Apr 18 2011
By: LoughNessMonster Sackboy 647 posts

Multiplayer reveal trailer

29 replies 56 views Edited Apr 18, 2011

The official multiplayer trailer has been posted here.

Message 1 of 30 (56 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
279 posts

I have very mixed feelings about this. My main complaint...

Apr 18, 2011

I have very mixed feelings about this. My main complaint is that absolutely horrible music that doesn't sound anything at all like Uncharted...

But otherwise, it looks incredible! :smileyhappy: I can't wait to try it out, and I'm eager to hear more about the beta.

However, I don't like the idea of activating some kind of medal and suddenly getting an RPG, for instance, or having gun customization... gun customization doesn't seem like anything that should be in an Uncharted game, to me. It just doesn't fit the mood at all, and frankly, I don't even need to know more about it to know that I hope they decide to remove it.

Nate is clearly the type who is never really in much control of his situation(s) - it's the whole "I didn't think that far ahead" attitude that sometimes leaves him without a gun. But he makes up for it with wits, and since every enemy has a variety of weapons, he can just use those. He doesn't carry around some tricked out gun or gadgets for every situation, and I like that about him. It's part of his charm, and it's part of the charm of the entire series as a result.

Message 2 of 30 (56 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
666 posts

I'm sorry ND but that music is super obnoxious. Other tha...

Apr 18, 2011

I'm sorry ND but that music is super obnoxious. Other than that great looking trailer.

"In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on. " - Robert Frost
Message 3 of 30 (56 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
242 posts

I wan't to kill everybody im the world!!!!!!!!

Apr 18, 2011

I want to kill everybody in the world!!!!!!!!

Message 4 of 30 (56 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
686 posts

^this. i love the dubstep music

Apr 18, 2011

akab211 wrote:

I want to kill everybody in the world!!!!!!!!

^this. i love the dubstep music

Twitter: @HeaneyWeeny
http://www.youtube.com/user/ThePattyCakeChamp
Message 5 of 30 (56 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1310 posts

You beat me by 3 minutes LoughNess!  Argh!  I love the tr...

Apr 18, 2011

You beat me by 3 minutes LoughNess!  (Your new PS3 is going to get de-virginized and fast!)  Argh!  I love the trailer, BAD A$$!  I worry that it won't be as immersive with the gun customization, I like just picking up a gun and working with it, of course just because something is there doesn't mean I have to use it.  Lookin' at you Situational Awareness. :smileywink:

Message 6 of 30 (56 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
102 posts

I seriously screamed at my monitor when I saw the video....

Apr 18, 2011
I seriously screamed at my monitor when I saw the video. I love the customizations, the bad guys the overall look of the game (gorgeous). Confirmation on the split-screen was great. the 2v2v2 sounds great. I'm just...excited! lol :smileytongue:
Message 7 of 30 (56 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
286 posts

Im wondering with so much customisation how are we gnna t...

Apr 18, 2011

Im wondering with so much customisation how are we gnna tell friend from foe? Otherwise looks amazing well done naughty dog! Is that at least two coop objective maps confirmed outside the burning chateau and the airplane take off which is the opening scene of singleplayer according to the IGN interview.

Message 8 of 30 (56 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
98 posts

Loved the trailer music. Dubstep FTW. Anyway MP looks 5x...

Apr 18, 2011
Loved the trailer music. Dubstep FTW. Anyway MP looks 5x better then U2. Can't wait till end of June!
Message 9 of 30 (56 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
585 posts

Trailer looked amazing   I havent been keeping up latley...

Apr 18, 2011

Trailer looked amazing

I havent been keeping up latley with the Multiplayer news so could anyone answer my quesions...

1) Has it been confirmed that the game has Killstreaks like COD?

2) Does the weapons customization effect your performance or is it just to show off. ?

3) What do activating the medals do ...are they the new boosters ?

Shame they didn't show Elena off before this trailer  instead of adding a third character. Then it could of been the three main characters.

Support Uncharted 4s Classic Mode

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/UNCHARTED-4-A-Thief-s-End/Uncharted-4-Multiplayer-CLASSIC-MODE-Please-Support/td-p/45451428
Message 10 of 30 (56 Views)
0 Likes