Reply
Nov 13 2012
By: fairytailced I Only Post Everything 1018 posts
Offline

My First Rage!

63 replies 404 views Edited Nov 13, 2012
I got my first Rage in UC3
I know it may not be much
But I want to share my excitement with the forums
Thanks to jjjkur
Please take the criticism lightly
Please don't hate on m
So happy!!!!
Message 1 of 64 (404 Views)
Last Guardian
Registered: 01/04/2012
Offline
10254 posts
 

Re: My First Rage!

Nov 13, 2012

Congratulations, dude! I'm not aiming for anything special, I'm just waiting for the next Lab, because that is obvsly awesome.

CEO, Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, San Andreas || Hardcore Mode enthusiast, ACRES (Accuracy + Reload Speed) Raffica user
Message 2 of 64 (400 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 09/19/2012
Offline
766 posts
 

Re: My First Rage!

Nov 13, 2012
Awesome! I have 2-3 rages myself. Though, one was from the dead body glitch. I almost got a rampant once, but died from some losers revenge nade.

Message 3 of 64 (399 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 01/04/2012
Offline
10254 posts
 

Re: My First Rage!

Nov 13, 2012

dadno1001 wrote:
Awesome! I have 2-3 rages myself. Though, one was from the dead body glitch. I almost got a rampant once, but died from some losers revenge nade.

TK revenge? Man, you'd think they'd try to distance themselves from their teammates when using that booster...

 

CEO, Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, San Andreas || Hardcore Mode enthusiast, ACRES (Accuracy + Reload Speed) Raffica user
Message 4 of 64 (393 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 04/06/2012
Offline
2630 posts
 

Re: My First Rage!

Nov 13, 2012

I almost got a Rage once.

 

One kill away, then someone got the last kill of the match. Ever since, I haven't even been able to accomplish another Fury thanks to a combination of this game's BS and my own lapses in skill.

yeehaw i'm a cowboy now
Message 5 of 64 (385 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 09/19/2012
Offline
766 posts
 

Re: My First Rage!

Nov 13, 2012
@Stunt Lol, no, It was an enemy. I killed the guy and he was behind cover. Then I went around the cover, and yeah, explosion to the face. Didn't see it coming.

Message 6 of 64 (382 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 01/04/2012
Offline
10254 posts
 

Re: My First Rage!

Nov 13, 2012

I-Like-Pie45 wrote:

I almost got a Rage once.

 

One kill away, then someone got the last kill of the match. Ever since, I haven't even been able to accomplish another Fury thanks to a combination of this game's BS and my own lapses in skill.


Honestly, the only times I got streak medals that aren't the Streak medal itself was Hardcore. It was easy, since, you know, extra health, more stuff to go on.

 

CEO, Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, San Andreas || Hardcore Mode enthusiast, ACRES (Accuracy + Reload Speed) Raffica user
Message 7 of 64 (376 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 06/30/2012
Offline
2179 posts
 

Re: My First Rage!

Nov 13, 2012

TheStuntDouble wrote:

dadno1001 wrote:
Awesome! I have 2-3 rages myself. Though, one was from the dead body glitch. I almost got a rampant once, but died from some losers revenge nade.

TK revenge? Man, you'd think they'd try to distance themselves from their teammates when using that booster...

 


I hate how everybody seems to use it, unless they are a complete Tryhard. Go into a lobby and check what slot 2 every enemy is using. If the enemy team isn't a party of 4 or 5, at least 3 will be using revenge. I also dislike how difficult it is to level up since I rarely get noobs these days thanks to level based matchmaking and how easily avoidable they are. After about a month of using it, I just got revenge silver. I probably will get Scoped In leveled up faster than I get revenge. And CUNGRADJOOLAYSHUNS FAIRY. I only have 1 rage myself, and I got it in 3TDM Smiley Tongue

Message 8 of 64 (375 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 01/04/2012
Offline
10254 posts
 

Re: My First Rage!

Nov 13, 2012

dadno1001 wrote:
@Stunt Lol, no, It was an enemy. I killed the guy and he was behind cover. Then I went around the cover, and yeah, explosion to the face. Didn't see it coming.

LOL. It's like that guy I pulled down in the lab. He dropped his revenge on my head. ON MY HEAD.

 

CEO, Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, San Andreas || Hardcore Mode enthusiast, ACRES (Accuracy + Reload Speed) Raffica user
Message 9 of 64 (373 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Last Guardian
Registered: 01/04/2012
Offline
10254 posts
 

Re: My First Rage!

Nov 13, 2012

RaiXku wrote:

TheStuntDouble wrote:

dadno1001 wrote:
Awesome! I have 2-3 rages myself. Though, one was from the dead body glitch. I almost got a rampant once, but died from some losers revenge nade.

TK revenge? Man, you'd think they'd try to distance themselves from their teammates when using that booster...

 


I hate how everybody seems to use it, unless they are a complete Tryhard. Go into a lobby and check what slot 2 every enemy is using. If the enemy team isn't a party of 4 or 5, at least 3 will be using revenge. I also dislike how difficult it is to level up since I rarely get noobs these days thanks to level based matchmaking and how easily avoidable they are. After about a month of using it, I just got revenge silver. I probably will get Scoped In leveled up faster than I get revenge. And CUNGRADJOOLAYSHUNS FAIRY. I only have 1 rage myself, and I got it in 3TDM Smiley Tongue


I'm trying to level up Monkey Man, but for some reason I only get opportunities for pull downs WITHOUT Monkey Man. Goddamn.

 

CEO, Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, San Andreas || Hardcore Mode enthusiast, ACRES (Accuracy + Reload Speed) Raffica user
Message 10 of 64 (367 Views)
Reply
0 Likes