Treasure Hunter
5143 posts

Re: ND: It's now time for technical fixes! [Cookies for support!]

Aug 19, 2012
Kudos and supported. Would like to know what they plan on fixing and what can / can't be fixed at least.

There needs to be more focus on technical fixes and making sure the game runs properly. You can have a very pretty game but if it doesn't work. It can be a pretty mess.
Message 21 of 169 (376 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4868 posts

Aug 19, 2012

tack129 wrote:
There needs to be more focus on technical fixes and making sure the game runs properly.

This.

IMO the next 2 patches should focus only on those issues to bring them to an end once and for all.

Message 22 of 169 (371 Views)
Lombax Warrior
180 posts

Aug 19, 2012
Let's not forget the split screen problems. Like custom characters getting reset or a characters accessories disappearing when a match starts.
"There emptiness makes me whole, there weakness makes me strong, there destruction is my creation". - Calypso
Message 23 of 169 (362 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
210 posts

Aug 19, 2012

I agree and support, party splitting has just become one of those things that I accept as being inevitable at some point while playing when that really shouldn't be the case.

Now.... Where's my cookie?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 24 of 169 (358 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4145 posts

Aug 19, 2012

Awesome OP, Shadow, but you may want to also mention the bug which prevents players from respawning, and also losing control of characters. Both of these situations force the player to either endure the remaining amount of time in the game or quit and earn an unfair loss.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Co-op Adventure Tips & Tricks and Amazing Lab Idea- Now with Brackets Mentioning Kudos Count!

Supporter for more sound in Uncharted 3 Multiplayer

Message 25 of 169 (352 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4868 posts

Aug 19, 2012

Toxic156 wrote:

Awesome OP, Shadow, but you may want to also mention the bug which prevents players from respawning, and also losing control of characters. Both of these situations force the player to either endure the remaining amount of time in the game or quit and earn an unfair loss.

Thanks for the input, Toxic. I'll update the OP later with those bugs. There are just so many of them that I can't remember each and every one. And people, please post more about the issues you're experiencing. I really would like this thread to stay on top as this is the only way to raise attention to Naughty Dog!

Message 26 of 169 (335 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4545 posts

Aug 19, 2012

What can I say?

Keep it up! Smiley Happy

Photobucket
Message 27 of 169 (329 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
214 posts

Aug 19, 2012

Great thread and I have already kudo-ed you.  Naughty Dog really NEEDS to fix these issues first since they directly affect the gameplay.  These are technical issues that just shouldn't exist in the game so I hope they get some attention.  Everything else should get a back seat to the issues you have mentioned and these technical issues should be ND's number one priority right now.    

Message 28 of 169 (327 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
I Only Post Everything
1104 posts

Aug 19, 2012

Don't forget about the splitscreen customization glitches. It's ridiculous how this still isn't fixed.

---------------
I am real super sand legend!
Message 29 of 169 (326 Views)
Splicer
85 posts

Aug 19, 2012

Earlier today when playing co-op, I encountered a very strange glitch. My entire HUD dissapeared, but I could still move and shoot, despite having no aim recticle. I couldn't pick up weapons off the ground, or open any 3 medal chests. So I continue, hoping it'll fix itself, and suddenly, out of nowhere, I die. Not downed; DEAD. There were enemies but I still had enough health and there were no grenades. When I respawned it fixed itself, but it was weird.

Has this happened to anyone else?

You can choose a ready guide in some celestial voice
If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice
You can choose from phantom fears and kindness that can kill
I will choose a path that's clear
I will choose Freewill
Message 30 of 169 (322 Views)
0 Likes