (239 Views)
Reply
0 Likes