- Big thanks to the following folks for their help in Co-op Arena...
* MR_MANTASTIC. Those cluster bombs yer throwin' are GD hilarious, even when I get smashed by them!
* overlordofpizza. Wow! Some super sick matches for this DRAGON SNIPER beast. Yikes. You've never seen so many NPC/AI noobs get LAID OUT...and I mean DECKED by a 50 CAL BULLET. Fun to watch! All you hear is that crazy sound of the Dragon ringing out, and all you see is fools getting flipped! "He'll flip you for real." LOL!
* Bruja666. Whew! Fast company! Wonderful mix of NPC/AI murder and laughter! She tears folks up!
* nana-ben. Yes! Lovely to see you back online! It's been a while! Good fun yesterday in couple of matches. Always an unselfish teammate, and a real joy to talk to!
* Derflinger. Like the overlordofpizza, WATCH OUT. This guys puttin' the hurt on pretty good. AI/NPC characters are falling down left and right, good laughter throughout, and man, SUPER thanks for helpin' my boy MR_MANTASTIC with his "Let em go" medals for his TEAM SAFE booster rank up!
For all of the above, one of the things I REALLY appreciate is their UNSELFISHNESS when we step into the Co-op Arena together. They will stop firing if I'm shooting someone. They know that, if I've got this side over here, then they'll take that side over there. They actually rescue you, and they NEVER suicide, unless advised to do so. They are VERY willing to assist with medals, booster rank ups, and humor. Great fun to run with strong teammates! Again, thank you folks!
massive kudos for the usual suspects reference. Surely the greatest U.S film ever made. Thanks for putting up with me last night sleazy as I try and get to grips with all the co-op maps after an extended break. Big thanks to bigadier and shadow for leaving me in the lobby Thanks to haveyoumetted as well
LOL! Some one got the allusion/reference! YES!! LOL! No worries abou the Co-op Adventure Stuff. We finished everyone we started, I believe! We're just getting you up to speed after your break...it definitly takes time to figure out what going on with the different maps. I've played more Arena than Adventure myself...but it was interesting listening to your reactions to what was happing because almost EVERYONE I've played with who see how crazy Adventure can be sometimes produces a similar recation, a "holy crap what the hell is going on here!"
How about haaaaveyoumetTed? My gawd, it does not matter WHAT mode that beast is playing! COMP opponents and AI/NPC characters be warned, Ted shreds!
At any rate, good fun! Let's do it again!
- Okay, wanted to offer up some appreciation and thanks to the following players for their help in several modes: Co-op Arena/Adventure, and TDMs:
* haaaaveyoumetTed - For Co-op Adventure and Team DMs. What a strong player, regardless of the playlist/game mode. Absolutely in command, fearless, smart. The problem for me with Ted is that I start watching what he's doing instead of playing! And my gawd Ted, sorry about Bogarting your "Winter Elena" skin, it's the one I use with randoms when playing in the Arena (I'm convinced that Elena is just faster than most sinks, LOL!). Double extra sorry for exposing you to Elena's "Thrust." Never again, scout's honor! At any rate, good fun with withnail69 on Adventure! Those **bleep** RPG guys @ the Airport/Airstrip!
* withnail69 - For Co-op Adventure. Whew! Thank gawd for withnail69! Revived me plenty of times when I was involved in jackassery, running around the map like it was on "Easy!" Puts folks down like rabid dogs. Good fun with haaaveyoumetTed on the Airstrip and Syria!
* J_Thunder92 - For TDMs. Man. Another one of those players that is just competely out of control...and when I say that I mean out of control crazy good. I have not played much with J_Thunder92, but EVERYTIME I do he's SUPER STRONG. What a beast!
* CDWaver - For TDMs. Once again, another strong forumer. Helluva turn around on the Molen Ruins match. Wow. Impressive. CD is another SUPER STRONG player, regular beasting!
* MR-MANTASTIC - For Co-op Adventure. Boy do we laugh it up! Good fun. Love MR_MAN as he's always down to strategize and adjust in the Arena on the fly. Great teammate, and MAN putting fools down with CLUSTER BOMB, like a champ!
* Digital-Flux - For Co-op Arena. Man, Digital had one of the craziest games I've seen in the Arena, on the Airstrip. Me and MR_MANTASTIC were trying to help him get his score up as Digital had JUST rolled over to the 1st Legacy. He had NOTHING. No weapon mods, no real boosters, and a weaker Kickback. $70,000 + earned in that match in about 30 minutes on HARD. Well done! Great teammate, super competent, skilled, and full of humor. Good fun!
