Highlighted
Dec 15 2012
By: scootgar Limit Breaker 17639 posts

ND, Your code is for ****

15 replies 427 views Edited Dec 15, 2012

So, tonight, all I want to do is get my last two Medals for Deposit to be Gold.  I've done it several times, now.  But people keep leaving TO matches and taking me with them.

This Bull**** has been around since UC2.  When someone rage quits, often others in match get taken with them.  Well, tonight, it's a common occurance.   So, hey, how about a bit less of this 2x cash and a bit more focus on fixing your broken code?

[ 39 ] Every time a mine downs someone an Angel gets its wings.
Message 1 of 16 (427 Views)
Fender Bender
4237 posts

Re: ND, Your code is for ****

[ Edited ]
Dec 15, 2012

I didn't even care about the x2 Cash since I'm maxed on my main. I wanted the Treasures. Played Co-op for about 4 hours today, only 1-2 new Treasures out of the 70+ I got.

UMG Support Supervisor/Uncharted 4 Head Admin.
Message 2 of 16 (423 Views)
Wastelander
555 posts

Dec 15, 2012
I play TO a LOT, and this never happend to me, or i guess i don't remember, I see people rage quit but they never take others with them :/

I like cats :3

Message 3 of 16 (416 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2633 posts

Dec 15, 2012

MachoTbig wrote:
I play TO a LOT, and this never happend to me, or i guess i don't remember, I see people rage quit but they never take others with them :/

If they happen to be the host connection of the match and sign out using the XMB instead of just RQ'ing directly, it takes everyone in the match from the game.

yeehaw i'm a cowboy now
Message 4 of 16 (407 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2477 posts

Dec 15, 2012

Agree. This is just one of many examples of their bad coding.

How many times have we heard the, "sorry, but we cant make this fix because the coding doesn't allow for it" excuse!?

Its crazy.

--
Say NO to paid DLC maps
Message 5 of 16 (400 Views)
Wastelander
555 posts

Dec 15, 2012

I-Like-Pie45 wrote:

MachoTbig wrote:

If they happen to be the host connection of the match and sign out using the XMB instead of just RQ'ing directly, it takes everyone in the match from the game.

Oh, that actually has happened to me, but when i am at the screen before the match starts, it's that what he means?

Message 6 of 16 (395 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
17639 posts

Dec 15, 2012

No.  

I've been playing for almost 2 hours, now, and only got one of the needed Expansionists, despite earning one in 6 games.  Granted, I did get kicked for TK in one game where I was careless... Smiley Sad

But the other 4 were all drops by the game by people rage quitting on the other team when we steamrolled them.

Message 7 of 16 (389 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1135 posts

Dec 15, 2012

scootgar wrote:

No.  

I've been playing for almost 2 hours, now, and only got one of the needed Expansionists, despite earning one in 6 games.  Granted, I did get kicked for TK in one game where I was careless... Smiley Sad

But the other 4 were all drops by the game by people rage quitting on the other team when we steamrolled them.

Yea It's Repetitive but still obtainable, Wait until you try those Co-op Treasures and really push your buttons on Bad Net Coding.

Message 8 of 16 (382 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
17639 posts

Dec 15, 2012

fyiByas wrote:

Yea It's Repetitive but still obtainable, Wait until you try those Co-op Treasures and really push your buttons on Bad Net Coding.

Not even triple chance on Crushing can get me to play that godawful mode again.  If I want those things, I'll pay.  But since they have no stats... they're pointless.

Message 9 of 16 (368 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
555 posts

Dec 15, 2012

scootgar wrote:

fyiByas wrote:

Not even triple chance on Crushing can get me to play that godawful mode again.  If I want those things, I'll pay.  But since they have no stats... they're pointless.

Wut, so... now you want Hats w/ stats? Smiley LOL

Message 10 of 16 (363 Views)
0 Likes