Reply
Oct 07 2012
By: frogmanlego Uncharted Territory 1976 posts
Offline

Muzzle flash missing on certain MP maps and in certain SP levels Options

32 replies 266 views Edited Oct 7, 2012

Syria at night on SP . why no muzzle flash on teh walls ETC? it only seems to work when you go underground.. and at the very last tower .. 

Message 1 of 33 (266 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 08/03/2009
Offline
1976 posts
 

Re: Muzzle flash missing on certain MP maps and in certain SP levels Options

Oct 7, 2012
bump
Message 2 of 33 (259 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 08/03/2009
Offline
1976 posts
 

Re: Muzzle flash missing on certain MP maps and in certain SP levels Options

Oct 7, 2012
Final bump fix h=this supid glitch ND!!! its in london underground 2!
Message 3 of 33 (223 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 08/21/2011
Offline
2381 posts
 

Re: Muzzle flash missing on certain MP maps and in certain SP levels Options

Oct 7, 2012
We don't answer because we don't understand what you mean.
Message 4 of 33 (189 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Naughty Paw
Registered: 12/06/2011
Offline
19984 posts
 

Re: Muzzle flash missing on certain MP maps and in certain SP levels Options

Oct 7, 2012

Hielke6991 wrote:
We don't answer because we don't understand what you mean.

 

My guess is light appearing on walls when you shoot.

 

To which I say "Please do IMPORTANT things first."

Message 5 of 33 (185 Views)
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 11/11/2011
Offline
4570 posts
 

Re: Muzzle flash missing on certain MP maps and in certain SP levels Options

Oct 7, 2012

^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^

^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^

^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^

^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^

^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^

^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^

^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
<><><><><>
Smiley Sad


I clicked kudo by accident, now I have to go to full mode to remove it Smiley Sad

SLB.png


Hi-5.png

Message 6 of 33 (182 Views)
Splicer
Registered: 10/07/2012
Offline
53 posts
 

Re: Muzzle flash missing on certain MP maps and in certain SP levels Options

Oct 7, 2012

Da_Almighty_Guy wrote:

Hielke6991 wrote:
We don't answer because we don't understand what you mean.

 

My guess is light appearing on walls when you shoot.

 

To which I say "Please do IMPORTANT things first."


IKR

D.A.G. Is yellow! D..A.G. Is Yellow! I am the greatest!
Message 7 of 33 (181 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Naughty Paw
Registered: 12/06/2011
Offline
19984 posts
 

Re: Muzzle flash missing on certain MP maps and in certain SP levels Options

Oct 7, 2012

Da_AImighty_Guy wrote:

Da_Almighty_Guy wrote:

Hielke6991 wrote:
We don't answer because we don't understand what you mean.

 

My guess is light appearing on walls when you shoot.

 

To which I say "Please do IMPORTANT things first."


IKR


 

Alright, please tell me what the hell is going on here.

Message 8 of 33 (175 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Splicer
Registered: 10/07/2012
Offline
53 posts
 

Re: Muzzle flash missing on certain MP maps and in certain SP levels Options

Oct 7, 2012

Da_Almighty_Guy wrote:

Da_AImighty_Guy wrote:

Da_Almighty_Guy wrote:

Hielke6991 wrote:
We don't answer because we don't understand what you mean.

 

My guess is light appearing on walls when you shoot.

 

To which I say "Please do IMPORTANT things first."


IKR


 

Alright, please tell me what the hell is going on here.


I stole your PSN ID.

D.A.G. Is yellow! D..A.G. Is Yellow! I am the greatest!
Message 9 of 33 (172 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Naughty Paw
Registered: 12/06/2011
Offline
19984 posts
 

Re: Muzzle flash missing on certain MP maps and in certain SP levels Options

Oct 7, 2012

Da_AImighty_Guy wrote:

Da_Almighty_Guy wrote:

Da_AImighty_Guy wrote:

Da_Almighty_Guy wrote:

Hielke6991 wrote:
We don't answer because we don't understand what you mean.

 

My guess is light appearing on walls when you shoot.

 

To which I say "Please do IMPORTANT things first."


IKR


 

Alright, please tell me what the hell is going on here.


I stole your PSN ID.


 

I don't like you.

Message 10 of 33 (169 Views)