Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
First Son
20 posts

Re: ND Fix This Please

Aug 30, 2012
HAHAHAHA look at you go, threatening me over the Internet, boy oh boy you scare HAHAHAHA Listen kid, have you ever asked yourself why people having been calling you noob since day 1? Mhm? Maybe it's because you're so whiney most of the time but NOT always. Just go with the flow and don't be so difficult. Why so serious?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Message 21 of 42 (74 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
7198 posts

Aug 30, 2012

xSKIN_N_BONESx wrote:

This:

"lol this has nothing to do with finding noobs you'll find noobs anywhere...."

and this: 

"ok first of all who told you im ignoring them[experienced players]??? i need tournament points thats why its off its easier with no dlc to get the points dude....."

Are directly contradicting each other. :smileywink:

whether its with noobs or experienced players if im with a buddy we mostly win so whats the point you're making with that post dude.....

Sleep Matt signature
Message 22 of 42 (71 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
473 posts

Aug 30, 2012

Joker-666HAHA wrote:
HAHAHAHA look at you go, threatening me over the Internet, boy oh boy you scare HAHAHAHA Listen kid, have you ever asked yourself why people having been calling you noob since day 1? Mhm? Maybe it's because you're so whiney most of the time but NOT always. Just go with the flow and don't be so difficult. Why so serious?

Stop ducking you!

Message 23 of 42 (67 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
7198 posts

Aug 30, 2012

Joker-666HAHA wrote:

i been called that since day one and that is why i now complain whether i complain or not i still get called that....so whats the difference?? and im not theatening thats a fact not a threat lmao wow dude seriously stop posting in my thread.....you're being rude

Sleep Matt signature
Message 24 of 42 (65 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6261 posts

Aug 30, 2012

SteepMatt wrote:

xSKIN_N_BONESx wrote:

This:

and this: 

"ok first of all who told you im ignoring them[experienced players]??? i need tournament points thats why its off its easier with no dlc to get the points dude....."

whether its with noobs or experienced players if im with a buddy we mostly win so whats the point you're making with that post dude.....

That you say you're not trying to find noobs, and yet then go on to say you have DLC off so you gan get tournament points easier. The only way to get tournament points easier is to go up against weaker opponents, aka noobs.

http://oi48.tinypic.com/jfdnnp.jpg

Message 25 of 42 (62 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11200 posts

Aug 30, 2012

Joker-666HAHA wrote:

He's too scared to talk to us using his main account. :smileysad:

Message 26 of 42 (61 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
7198 posts

Aug 30, 2012

xSKIN_N_BONESx wrote:

SteepMatt wrote:

xSKIN_N_BONESx wrote:

This:

and this: 

That you say you're not trying to find noobs, and yet then go on to say you have DLC off so you gan get tournament points easier. The only way to get tournament points easier is to go up against weaker opponents, aka noobs.

nope....i can go 5 and 5 with 10 assists and still get 1400 points thats why im with a buddy......

Sleep Matt signature
Message 27 of 42 (59 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
7198 posts

Aug 30, 2012

renatabls wrote:

Joker-666HAHA wrote:

He's too scared to talk to us using his main account. :smileysad:

maybe :smileysad:

Sleep Matt signature
Message 28 of 42 (58 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
20 posts

Aug 30, 2012
You see...you don't take in others posts into consideration, you very defensive! I had a friend, like you, who was constantly being called a noob and I felt sorry for him. So one day we were playing co-op, and I pick up a power weapon. He doesn't like that. Not. One. Bit. So he aims the gun at me laughing while he does it and team kills me. Then I went to him, threw a grenade at him and killed him. He rage quit and said "why so mean?"
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Message 29 of 42 (55 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11200 posts

Aug 30, 2012

Joker-666HAHA wrote:
So one day we were playing co-op

But you never played U3... not in this alt. :smileysad:

Message 30 of 42 (47 Views)