Sep 28, 2012

OWN1N45 wrote:

King_Cobra97 wrote:

canadian94eh wrote:

Cyris wrote:

they only cover the front of the face

well they are "masks" afterall...

Masks can cover the top and back of your head though. Smiley Frustrated

They can but ND made the design choice to not make them cover their whole head for whatever reason. I'm really doubting, no matter the support, this can be changed or rather, will be changed. If they won't adjust animations in any capacity, they certainly won't adjust a model of a hat.

I'd like them to prove me wrong though.

That's very true. The only thing ND would gain from patching in a back is a sliver of the community's respect. The have much higher priorities than this.

But still, It would show they care.

Message 11 of 41 (261 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4821 posts

Re: ND, please update the Yeti Mask and Descendant Mask

Sep 28, 2012
I do think it is silly that the early design of the yeti mask in the alpha covered your head completely, which made it look better.
tlousig2
Message 12 of 41 (249 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2633 posts

Sep 28, 2012

Sorry, complete headpieces fit more appropriately in Uncharted 2's universe than they do in 3 and on top of that, are not technically possible.

yeehaw i'm a cowboy now
Message 13 of 41 (240 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1930 posts

Sep 28, 2012

Fakehound wrote:
I do think it is silly that the early design of the yeti mask in the alpha covered your head completely, which made it look better.

There's probably either technical reasons for why this is or some other complications... either way, we're not getting what we saw in that leaked alpha footage a year ago.

Photobucket
Message 14 of 41 (235 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2178 posts

Sep 29, 2012
You've got my support. I have both, and will probably use them when stat hats have a toggle. The bald head is so bland. It's not hard for them to make it like the pic.

Message 15 of 41 (215 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4821 posts

Sep 29, 2012

jjjkur wrote:
You've got my support. I have both, and will probably use them when stat hats have a toggle. The bald head is so bland. It's not hard for them to make it like the pic.

They could at least add the clown mask cowl to the yeti mask, anything would work...

tlousig2
Message 16 of 41 (211 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2633 posts

Sep 29, 2012

If the Clown Masks cover the entire head, then why shouldn't the Yeti or Descendant Masks?

yeehaw i'm a cowboy now
Message 17 of 41 (209 Views)
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Sep 29, 2012

This would be great. Since ND thought every single person in the Uncharted series is either an important character or bald (Charlie, Zoran are exceptions), nobody has hair. There's a reason why I wear a Cap, ND, and it's not because I like wearing a trucker cap with a leather jacket.

Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 18 of 41 (187 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6785 posts

Sep 29, 2012

Fakehound wrote:

jjjkur wrote:

They could at least add the clown mask cowl to the yeti mask, anything would work...

Simpleist and probably the most practical, as long as they made the descendant one match the white of the descendent skin.

Message 19 of 41 (183 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
107 posts

Sep 29, 2012

Wont happen, it'll just confuse new players on who the heroes and villians are.

Wouldn't that just be silly if ND used this argument again? I agree though, just add the same thing the have for the clown masks, shouldnt be too hard.

Real Eyes-Realize-Real Lies
Message 20 of 41 (180 Views)
0 Likes