Limit Breaker
17666 posts

Re: Thanks to the following people for some decent Team Objec...

Oct 7, 2012

Thanks to sitrongr, Aeonra and FredFai and their mates for more games, including a set of thriller TO against capable opponents.

[ 39 ] Every time a mine downs someone an Angel gets its wings.
Message 2121 of 2,787 (445 Views)
Lombax Warrior
178 posts

Oct 7, 2012

scootgar wrote:

Thanks to sitrongr, Aeonra and FredFai and their mates for more games, including a set of thriller TO against capable opponents.

Scootgar you and I need to play again sometime it's been awhile. I would like to thank TetsuoTen, Drunkbeard, Patricia435, tynole14, J9power4, HaaaveyoumetTed and all his crazy mates, Xelhes, Jigmon and last but not least Derflinger for inviting me to many matchs and having me meet a wide range of characters. Thank you all for making uncharted 3 fun.Heart

Message 2122 of 2,787 (425 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
15 posts

Oct 7, 2012

I'd like to thank thelgendaryD for trolling with me

Message 2123 of 2,787 (418 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
4401 posts

Oct 7, 2012

scootgar wrote:

Yeah. These TO matches were tough alright, which I enjoy every minute of it. I'm glad that I see you again. Thanks to King_Cobra and others for playing as well!

Ho Ho Ha Ha
Message 2124 of 2,787 (409 Views)
Limit Breaker
17666 posts

Oct 7, 2012

VenustasLuci wrote:

scootgar wrote:

Scootgar you and I need to play again sometime it's been awhile. I would like to thank TetsuoTen, Drunkbeard, Patricia435, tynole14, J9power4, HaaaveyoumetTed and all his crazy mates, Xelhes, Jigmon and last but not least Derflinger for inviting me to many matchs and having me meet a wide range of characters. Thank you all for making uncharted 3 fun.Heart

yes, we should!   Jigmon and Xelhes are a riot to play with.

[ 39 ] Every time a mine downs someone an Angel gets its wings.
Message 2125 of 2,787 (395 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
928 posts

Re: Multiplayer Thanks Thread

Oct 7, 2012
@scoot who were the TO opponents?
Ain't nothin' to it, gangsta rap made me do it.
Message 2126 of 2,787 (382 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4401 posts

Oct 7, 2012

Xdye7 wrote:
@scoot who were the TO opponents?

DA_SonicKid

Paula__Deen

Leo_jg

joaorosario17

desafiadordamort

We got one tie, and we're even. 

Ho Ho Ha Ha
Message 2127 of 2,787 (376 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3078 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 7, 2012

Big thanks to JD--, first for sending me a friend request and secondly for a killer Co-op Arena Match on Highrise (the first match we've ever played together)!

Of course I was crapping bricks when I saw that it is Highrise!  This has nothing to do with me not liking the map for Arena.  It was more about the fact that I hardly play Highrise, mostly due to the fact that it does not come up much in public match making and, secondly, I can hardly ever get my friends to play it.  On top of that?  Two-player crushing.  I have not played all that much 2 player crushing and quite frankly, I'm not very good at it.  Thirdly, I actually had my mic on, which is rare.  This was an issue cause this was the first time me and JD-- actually talked, and we we talking over the whole match.  The reason this is an issue is because when I start talking, things usually go bad, cause I am not concentrating the way I should for crushing.  Finally, JD--'s really, really good.  When I play with really really good players sometimes, I tend to watch them because I become so snake-fascinated...which obviously is not good for the team. 

At any rate, JD-- killed it.  Technically I was there, I guess, but essentially JD-- finished the game by himself!  LOL! 

Every formumer that I play with is like 100x better than me (not that that's a bad thing).  I just find it so curious.  All the regular forumers are so killer! 

Thanks JD--.  Pretty fun to watch and be a part of!  Gonna have to work on my 2 player game way more. 

Message 2128 of 2,787 (431 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4401 posts

Oct 7, 2012
No, I'm sure you was good enough compared to me! Smiley Wink
Ho Ho Ha Ha
Message 2129 of 2,787 (419 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
690 posts

Oct 7, 2012

SLEAZE_IT_UP wrote:

Big thanks to JD--, first for sending me a friend request and secondly for a killer Co-op Arena Match on Highrise (the first match we've ever played together)!

Of course I was crapping bricks when I saw that it is Highrise!  This has nothing to do with me not liking the map for Arena.  It was more about the fact that I hardly play Highrise, mostly due to the fact that it does not come up much in public match making and, secondly, I can hardly ever get my friends to play it.  On top of that?  Two-player crushing.  I have not played all that much 2 player crushing and quite frankly, I'm not very good at it.  Thirdly, I actually had my mic on, which is rare.  This was an issue cause this was the first time me and JD-- actually talked, and we we talking over the whole match.  The reason this is an issue is because when I start talking, things usually go bad, cause I am not concentrating the way I should for crushing.  Finally, JD--'s really, really good.  When I play with really really good players sometimes, I tend to watch them because I become so snake-fascinated...which obviously is not good for the team. 

At any rate, JD-- killed it.  Technically I was there, I guess, but essentially JD-- finished the game by himself!  LOL! 

Every formumer that I play with is like 100x better than me (not that that's a bad thing).  I just find it so curious.  All the regular forumers are so killer! 

Thanks JD--.  Pretty fun to watch and be a part of!  Gonna have to work on my 2 player game way more. 

Yes!!!! this ^^^^^^^

i would also like to say thanks to my buddy JD who spends hours with me playing co-op. 2 player co-op is such fun

Oh and thanks for showing me a seriously amazing hidden place in syria today! never knew so much space was left unused in adventure.

Message 2130 of 2,787 (420 Views)
0 Likes