Survivor
2124 posts

Re: Multiplayer Thanks Thread

Sep 23, 2012

Thanks to fairytailiced, Zataoa and Guinamax for helping me unlock Marco Polo and Sir Francis Drake.

Message 2081 of 2,786 (368 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Sackboy
530 posts

Sep 23, 2012

King_Cobra97 wrote:

I'd like to thank Sweetpoison for inviting me to his event and all those who participated.

FredFai and Derp for the all the matches today.

Aeonra, RaiXku and Orochidude for the other matches.

and finally DarthDan for joining us.  

Ahahaha Yeah I wana thank you all too for these games. And I wana thank Sweetpoison for her patience with my horrid invitation/connection issues. Smiley Happy

https://www.twitch.tv/aeonra/
Message 2082 of 2,786 (367 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
277 posts

Sep 23, 2012

SweetPoison13 wrote:

Thanks to Shrantellatessa, ryaniscool47, LEAFBLOWER, Da_Almighty_Guy and others for some memorable matches in The Lab.

I can see through your lines. Smiley Wink

Yes, very fun games we had. Smiley LOL

Message 2083 of 2,786 (343 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2416 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 24, 2012

I like to thank the following who I happened to play with during parties; Shrantellatessa, Leafblower, ryaniscool, Death-Machinist, Sitrongr, Cfd###, DAG, Waffle Monster, HiHi, and I know im forgeting people, so sorry for that. 

Oh, using "tbls" was a work of majic for me in my sniping, so I like to thank... renatabls?

My Youtube Channel:

NG \\Wais
Message 2084 of 2,786 (306 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7531 posts

Sep 24, 2012

wais_45 wrote:

I like to thank the following who I happened to play with during parties; Shrantellatessa, Leafblower, ryaniscool, Death-Machinist, Sitrongr, Cfd###, DAG, Waffle Monster, HiHi, and I know im forgeting people, so sorry for that. 

Oh, using "tbls" was a work of majic for me in my sniping, so I like to thank... renatabls?

y u delete me Smiley Sad

Sleep Matt signature
Message 2085 of 2,786 (299 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
990 posts

Sep 24, 2012

SteepMatt wrote:

wais_45 wrote:

y u delete me Smiley Sad

Because you are SteepMatt Smiley LOL

Message 2086 of 2,786 (296 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7531 posts

Sep 24, 2012

xXGoldenArthurXx wrote:

SteepMatt wrote:

wais_45 wrote:

y u delete me Smiley Sad

Because you are SteepMatt Smiley LOL

Smiley Sad

Sleep Matt signature
Message 2087 of 2,786 (379 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2416 posts

Sep 24, 2012

SteepMatt wrote:

wais_45 wrote:

y u delete me Smiley Sad

Lol, my brother uses my account as well for fps games. Theres a 100% chance he deleted you, any many people on my fl for that matter. Sorry I didnt notice because I have a lot (I mean a lot lol) of people on my fl. Sorry about that, you want to add me again? 

My Youtube Channel:

NG \\Wais
Message 2088 of 2,786 (374 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7531 posts

Sep 24, 2012

wais_45 wrote:

SteepMatt wrote:

wais_45 wrote:

y u delete me Smiley Sad

Lol, my brother uses my account as well for fps games. Theres a 100% chance he deleted you, any many people on my fl for that matter. Sorry I didnt notice because I have a lot (I mean a lot lol) of people on my fl. Sorry about that, you want to add me again? 

yeah if you have space

Sleep Matt signature
Message 2089 of 2,786 (371 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2178 posts

Sep 25, 2012
I'd like to thank SteepMatt for bearing with me for a few shades matches, and JD-- and his friend for helping me beat 4 crushing maps in a row. I had a great deal of fun.

Message 2090 of 2,786 (349 Views)
0 Likes