Limit Breaker
17603 posts

Re: ND, Your code is for ****

Dec 15, 2012

MachoTbig wrote:

scootgar wrote:

fyiByas wrote:

Yea It's Repetitive but still obtainable, Wait until you try those Co-op Treasures and really push your buttons on Bad Net Coding.

Not even triple chance on Crushing can get me to play that godawful mode again.  If I want those things, I'll pay.  But since they have no stats... they're pointless.

Wut, so... now you want Hats w/ stats? Smiley LOL

They add nothing.   When they were the ONLY adornment, they meant something.  Now that you can get hats that HELP, why bother with ones that don't, especially when you can turn off the stat if you don't like it.

Don't bother to let the point of the thread get in the way at all.

[ 39 ] Every time a mine downs someone an Angel gets its wings.
Message 11 of 16 (239 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Dec 15, 2012
As long as you can turn off the stats in the hats. My preference is that it just aesthetics, but I'm sure people would want the extra zing.
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 12 of 16 (223 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
555 posts

Dec 15, 2012

scootgar wrote:

MachoTbig wrote:

scootgar wrote:

fyiByas wrote:

Yea It's Repetitive but still obtainable, Wait until you try those Co-op Treasures and really push your buttons on Bad Net Coding.

Not even triple chance on Crushing can get me to play that godawful mode again.  If I want those things, I'll pay.  But since they have no stats... they're pointless.

Wut, so... now you want Hats w/ stats? Smiley LOL

They add nothing.   When they were the ONLY adornment, they meant something.  Now that you can get hats that HELP, why bother with ones that don't, especially when you can turn off the stat if you don't like it.

Don't bother to let the point of the thread get in the way at all.

True true, lets go back to the point of this thread, ND fix your game.

Is that better?

I like cats :3

Message 13 of 16 (221 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13011 posts

Dec 15, 2012

Agreed, but since ND doesn't give a **bleep** about technical fixes, my only advice is to increase the chances of being the host the match: play in a party of 5 and be the party leader.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/Ping-filter-toggle-SUPPORT-for-less-lag/m-p/40782623
Message 14 of 16 (192 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2480 posts

Dec 15, 2012

My advice: Rest your case and face the fact that NaughtyDog won't dive into any technical fixes, no matter how much they're needed.

Oh and also go play UC2 SP, I forgot how mindblowingly AWESOME it is.

And by the time you're done reading this, you'll realize that this is just my sig
Message 15 of 16 (175 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Limit Breaker
17603 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 15, 2012

tapantaola wrote:

Agreed, but since ND doesn't give a **bleep** about technical fixes, my only advice is to increase the chances of being the host the match: play in a party of 5 and be the party leader.

I'm very often host, with the five grey bars.   But last night, I was getting late joined a LOT.  Not so bad, since many were early joins.  Although one ended after 6 seconds...  And, yes, I know they aren't going to fix anything technical any more, but I can RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE!

I mean, 3.5 hours to get 2 Expansionist medals?   I made an assload of cash, sure, but... geez.

[ 39 ] Every time a mine downs someone an Angel gets its wings.
Message 16 of 16 (153 Views)
0 Likes