Fender Bender
2381 posts

Re: My apolagies

Dec 26, 2012

II-Sora-ll wrote:

LOLOLOL who went outa there way to try and make me look bad this time? barry or Lbp IM guessing Smiley Wink oh well noobs will be noobs. FYI there was no cheating in the tourney you can see for yourself when the vids are posted, if an admin reads this can u plz IP ban the guys pretending to be me. thx

This is why you never take a name like yours.

There can be 16 accounts with your name if they all use a different i and L combination. Well 15 since you got one of them youself...

Message 31 of 34 (218 Views)
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Dec 26, 2012
I was about to ask "Who would go through all the trouble of impersonating someone to make them look bad?" then I remembered that there were a lot of that happening.
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 32 of 34 (209 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1934 posts

Dec 26, 2012

Hielke6991 wrote:

II-Sora-ll wrote:

LOLOLOL who went outa there way to try and make me look bad this time? barry or Lbp IM guessing Smiley Wink oh well noobs will be noobs. FYI there was no cheating in the tourney you can see for yourself when the vids are posted, if an admin reads this can u plz IP ban the guys pretending to be me. thx

This is why you never take a name like yours.

There can be 16 accounts with your name if they all use a different i and L combination. Well 15 since you got one of them youself...

And it looks nerdy.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 33 of 34 (205 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
PlayStation Moderator (Retired)
2673 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 26, 2012

Hi there!

We are going to close this thread, as we feel the discussion has run it's course, and there is little room for constructive participation.

Thanks!

Message 34 of 34 (149 Views)