Wastelander
573 posts

Re: ND Destroyed Co-op Not US!! (Lies Exposed)

Nov 11, 2012
Maybe co-op didn't make #1 demand.
It's boring, too.
YouTube: AlexDarkshield and Hardies331
Hardiess331 channel uploads new video daily!
Message 31 of 37 (265 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2290 posts

Nov 11, 2012

Well, I guess I've lost even more respect for ND...

Lie to people's face by saying that they will listen to their community for more Co-Op related requests. How many freaking threads have I made with Co-Op suggestions and changes to make it better? Or even how many have Ali suggested? Or EVEN RANDOM PEOPLE?!

That sickens me to the point to where I retch at the pure audacity of this company. They basically tell people what they want to hear but never act upon it.

Ok, one last time, I will bump all of my threads, make a few more, and bump a bunch of other threads that are, in fact, co-op suggestions.

I mean, for heaven's sake, you're still adding crap to the competitive side EVERY WEEK. Co-Op has gotten attention in over 5-7 months!...

Ugh... /rant over

Message 32 of 37 (257 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
573 posts

Nov 11, 2012
I think Uncharted needs 80% health style instead of 100%.
It's cool.
YouTube: AlexDarkshield and Hardies331
Hardiess331 channel uploads new video daily!
Message 33 of 37 (255 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
56 posts

Nov 11, 2012

I miss the old hi five very much makes me sad going into competitive at the start hi five 10 time fast back to co-op 2 times slow.

Message 34 of 37 (230 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13011 posts

Nov 11, 2012

AlexDarkshield wrote:
I think Uncharted needs 80% health style instead of 100%.
It's cool.

I think you should go play UC2 MP or COD.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/Ping-filter-toggle-SUPPORT-for-less-lag/m-p/40782623
Message 35 of 37 (216 Views)
Wastelander
775 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 11, 2012

AliMakaveli wrote:

Firstly, I wanna thank Tap for bringing this to my attention and shareing this with me (see below)

This ND and their web of lies:

http://www.g4tv.com/thefeed/blog/post/701413/reaction-time-naughty-dogs-evan-wells-reflects-on-uncharted-2-among-thieves/

G4:  The online co-op was very well received, are you guys thinking about doing more of that?Gears of War 2 this past summer had a very short co-op addition that tied into the game's story, and then on the other end of the spectrum, Halo 3: ODST was a standalone thing, but it was also supplemental to the universe...are you looking at that as examples of future plans?

EW:  Yeah, I'm really happy that the co-op was a big of a success as it has been, it was something that for the first month or two when we started the project, we weren't sure that we were going to be able to do co-op because of the massive amounts of animation that our characters had, and we weren't sure that there was going to be a way to get it to work with the bandwidth limitations that you have to deal with when you're doing something online. The programmers came up with some clever ways of getting around that issue, and it became something that is almost as popular as our competitive side of things. When we look at the statistics and number of games being played, it's right up there. It's almost the same number of co-op games as competitive games. Now, it's a little misleading because there are ten players in a competitive game and only three players in a co-op game, so the number of players in each type of game is different, but the actual number of games is pretty close.

Oh, and check this out Co-op Fans

So for future DLC, could we add more co-op? Probably more in the arena-style type of gameplay, like our Survival and our Gold Rush modes. The objective-style co-op that we have where we have those little narrative moments...it's something that we are considering and we'd really like to do, but it's a much, much bigger investment of time because we have to do a lot of motion capture with the actors and record a lot of voices. So we would absolutely want make sure that we talk to our community and make sure there was the proper demand for it.

So, how many of us, have asked DEMANDED for a stand alone Survival only? How many times have you seen the constant Super Survival style threads? 

They don't even FIX what they have messed up in the 1st place (bugs/glitches click here to see a few of them) and yet they blame US for the "low co-op numbers" as players leave and don't wanna play a broken mode(s).

From what they've said, co-op was almost if not HAD THE SAME amount of players as CMP in U2 but after NOT ASKING US, gave us Hunter (Majority HATE this, even since the BETA) and Shade, again majority hate this and feel decieved as it was not SURVIVAL only as they stated.

Now ND, why dont you admit that you are liars? You say you will ask us, but give us modes like Hunter and Shade that the MAJORITY have been complaining about EVEN Hunter was loathed since the BETA yet it's still broken.

MANY of us (EVEN CMP FANS) have asked for a Unlimited to more than 10 rounds of stand alone Survival yet you ignored our pleas. You make up BS excuses saying it's not "technically possible" yet you give us UNWANTED more "harder to make" modes like Hunter and Shade?

It's official; Naughty Dog, You Are Master in trolling your co-op custumers. Heart

.........................................................................................................
Step back ND. King is Back:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLHW78X1XeE
Message 36 of 37 (168 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4145 posts

Nov 11, 2012

Thanks for reminding me about these lies, Ali (& tap). Sadly, over-hype is a problem with several devs who become unable or unwilling to fulfill their promises. Peter Molyneaux (not sure if I spelt that right) the man behind the Fable series, is one of the most notorious examples of this (use Google for details). Also, even though I love BL2, Gearbox is guilt of misleading people as well: http://forums.gearboxsoftware.com/showthread.php?t=192334. Borderlands 2 is a great game, but after reading this I feel dissapointed that I missed out on what the game could've been. 

So yeah, companies [and people] lying sucks. Poor excuses certainly don't help. It's a shame, really, when one thinks about the potential this game had...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Co-op Adventure Tips & Tricks and Amazing Lab Idea- Now with Brackets Mentioning Kudos Count!

Supporter for more sound in Uncharted 3 Multiplayer

Message 37 of 37 (146 Views)