Ghost of Sparta
13011 posts

Re: ND-Give us ADVANCED weapon settings

Dec 30, 2012

SteepMatt wrote:

PeteX19 wrote:

Call Out mod (On/Off switch)

All those character weapons that could be used in matches with FN rules

Call Out is a weapon mod there's no such thing as turning it on or off just take it off the gun if you want it off wouldn't it have the same effect??? lol and as for the weapons with it......just don't use pretty simple

You miss his point: it's impossible to use a character G-MAL variation with Reload Speed and Clip Size, unless you have a NA disc and the PAX G-MAL DLC.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/Ping-filter-toggle-SUPPORT-for-less-lag/m-p/40782623
Message 11 of 23 (343 Views)
Treasure Hunter
7527 posts

Dec 30, 2012

tapantaola wrote:

SteepMatt wrote:

PeteX19 wrote:

Call Out is a weapon mod there's no such thing as turning it on or off just take it off the gun if you want it off wouldn't it have the same effect??? lol and as for the weapons with it......just don't use pretty simple

You miss his point: it's impossible to use a character G-MAL variation with Reload Speed and Clip Size, unless you have a NA disc and the PAX G-MAL DLC.

I did not miss that what I*'m saying is that he can just use Weapon Expert with G-MAL and just deal with the skin of the gun who cares? and secondly PAX G-MAL is not a character gun I never heard of the character PAX in the Uncharted universe?????

Sleep Matt signature
Message 12 of 23 (332 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13011 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 30, 2012

SteepMatt wrote:

tapantaola wrote:

SteepMatt wrote:

PeteX19 wrote:

I did not miss that what I*'m saying is that he can just use Weapon Expert with G-MAL and just deal with the skin of the gun who cares? and secondly PAX G-MAL is not a character gun I never heard of the character PAX in the Uncharted universe?????

Not everyone wants to use Weapon Expert. Mmmkay?

ps: Character = pre-modded.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/Ping-filter-toggle-SUPPORT-for-less-lag/m-p/40782623
Message 13 of 23 (324 Views)
Treasure Hunter
7527 posts

Dec 30, 2012

Character is regarded as a weapon that is named after a character not a premodded weapon

Sleep Matt signature
Message 14 of 23 (312 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
354 posts

Dec 30, 2012
How about on option to select what level of boosters can be used, you would choose either bronze, silver or gold. And a power weapon and grenade respawn time adjuster would be cool, also an option to randomize power weapon respawn locations. And it would nice to have the cinema options like fog and lighting to have for customs too.
Youtube channel: harrisj1616
Twitch: harrisj16
Message 15 of 23 (306 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Dec 30, 2012
Character weapons are premodded either way, no doubt on that.
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 16 of 23 (300 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3585 posts

Dec 30, 2012

SteepMatt wrote:

Character is regarded as a weapon that is named after a character not a premodded weapon

Omfg

Do you feel me?

Message 17 of 23 (282 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3872 posts

Dec 30, 2012
Agreed with Pete/tap, but that reminds me I need to make a FN poll about the banning on PAX G-MAL and Pirate AK.
Message 18 of 23 (266 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7527 posts

Dec 30, 2012

duke_of_platypus wrote:

SteepMatt wrote:

Omfg

Omfg what? it's true......if it's pre-modded call it pre-modded not character there's no CHARACTER in uncharted called e3 or PAX I don't know why you or anyone else doesn't understand

Sleep Matt signature
Message 19 of 23 (232 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6452 posts

Dec 30, 2012

SteepMatt wrote:

xSKIN_N_BONESx wrote:

Matthewsike1st wrote:

-Blindfire reticle (On-Off)

This would be pointless as blindfire will lock on outside of the reticle anyways.

would be lesser chance if the player doesn't know where to aim the blindfire redicule I'm guessing?? this also requires ND to fix the blindfire lockon and aiming

If they didn't know where to aim the blindfire reticle... what the hell did I just read? The blindfire reticle is a giant pair of parentheses on your screen that not only serve zero purpose but also aren't even that noticeable. Also how would removing the blindfire reticle, a cosmetic feature, make ND fix the blindfire lock on? -__-

...oh wait looking at the other posts in this thread I should already know where this is going.

Message 20 of 23 (227 Views)
0 Likes