Apr 16 2012
By: Turtle-Shield Hekseville Citizen 351 posts

My 2cents about the g-mal debate

5 replies 32 views Edited Apr 16, 2012

First off i would like to say that the game is WAY more ballanced than it was before 1.08and i applaud ND for continueing to support this game!

with that said do think it is abit overpowered because 1 it is effective at all ranges far midrange and close up do to little to no recoil to make the gun take more skill

.2nd firerate for a 2 burst gun is very high and you are oftend killed in a matter of a seconfd and you have no time to react.

3rd this is the big one do to the enounmous amount of aim assist make it near imposible to miss at almost all ranges and it seems to have a little MORE aim assits than any other gun making it for the time being the noob gun of choice.

Solutins: they do not have to do all of theses one of the solutions would likely fix the problem.

#1 up the recoil just abit to make the gun take more skill at all ranges.

#2REDUCE THE AIM ASSITS PLEASE so only the skilled players could own with it. And this could also help g-mal users when you in a gun fight with one guy and another guy runs past you redicle it wont effect your aim on the first guy.

#3 reduce rate of fire>

Im seeing alot of people on this forum asking for proof that the gmal is overpowered i think that you can twist any shred of information to accomadate your arguement BUT...

we all agree that most gamers out there on any game will not try to play the game allot to get better but to use the cheapest least skilllfull tactics and guns booster etc...

To get cheap kills and what i have noticed that in most all of the games i have played of uncharted lately you see at the bottom of the screen a whole bunch of kills by the g-mal it is undenieable that the g-mal is the most used gun and i believe it is becuase most of the noobs use it to get the most kills reqireing the least skill posible. This an estimate but i would say out of the matches i have played since the update. 50% of all of the plyers use the g-mal probably about 30% m9and around 15% ak and5% kal or sniper. obvously like the other overpowered guns this game has had in all of the cases you always see a huge amount of the players using the noob gun and is direct proof that the g-mal is overpowered

Another gun you see used allot is the m9 because of its rof mod its also very overpowered and assuming they nerf the g-mal it will take its place as being the noob gun.

What do you guys think leave your responces (please be mature no flaming)

Message 5 of 6 (32 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
77 posts

Re: My 2cents about the g-mal debate

Apr 16, 2012

i agree with everything except the rate of fire that should be left alone.

Message 1 of 6 (32 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Splicer
78 posts

Apr 16, 2012

I didn't even bother reading past the title once I saw it was a newspaper.
asdgafhdfhdfhbdbh

Message 2 of 6 (32 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
351 posts

Apr 16, 2012

ouch

Message 3 of 6 (32 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
17632 posts

Apr 16, 2012

Turtle-Shield wrote:

What do you guys think leave your responces (please be mature no flaming)

I think there are already too many G-MAL threads and the damned thing's FIXED. 

[ 39 ] Every time a mine downs someone an Angel gets its wings.
Message 4 of 6 (32 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
351 posts

Apr 16, 2012

so what you are saying is that the g-mal is completely on par with all of the other assult rifles and that a HUGE amount of all players use it by coincidence.

Message 6 of 6 (32 Views)
0 Likes