Reply
Fender Bender
Registered: 12/02/2011
Offline
2392 posts
 

Re: ND Destroyed Co-op Not US!! (Lies Exposed)

Nov 10, 2012
I don't even know what ND are doing anymore, that don't talk to us, so I don't expect an answer either.

They keep making hats and tournament changes for money, yet they won't fix the millions of bugs, issues and problems with every mode (Mostly Co-op), match making and game play, how they actually expect to even make money from these silly features when they are pushing their fan base away is beyond me.

I'd like to believe they are working on The Last Of Us and are too busy for this game, but the fact they continue to work on things no one wants, it worries me. That time it takes to do these things (and money) could be invested in things the community wanted, but, nope.

Anyho, I've been having a blast playing Resident Evil 6, it's not perfect, but the Co-op is awesome, you actually have to work together and not just press the up button and make it a game of DIY.
Pepsi
Message 11 of 37 (351 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 06/04/2010
Offline
1483 posts
 

Re: ND Destroyed Co-op Not US!! (Lies Exposed)

[ Edited ]
Nov 10, 2012

Health:

ND also lied about the health. They said they won't lower the health in UC3 like they did in UC2, then the subway beta came along. They unified the hitboxes and therefore effectively lowered the health. When asked why there are still separate hitboxes in splitscreen ND had the guts to say it's a "bug" they will remove with a later patch and it was never intended. Of course they didn't bother till this day.

 

High-five:

They also nerfed high-five in competitive modes not just in co-op. You can't "spam" high-fives anymore, there's a stupid pause between them now, not talking about not being able to do it on stairs or even uneven surfaces anymore. (compared to the summer beta)

 

What got changed?:

Every single change from the summer beta downright sucks! Can someone honestly tell me what is currently BETTER than the summer beta after all these patches? Better visible throwback grenade bar and not having to pay 3 medals to change the loadout...that's about it! (More content doesn't count) Yeah, it's better than at launch but still doesn't match the "polish" (kinda ridiculous) the summer beta had. Don't get me started on technical difficulties and lag.

 

Co-op got worse?:

I even enjoyed the UC2 style siege mode more in the summer beta as long as you didn't played it with randoms. Before it didn't matter if a infinite amount of enemies would come to the zone as long as u could defend the area long enough, true survival. Currently, siege is just a boring/ "waiting for 20 enemies" version of survival and gold rush is worse than in UC2 because the treasure idol and chest never changes. The missing combo bar from UC2 also makes co-op less interesting for me.

 

Changes/ removed features:

My main problem is not just the changes for the worse (turret-, pak-80 recoil, aim assist, reticle look,..) but also how many features got removed (taunt, paid booster mid game, your name highlighted on the scoreboard during match which they patched in the summer beta!, "earthquake" melee, sliding into cover...)

 

Conclusion:

I'm still wondering to this day if there was a hardware crash and ND had to quickly rework the MP or if all these changes where really made on purpose. If they did, god help them...I really wish Bruce Straley and Neil Druckmann would have been the leads again and telling the B team of ND to focus on implementing the singleplayer store and polishing the game instead of all this cr*p we got instead.

 

FACT:

For the "full" list of mostly BS changes -> http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/UNCHARTED-3-Drake-s-Deception/Everything-that-s-missing-was-d...

 

 


------------------Join my GTA V crew "ND forums"!-------------------





Message 12 of 37 (342 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 11/11/2011
Offline
4570 posts
 

Re: ND Destroyed Co-op Not US!! (Lies Exposed)

Nov 10, 2012

AliMakaveli wrote:

From what they've said, co-op was almost if not HAD THE SAME amount of players as CMP in U2 but after NOT ASKING US, gave us Hunter (Majority HATE this, even since the BETA) and Shade, again majority hate this and feel decieved as it was not SURVIVAL only as they stated.

 

Now ND, why dont you admit that you are liars? You say you will ask us, but give us modes like Hunter and Shade that the MAJORITY have been complaining about EVEN Hunter was loathed since the BETA yet it's still broken.

 



Hunter is actually my favourite game mode. I have alot of fun playing it, and I wish I could play it more often.

The issue with the mode is not how it plays out, or how it is set up, I think the issue is the no host migration and the constant RQ's.

