Nov 30 2012
By: S1NGUL4R__ Splicer 53 posts

More people are using revenge?

13 replies 277 views Edited Nov 30, 2012
I notice that people are using revenge more. Medium level people and even high level people are using it more. Am I the only one recognising this?
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 14 (277 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1036 posts

Re: More people are using revenge?

Nov 30, 2012

Yeah, it's true. I saw some guy with Cloaked Gold and Revenge Gold. *sigh*

It's like the increase of RoF M9 after G-Mal was nerfed. Seriously, just take Revenge out of the darn game.

I do gameplay/commentary, help me out and subscribe! Click my siggy to get to my channel!
Photobucket

Photobucket

I don't really play Uncharted 3 much anymore... :smileysad:
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 14 (264 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13011 posts

Nov 30, 2012

There's no drawback anymore, since it's team safed by default.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/Ping-filter-toggle-SUPPORT-for-less-lag/m-p/40782623
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 14 (259 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2201 posts

Nov 30, 2012

tapantaola wrote:

True, the risk of getting kicked was a huge disadvantage. And they took that away. And it's even worse because they don't kill them mates but they only knock them down. So instead of dying they are defenseless for a few seconds, giving the enemy team a free kill.

Signature02.png

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 14 (251 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13011 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 30, 2012

Hielke6991 wrote:

tapantaola wrote:

True, the risk of getting kicked was a huge disadvantage. And they took that away. And it's even worse because they don't kill them mates but they only knock them down. So instead of dying they are defenseless for a few seconds, giving the enemy team a free kill.

At least I can use Team Safe to avoid that.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/Ping-filter-toggle-SUPPORT-for-less-lag/m-p/40782623
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 14 (244 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5391 posts

Nov 30, 2012

It's odd, but I would rather have revenge kill me. So I can have the option of kicking the guy...

I shouldn't have to use team safe to protect myself from grenades dropped by my dead teammates. It just made TO even worse now, instead of some dumby's revenge grenade killing half the people in the hill, it only kills you in the hill while their teammates are still there capping the thing.

I used to use enemies with revenge to my advantage, killing them before their teammates, so that their nades can finish the job for my kill or just get rid of the guy.

I honestly do not see any appeal to revenge other than to be a D*** especially since there are way better boosters to use across all modes...

Don't you even! You think you die, and that's that?! Huh?! You think you die an' everything'll be sugar and rainbows?!
 photo LAG.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 14 (200 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2179 posts

Nov 30, 2012

If you find me using it, its only because I haven't quite leveled it up to Gold yet :smileysad:

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 14 (187 Views)
Naughty Paw
5078 posts

Nov 30, 2012

I wouldn't say that most people use revenge but I think it's a good booster in Classic mode. 

id.png

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 14 (183 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5391 posts

Nov 30, 2012

It's a booster that ruins classic mode...

Don't you even! You think you die, and that's that?! Huh?! You think you die an' everything'll be sugar and rainbows?!
 photo LAG.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 14 (167 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
208 posts

Nov 30, 2012

There are more people using it after the buff but so what there are so many more powerful boosters out there that there getting less kills 8 out of 10 im alive after a revenge grenade and it would be 9 out of 10 if not for lag.

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 14 (143 Views)
0 Likes