Fender Bender
2633 posts

Re: ND Destroyed Co-op Not US!! (Lies Exposed)

Nov 10, 2012

At least there's still a glimmer of hope for The Last of Us, because you know, Bruce Straley and Neil Druckman.

yeehaw i'm a cowboy now
Message 21 of 37 (245 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
567 posts

Nov 10, 2012
Lol wow, co-op players are looked down upon by the developers apparently.
Message 22 of 37 (244 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
10662 posts

Nov 10, 2012

Its funny how that works, how co-op so highly talked about only during an interview, then completely neglected when G4 isn't in your face asking questions about it. 

And here I thought this was going to be another rant thread....well....I guess it kinda is, but the reason is just this time. 

New PSN ID for PS4: Redd-Axel

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Message 23 of 37 (226 Views)
Last Guardian
11298 posts

Nov 10, 2012

Haha... EXPOSED. Smiley Very Happy

Message 24 of 37 (212 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
793 posts

Nov 10, 2012

I don't even know what to think after I read all of this Smiley Sad

Co-Op has so much potential and ND chooses to ignore it! They support and will continue to support competitive for a long time but they say they've done everything they wanted to co-op and that's all they're gonna do......that's not fair...

I play both competitive and co-op and I want to have fun at both modes but I'm kind of tired of arena and advienture.....And they can do good stuff...it's their job to please the player who buy their game!!

www.youtube.com/user/artennos - my new channel!

New PSN: Artennos

Message 25 of 37 (187 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13011 posts

Nov 10, 2012

lucascampanha wrote:

They support and will continue to support competitive TDM for a long time

Fixed.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/Ping-filter-toggle-SUPPORT-for-less-lag/m-p/40782623
Message 26 of 37 (184 Views)
Fender Bender
3078 posts

Nov 10, 2012

Does it come as any surprise that NDI's communication (IN ANY FORM) would be unreliable? 

Not to me. 

They had a chance, the F'd it up royaly.  They had a chance to redeem themselves.  We got Shade Mode.  No technical fixes.  Modes still combined.  The decision making and choices that NDI made for Co-op on this title were both ill-advised and downright dumb. 

Knowing that Co-op matches were basically equal with COMP matches MAKES IT EVEN WORSE and even MORE eggregious that nothing, to date, really, has been done. 

Well played NDI.  Well played. 

Message 27 of 37 (172 Views)
Wastelander
793 posts

Nov 10, 2012

tapantaola wrote:

lucascampanha wrote:

Fixed.

Yeah, you're right! Forgot they neglect Team Objective and Plunder! And I only say those two because they're the ones people ask for fixes and more love...

Makes me mad they decide to make those big patches that takes like two months to be ready and while that we have to suffer. Like they can't fix things bit by bit...

Message 28 of 37 (169 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3721 posts

Nov 10, 2012

lucascampanha wrote:

tapantaola wrote:

lucascampanha wrote:

Fixed.

Yeah, you're right! Forgot they neglect Team Objective and Plunder! And I only say those two because they're the ones people ask for fixes and more love...

Makes me mad they decide to make those big patches that takes like two months to be ready and while that we have to suffer. Like they can't fix things bit by bit...

Like someone mentioned, they have time to make stat hats, taunts, more guns, spyder, and other unwanted crap, but can't fix something like co-op which used to have a lot of fans but left due to neglect but somehow it's their fault for leaving

Message 29 of 37 (162 Views)
Wastelander
793 posts

Nov 11, 2012

AliMakaveli wrote:

lucascampanha wrote:

tapantaola wrote:

lucascampanha wrote:

Fixed.

Like someone mentioned, they have time to make stat hats, taunts, more guns, spyder, and other unwanted crap, but can't fix something like co-op which used to have a lot of fans but left due to neglect but somehow it's their fault for leaving

I never understood why they gave us lots of stuff we didn't ask for but the stuff we DID ask for they say they can't implement  due to resources and time.......don't make any sense!

In a matter of skins, they gave us crappy Rogue Skins pack and all we wanted was Classic Skins Pack 4! Doughnut Skins was a cool idea but we never asked for those (as far as I know) and I never see players using Doughnut Sully, Salim, Cutter, Ramses, Eddy....But I'm pretty sure we would see a lot of players using Heist Drake/Chloe/Flynn, Wetsuit Elena (thats for sure), Winter Sully/Flynn......but nooo...ND decides to spend their time with sutff nobody cares! As usual! 

Not to mention Tournamet System Smiley Sad  Why it's so hard for them to do something to co-op players? I don't understand...

Message 30 of 37 (152 Views)
0 Likes