That did not happen in the beta, and Hunter was the mode I played most in the beta because it was so unique and intersting.

 

I know most people hate Hunter, but i love it Smiley Happy

 

But great thread Ali Smiley Very Happy

I wonder  what the people at ND are thinking right now Smiley Tongue

SLB.png


Hi-5.png

Message 13 of 37 (330 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 11/28/2009
Offline
13011 posts
 

Re: ND Destroyed Co-op Not US!! (Lies Exposed)

Nov 10, 2012

shadowlibraboy wrote:
I wonder  what the people at ND are thinking right now Smiley Tongue

They must be hating me. Smiley LOL

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/Ping-filter-toggle-SUPPORT-for-less-lag/m-p/40782623
Message 14 of 37 (306 Views)
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 06/04/2010
Offline
1483 posts
 

Re: ND Destroyed Co-op Not US!! (Lies Exposed)

Nov 10, 2012

tapantaola wrote:

shadowlibraboy wrote:
I wonder  what the people at ND are thinking right now Smiley Tongue

They must be hating me. Smiley LOL


Didn't know you where Ali in disguise O_O

 

Edit: Updated my previous post/rant for easier reading.

 


------------------Join my GTA V crew "ND forums"!-------------------





Message 15 of 37 (286 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 11/01/2011
Offline
622 posts
 

Alot of the changes that happened were because of the com...

Nov 10, 2012

Alot of the changes that happened were because of the community. They wanted something, ND gave. The problem, however, is how ND did it, that left them unsatisified.

Message 16 of 37 (279 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 07/13/2011
Offline
365 posts
 

Re: ND Destroyed Co-op Not US!! (Lies Exposed)

Nov 10, 2012

Totally agreed. Co-Op can be so much more interesting than competitive but ND hardly made any changes (and fewer for the better) to Arena. Really, a more in depth system with lots of new game modes for arena would satisfy me.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Naughty Dog,
__I have sat idly by for too long. You will NOT stand in the way of destiny! I will be in Co-Op Arena!
_____________________________________________Lots of love,
_________________________________________________Lazarevic
Message 17 of 37 (256 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 11/28/2009
Offline
13011 posts
 

Re: Alot of the changes that happened were because of the com...

Nov 10, 2012

BurstLimitKL wrote:

Alot of the changes that happened were because of the community. They wanted something, ND gave. The problem, however, is how ND did it, that left them unsatisified.


Did the majority of the community ask for Legacy-based matchmaking? Or unified hitboxes? Or a G-MAL with more recoil? Or stat hats? Or tickets?

I could go on for days...

Lots of things such as technical fixes, killfarming fixes, split Co-op modes and certain Uncharted universe skins have been ignored by ND.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/Ping-filter-toggle-SUPPORT-for-less-lag/m-p/40782623
Message 18 of 37 (254 Views)
Welcoming Committee
Registered: 06/14/2009
Offline
14231 posts
 

Re: Alot of the changes that happened were because of the com...

Nov 10, 2012

tapantaola wrote:

BurstLimitKL wrote:

Alot of the changes that happened were because of the community. They wanted something, ND gave. The problem, however, is how ND did it, that left them unsatisified.


Did the majority of the community ask for Legacy-based matchmaking? Or unified hitboxes? Or a G-MAL with more recoil? Or stat hats? Or tickets?

I could go on for days...

Lots of things such as technical fixes, killfarming fixes, split Co-op modes and certain Uncharted universe skins have been ignored by ND.


Probably other forums.. Certainly wasn't this one with most of the changes.

 

Then again I visit a lot of forums, I can't say I've seen anything but disapproval with how ND have handled this game from all sides from co-op to competitive.

 

The only change they made that seems to be widely regarded as positive was classic mode across other forums too.

 

Other boards are angry over most the other changes they made, in particular a lot of angry crap that got deleted from IGN.

 



Message 19 of 37 (226 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 04/02/2011
Offline
447 posts
 

Re: ND Destroyed Co-op Not US!! (Lies Exposed)

Nov 10, 2012

Yes, ND destroyed pretty much everything that we loved about in U2 and the Summer Beta. Sad to see people still defending ND.

>
Message 20 of 37 (206 Views)
Reply
0 Likes