Treasure Hunter
4912 posts

Re: ND: It's now time for technical fixes! [Cookies for support!]

Aug 26, 2012

abbasman47 wrote:

*SIGH.....*

and also Shadow, Feel free to use this post for refrence in the OP if you like, I won't mind. Smiley Happy

Funnily enough, almost all of the issues listed here are what happened to me in TDM with a party of 5. Instead of leaving us together and wait for people to late-join, it decides to split one or two of us into the other team.. how genius, Naughty Dog.

Problem is, this thread keeps sinking it's way into the 2nd and 3rd (maybe more..) pages of this forum and ND just ignores it. Smiley Sad

Message 91 of 169 (292 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2125 posts

Aug 26, 2012

I found a bug involving being unable to respawn for Sudden Death. I had 2 matches of Hardcore end this way, both times I was a villain. The thing about this bug is that the heroes cannot respawn whilst the villains can. This leads to the heroes raging whilst the villains are left clueless as to why they won.

I think i have a cinema file saved, i'll try to upload the Sudden Death bug if I can.

Message 92 of 169 (285 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
45 posts

Aug 26, 2012

Might want to add the grenades hit you around the corner glitch and when quickboom users stay alive from their close range quickboom blowback, same for rocket launcher or when you shoot someone, they use a quickboom and they get a suicide and you don't get the kill.

Message 93 of 169 (274 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
588 posts

Aug 26, 2012

Shadow-Man_4 wrote:

abbasman47 wrote:

*SIGH.....*

and also Shadow, Feel free to use this post for refrence in the OP if you like, I won't mind. Smiley Happy

Funnily enough, almost all of the issues listed here are what happened to me in TDM with a party of 5. Instead of leaving us together and wait for people to late-join, it decides to split one or two of us into the other team.. how genius, Naughty Dog.

Problem is, this thread keeps sinking it's way into the 2nd and 3rd (maybe more..) pages of this forum and ND just ignores it. Smiley Sad

yep, there is nothing we can do about it when idiot(s) (not going to name any) keep making useless thread. when they can just post in already existing threads. Smiley Mad

oh, Free bump. Smiley Happy

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

abbasman47 Trophy Card
Message 94 of 169 (268 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4912 posts

Aug 26, 2012

TeabagMcFrag wrote:

I think i have a cinema file saved, i'll try to upload the Sudden Death bug if I can.

It'd be much appreciated if you do. A video makes things 100 times clearer.

Message 95 of 169 (260 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4145 posts

Aug 26, 2012

abbasman47 wrote:

yep, there is nothing we can do about it when idiot(s) (not going to name any) keep making useless thread. when they can just post in already existing threads. Smiley Mad

oh, Free bump. Smiley Happy

What's really irritating is when people bump useless threads just to respond to someone else's off-topic comment. Just send a PM, FFS.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Co-op Adventure Tips & Tricks and Amazing Lab Idea- Now with Brackets Mentioning Kudos Count!

Supporter for more sound in Uncharted 3 Multiplayer

Message 96 of 169 (251 Views)
Monster Hunter
25 posts

Aug 27, 2012

"Spinning Ring of Death" it seems more frequently when there are multiple people on mics. You are talking about the after vote loading screen right?

Message 97 of 169 (236 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
178 posts

Aug 28, 2012
Kudos to you. Hope this thread gets some attention. You have obviously put a lot of work into it.

Particularly annoying are the losers in parties of 2 who log out of 3TDM matchmaking after it has found the full compliment of players (6) when they see the competition. This inevitably leads to 4 players or even 2 being left to make up the teams. Then the party of two you are in gets split.

I party up with my buddy in a two man party but most often end up playing against him. It just shouldn't be possible. What's the point of having parties if they are just going to get split anyway.

Same thing happens in plunder if you are in a full party. The other 5 man party or some of the other randoms leave during matchmaking so you end up getting your party split and playing against your friends.

It just shouldn't be possible. How hard is it to make a party a party in matchmaking??

Unlikely any of this will get fixed realistically, as ND are pretty busy making those $$ with DLC stuff that blows. None of this stuff sounds like quick fix, but more deep rooted design flaws which would take a lot of time and resources to fix. Shame.
Message 98 of 169 (208 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4145 posts

Aug 29, 2012

Shadow-Man_4 wrote:

So far, it's only gone as far as page 3. Nothing I can do about ND ignoring it though...Smiley Sad

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Co-op Adventure Tips & Tricks and Amazing Lab Idea- Now with Brackets Mentioning Kudos Count!

Supporter for more sound in Uncharted 3 Multiplayer

Message 99 of 169 (189 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1929 posts

Aug 29, 2012

tttty_twtster wrote:
Kudos to you. Hope this thread gets some attention. You have obviously put a lot of work into it.

Particularly annoying are the losers in parties of 2 who log out of 3TDM matchmaking after it has found the full compliment of players (6) when they see the competition. This inevitably leads to 4 players or even 2 being left to make up the teams. Then the party of two you are in gets split.

I party up with my buddy in a two man party but most often end up playing against him. It just shouldn't be possible. What's the point of having parties if they are just going to get split anyway.

Same thing happens in plunder if you are in a full party. The other 5 man party or some of the other randoms leave during matchmaking so you end up getting your party split and playing against your friends.

It just shouldn't be possible. How hard is it to make a party a party in matchmaking??

Unlikely any of this will get fixed realistically, as ND are pretty busy making those $$ with DLC stuff that blows. None of this stuff sounds like quick fix, but more deep rooted design flaws which would take a lot of time and resources to fix. Shame.

This is because of the ability to back out before Voting Starts. Naughtydog needs to make the losses counts when voting start because backing out of matchmaking is Rampant. I have friends who do this and I'll sometimes do this in Plunder or TDM while in Parties of two so I dont get steamrolled. This is all a direct consequence of the Rage quitting fix...

Message 100 of 169 (185 Views)
0 Likes