* nana-ben - For Co-op Arena. Love nana! One of the most unselfish and supportive teammates I've ever played with in the Arena. Puts the NPC's down in a hurry, quick to revive and help, employs good strategies, and is also full of humor and mirth! Great fun, as always.
* MR_DELICIOUNESS - For Co-op Arena. Love MR_D!! Always super comedy when playing wih this guy! Thanks for he help with nana-ben on the new map (for her), the Museum. Rocked it pretty good for a first time! MR_D is always down for some absurdist tomfoolery in the Arena. Love that he doesn't take any of it seriously unless we do. LOL! Still love that PSN I.D!!!!
Espeically big thanks for those who put up with me in Team Deathmatch. I'm essentially the WORST teammate. I really do stink and it's embrassing, but I love having the opportunity to play with REAL players. Thank you for enduring my noobish, less then mediocre ways!
Had some great Plunder games with gunnsandwitches last night. First time playing with him, and I've got to say - I've never been in a more Plunder oriented party. I checked the stats of our team, and everyone had 300+ Plunder captures. On top of that when the game started, the enemy positions lit up like a christmas tree. Almost everyone on our team was using Call Out mod (except for me - which I promptly fixed during the next game).
Sorry I had to leave later on, but I promised my buddy to help him with the coop star.
Definitely looking forward to more Plunder games with your crew there gunnsandwitches.
haha I love you SLEAZE, thank you for the kind words. Although fearless, strong and in command are definitely not words I would use to describe myself Was fun as usual, played a ton yesterday with loads of forumers but for fear of forgetting anyone I will not thank any of you
oh and I was only messing around SLEAZE. You can use winter Elena... Im gonna ditch her as soon as I get wetsuit back anyway
I can't believe I haven't posted on this topic yet! I have far too many people to thank, so I will start by just thanking the people I partied up with last night for an AWESOME night of team deathmatch. Last night was the most fun I've had on U3 in quite awhile!
Thanks to Shrantellatessa, J_Thunder92, Tack129, and JoninRock64 (even though I had to forgive you a couple times for those grenade kills! ). You are awesome people, and thanks for playing with me!
And now, I will try to list the other people I have to thank over the last couple weeks:
Jigmon, Leafblower, Derflinger, overlordofpizza, Eriq_619, Aimless_mess, Sleaze (always says how beast OTHER people are at co-op, but watch THIS guy play. Wow!), TheMaddHaterGoldhawk, gt5y6, JD--, and anyone else I forgot, apologies!
Also, special thanks to the party of 3 Lolcats that we played last night. These guys stuck around with us for about 4 games, took a lot of punishment, but were super good sports about it. Great to see that kinda thing!
FredFai for inviting me to games whenver we're both on and also introducing me to more of the online community.
fadi002 for playing the rare game of 3TDM and some rarer co-op.
Da_Almighty_Guy for completing my first game of co-op arena on Crushing (and with 1 random). Also a big help in co-op adventure Crushing. Only the Monastery left.
ranatabls for a (futile) attempt at Syria on Crushing with FredFai and I. I really miss my Team Medic...
samuelcd1997 for some impressive rounds of 3TDM, and a nail-biter endeing for Fred and my's first try at Syria on Crushing. At the last section, Fred was gone (not from lack of performance- no lives left), and it was me and sam versus choppers and an endless supply of grunts. So many times I thought I was on death's door, but I managed to revive him and continue. Until, that is, a chopper got us both in 1 shot.
Thanks to those I forgot to mention, and to those who I've met on my/the other team from the forums. Playing alone is still fun, but playing with friends makes the experience that more enjoyable. As written in Drake's journal,
"As iron sharpens iron, so do friends sharpen friends."
Co-op Adventure Tips & Tricks and Amazing Lab Idea- Now with Brackets Mentioning Kudos Count!
Big thanks to ryry907 for the Punders tonight. Especially sweet was teh revenge match against the legacy party, when we didn't have single digits on our 2nd team, and handed them a 5-0 defet.
FInally got to play with techtronizer, too! Good to see you, finally. The_Gamer013, sorry I couldn't stick around for more.
|[ 39 ]||Every time a mine downs someone an Angel gets its wings.|