I Only Post Everything
1085 posts

Re: NAUGHTY DOG did you smoked something or what???

[ Edited ]
Aug 9, 2012

Hats from TF2

kickbacks, loadouts&grenade throwback from COD

fancy customisation crap like every average game

sprint like..well standart games

How´s about a invisible booster, a nanosuit or a invisible amulett!

With that we could swage KZ3, Crysis and FF13 finally into the Uncharted franchise.

Eversingle 1 of them was highly praised by theirfanbase, isnt it!!?

Or what about stat jump shoes called drakes max...jump 50m in the air and shooting opponents in their fundanell like in the Unreal games.

Its gonna be so awesome when Uncharted isnt Uncharted anymore, oh...already happened.

A multiplayer is supposed to feel the same as the game before it. You made that mistake with Uc3 but it was manageable. Now with Uc4 this is just ridiculous.

DeFy Sushi
Message 51 of 54 (146 Views)
Wastelander
775 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 9, 2012

TheStuntDouble wrote:

a20198610 wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:

jayjay275 wrote:

Change your title. You're so incompetent of understanding how difficult Naughty Dog's job is.  

I think it's already enough that the title should be changed because it hurts people's eyes.

LMAO. Seriously, I think some of you are just too "fragile". Title of my thread is simply provokation and I suprised you don't noticed that. In that situation provokation serve to start serious discuission and It's typical form of increasing number of views.

In Summary: Provoking title have nothing to do with my respect for ND devs. and for their hard job on Uc3.

We did. The problem is that if the topic was already good enough, you wouldn't need to make a title like that. You just have to put in the topic of the thread.

Also, didn't Doughnut skins and skeles ruin the illusion of that already? I mean, why aren't they gone yet? They're not even realistic. AT ALL. Walking skeletons?

Well... name of this thread it's not only provokation but also way to express my personal feeling after I saw some of those stuff. Axe in Roman's head was was simply shock, but my reaction on Unicorn head was just like:

original.jpg

Even if you could have right I still have what I wanted: more and more people sharing or disagree with my feelings. And even Cog came here to wrote he's point of view.

About skeletons; Lol I'm not big fan of them, but some of them are at least "connected" with Uc universe Marco, Ghan, Francis Drake - which skeleton bodies was even found in Uc1. I don't like them, but I know ND puted there coz a lot of younger players loved them (also becouse they used them as tryhard/ extra silent skins in Uc2 times)- and I'm glad that at least they are harder to get than in U2.

Let me ask you something are one of those people who wanted also to see Donut Chloe, Elena and Marlowe characters? Smiley Happy

.........................................................................................................
Step back ND. King is Back:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLHW78X1XeE
Message 52 of 54 (132 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4134 posts

Aug 9, 2012

Flawless83 wrote:

Hats from TF2

With that we could swage KZ3, Crysis and FF13 finally into the Uncharted franchise.

Or what about stat jump shoes called drakes max...jump 50m in the air and shooting opponents in their fundanell like in the Unreal games.

Its gonna be so awesome when Uncharted isnt Uncharted anymore, oh...already happened.

Don't forget mr.cuddles 

-------------------
Iceyfire's youtube
Message 53 of 54 (120 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Wastelander
775 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 9, 2012

iceyfire54312 wrote:

Flawless83 wrote:

Hats from TF2

Don't forget mr.cuddles 

I asking dead serious: Are you also be happy to see Donut Chloe and Elena skins? I asking seriously to see your limits of tolerance idiotic things in Uc universe. Old Donut Fat Bikini Marlowe would be cool too? Smiley Happy

.........................................................................................................
Step back ND. King is Back:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLHW78X1XeE
Message 54 of 54 (110 Views)
0 Likes