Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Feb 05 2013
By: Cyris Uncharted Territory 1432 posts
Accepted Solution

ND needs to hire a new community manager

31 replies 673 views Edited Feb 5, 2013
I'm sorry but it sickens me knowing Eric gets a paycheck just to say "Soon" once every month or so.

Throw us a frickin bone. We have been loyal to ND for YEARS, put up with so much crap, and we still can't get any real responses from them.

Stop saying "oh we have a big announcement coming soon". Just tell us what it is. We are not 7. Stop treating us like we are kids waiting for Santa to bring us presents. There is no magic in making us wait, we are not excited to see what it is, we will only be excited when you tell us and its something worth being excited about.

Seriously. Take some frickin pride in your community. You should be speaking with us constantly. All it takes is a few minutes each day to stop by and let us know what's going on. You have this wonderful chance to treat us like family, but you treat us like peasants instead.

Your Q&As are a joke, you promise us answers and give us nothing but vague hints about future info that never happens.

What do we have to do to make you guys care about us? We gave you all our money, we give you all our feedback, we spend all of our time playing your game.

ACT. LIKE. YOU. CARE.

I know there are people on ND who are amazing at what they do, but I don't get why they can't share their amazingness with us. Are they locked up in kinnels?

Ugh. Sorry, it just sucks being such a huge fan of something and not being appreciated for it, and seeing other devs keep on touch with their fans constantly, even ones that dont have community managers.

PS Eric, "Soon" isn't funny. It's insulting to us.
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 32 (673 Views)
Wastelander
554 posts

Re: ND needs to hire a new community manager

Feb 5, 2013
^This is how all the community feels.

I like cats :3

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 32 (652 Views)
Gaming Beast
1892 posts

Feb 5, 2013
Really this is pathetic!
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 32 (629 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1432 posts

Feb 5, 2013
Oh and now the news is delayed and ERIC is acting like its no big deal. Not even a simple "sorry for yanking your chains every chance I get. Soon soon soon"

This guy is straight up awful
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 32 (618 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
10011 posts

Feb 5, 2013
You want him to say "Later(tm)" or something? He's PR, so he's required to hype people.
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 32 (605 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1892 posts

Feb 5, 2013

I call it bad enough PR that they made a forum that they don't even check regularily. Whats the point of that anyway. When was the last time a ND employee made a post on this forum. So much for connecting with the community

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 32 (593 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1432 posts

Feb 5, 2013
What hype has Eric ever given anyone? You mean dissapoint?
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 32 (587 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10011 posts

Feb 5, 2013
Well, all his Soon BS actually made us wait for it.
Raffica user, Hardcore Mode player for life. Don't let it die! Obey Tailgater #1 sedan in GTA Online, too.
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 32 (571 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1432 posts

Feb 5, 2013
What? That makes no sense. We have no choice but to wait. It doesn't matter what crap Eric spews.
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 32 (558 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3630 posts

Feb 5, 2013
By the time the "Big" news comes, there will only be about 50-100 people still playing this game.

I swear the player pool must be dropping by the minute. I have a good group of friends who play when I do (8-10 most nights). We typically see one of two scenarios when we go into matchmaking: #1 a random group of noobs with little chance of keeping it close. #2 a 4-5 player party of long distance laggers. Players are bolting for a better game.

Better drop the news very very soon. Its getting ugly.
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 32 (540 Views)