Aug 01 2012
By: astroman98765 Sackboy 531 posts

Most Annoying Things People do in Uncharted -__-

[ Edited ]
54 replies 528 views Edited Aug 1, 2012

I'd have to say people that use fleet foot and walk left to right with the gmal. In your opinion, what is the most annoying thing that some people do?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Kal 7 Expert, Master of Sarcasm, Maker of TheGamerFromSpace Community Project
Message 1 of 55 (528 Views)
Survivor
2305 posts

Re: Most Annoying Things People do in Uncharted -__-

Aug 1, 2012

Lag switching.

Message 2 of 55 (527 Views)
Survivor
2179 posts

Aug 1, 2012

Isn't there a thread for this already? Yup, its called %&!@: The Rage Thread. I don't know how to link it but thats the title I think.

Message 3 of 55 (516 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
44 posts

Aug 1, 2012
The hit and roll...apparently everyone can do it, but when I go and try they hit me while I'm rolling and I die -__-
Message 4 of 55 (508 Views)
Survivor
2452 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 1, 2012

The most annoying thing people do in Uncharted is put the revenge booster on or post pointless threads like these.

Past Uncharted 3 top competitive player, founder of the team MVP and along with some other teams has went to the finals or semi finals in 5 different tournaments (being the most unlucky player ever we didnt win any of those but we were prominent as one of the best clans in the FN days of U3).

Nowadays I played U4 for around 3 months in the top competitive scene for team GET+ / GETPOISON (with 5 of its original members from U2 and U3) and had a overall record of 300+ wins and 30 losses on UMG before pretty much retiring as lack of competitive support and a worthwhile game killed the scene.
Message 5 of 55 (506 Views)
Sackboy
531 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 1, 2012

How exactly is it pointless? I'm just wondering what everyone thinks.

EDIT: And so what if you think its pointless? Obviously I'm new here. A little sympathy....

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Kal 7 Expert, Master of Sarcasm, Maker of TheGamerFromSpace Community Project
Message 6 of 55 (488 Views)
Survivor
2179 posts

Aug 1, 2012

astroman98765 wrote:

How exactly is it pointless? I'm just wondering what everyone thinks.

The topic is not pointless. Its one of the best topics on these forums. Its pointless because like I said, there is already a thread with this topic.

Message 7 of 55 (475 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2125 posts

Aug 1, 2012

Speak a language that isnt the Queen's English.

Message 8 of 55 (474 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2452 posts

Aug 1, 2012
There already is a thread like this...
Or you could have put another topic like "In your opinion, what is the most annoying thing people do in U3?, IMO its when people strafe with FF and G-MAL" Smiley Wink
Past Uncharted 3 top competitive player, founder of the team MVP and along with some other teams has went to the finals or semi finals in 5 different tournaments (being the most unlucky player ever we didnt win any of those but we were prominent as one of the best clans in the FN days of U3).

Nowadays I played U4 for around 3 months in the top competitive scene for team GET+ / GETPOISON (with 5 of its original members from U2 and U3) and had a overall record of 300+ wins and 30 losses on UMG before pretty much retiring as lack of competitive support and a worthwhile game killed the scene.
Message 9 of 55 (470 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
394 posts

Aug 1, 2012
Strafing takes skill because you need to move the reticle while moving so i dont find this annoying even with fleet foot because its a pile of **bleep** now so you need good strafing skills, what i do is revenge, blindfiring scrubs (people who camp to only blindfire steel fist), m9 rof, lag and how could i forget the good ol' troll who drops a grenade at the start of a match and kills half the team.
 photo psd_signature_mass_effect_by_urrrrrrrrr-d4rckz9_zps4cdccc04.png
Message 10 of 55 (469 Views)
0 Likes