Last Guardian
10262 posts

Re: ND, please update the Yeti Mask and Descendant Mask

Sep 29, 2012

G9211 wrote:

Wont happen, it'll just confuse new players on who the heroes and villians are.

Wouldn't that just be silly if ND used this argument again? I agree though, just add the same thing the have for the clown masks, shouldnt be too hard.

Didn't  they put Spyder and Djinn on both Heroes and Villains?

Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 21 of 41 (198 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
107 posts

Sep 29, 2012

TheStuntDouble wrote:

G9211 wrote:

Wont happen, it'll just confuse new players on who the heroes and villians are.

Wouldn't that just be silly if ND used this argument again? I agree though, just add the same thing the have for the clown masks, shouldnt be too hard.

Didn't  they put Spyder and Djinn on both Heroes and Villains?

I was kidding lol, that would just blow my mind if they actually said that!
To answer your question, yes Djinn is available to both Heroes and Villians. I think you can only select Spyder for heroes now but dont quote me on that!

Real Eyes-Realize-Real Lies
Message 22 of 41 (195 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
31 posts

Sep 29, 2012

You can select Spyder as hero only, but you could select the items from Spyder for the villain and then create your own Spyder. Their argument never makes sense, since they said that they can't use different colours, because they don't want to confuse the newbies, but then they make Djinn and Spyder available for the heroes and villains, wich is even worse. 

0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Sep 29, 2012

Nerolordo wrote:

You can select Spyder as hero only, but you could select the items from Spyder for the villain and then create your own Spyder. Their argument never makes sense, since they said that they can't use different colours, because they don't want to confuse the newbies, but then they make Djinn and Spyder available for the heroes and villains, wich is even worse. 

Yeah, yeah, that's what I'm getting at. They can't use that argument anymore, right?

Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 24 of 41 (179 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
544 posts

Sep 29, 2012

That's what you get when you buy a MASK. But I agree,it looks stupid, it would be better if the characters would actually BECOME a yeti or a real descendant Smiley Very Happy

Message 25 of 41 (175 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
314 posts

Sep 29, 2012

OWN1N45 wrote:

Not happening. ND won't even adjust animations, what makes you think they'll edit a model they've released already?

Awwww, please don't be a Debby Downer.Smiley Sad

My Youtube Channel
Mods please move the multiplayer meme thread back to the Multiplayer General it gets no attention anymore and its just sad. Why kill such a great thread? Move it back I Say!!!
Message 26 of 41 (170 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Sep 29, 2012

lab_meister wrote:

OWN1N45 wrote:

Not happening. ND won't even adjust animations, what makes you think they'll edit a model they've released already?

Awwww, please don't be a Debby Downer.Smiley Sad

What about the fact they bothered to add just one taunt in a LiveUpdate? Or that when the special Para 9 (comic con? E3?) suddenly became free to use, they were quick to disable it?

Message 27 of 41 (161 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
31 posts

Sep 29, 2012

TheStuntDouble wrote:

Nerolordo wrote:

Yeah, yeah, that's what I'm getting at. They can't use that argument anymore, right?

Could still use the argument, but it wouldn't make any sense. We all know them, they'll probably find another reason to avoid changing that, just like they did with Wetsuit Elena and all the characters we had in the last Uncharted, that wouldn't fit in this Uncharted, they said. Well, well, well .. 

0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Sep 29, 2012
Capture troopers aren't even FROM THE UNCHARTED UNIVERSE
Message 29 of 41 (132 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4570 posts

Sep 29, 2012
You mean Power Rangers?

SLB.png

Hi-5.png

Message 30 of 41 (130 Views)
0 Likes