Fender Bender
2290 posts

Re: Microtransaction Co-op DLC

Aug 25, 2012

I fully support this! If giving us what we so rightly deserve as co-op fans won't work - I'll be willing to fill their pockets for 'em for it.

Message 11 of 21 (216 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
116 posts

Aug 25, 2012

If they won't give us better customization or more colors, the least they can do is let us play co-op as villains. Seriously, it can't be too hard to let the team vote for heroes or villians before voting for the map and the difficulty. Or add a toggle to be hero or villain like the one for FFA and have mixed teams, like 1 hero and 2 villains or 2 heros and one villain. Hell, why not ahve a full party of villains? I'm tired of playing as good guys. C'mon ND, this change could keep co-op entertaining for many of us for months. And besides, there really is no villain, it depends from what perspective you chose to see it. For example, Drake is called a hero, but he could also be a villain because of his reckless violent killing sprees in every game, and by the end of the game he has a body count of over 1,000. And Talbot is called a villain and he didn't kill a person in the whole game and was only seen fighting like 2 times. So ND, make an exception of some sort. Or just add a villain co-op, we just want co-op to get a make-over... Wait, that sounded girly. We want co-op to get an upgrade. I'm a big co-op fan and honestly I don't want to get tired of it before The Last of Us or Uncharted 4.   

Uncharted 3 Co-op Certification Center: Uncharted.VarHyid.com
Message 12 of 21 (204 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3078 posts

Aug 25, 2012

At this point in the title, yes.  Do anything, something? 

Cash for suvivial may be the ONLY way it get done.  Shame, shame NDI! 

Message 13 of 21 (182 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
260 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 25, 2012

If we have to pay for modes to be seperated, I'm sorry but I can't support that. I get that some work is involved in seperating the modes, making some new code and such but this is something that really should have been included in the base game and arena would have been more DLC friendly. It'd be something new and interesting to buy. 

You shouldn't have to pay for the old back, if you're going to include something new like arena you should keep the old around as a fail safe, at the very least custom games. It makes no sense to charge for this, yes I am going to ignore them selling base weapons at this point because I like to think they have some sense and I kinda get why they'd sell base weapons.

However, ust because they have started selling things like base weapons doesn't mean we should start saying we'll pay for the important stuff we want updated that is basically a patch job and not DLC.

Co-Op has little to no support, even in basic patching bar one or two glitches. Microtransaction for the hats and such, I get, but this these modes are already in the game. All they have to do, in theory, is write a new code to seperate them and add them to the custom games list/rotation.

People being bored of arena and just wanting to dive in and play straight up survival for 10 rounds, or gold rush or siege, is something they really should have foreseen, we shouldn't have to pay for that lack of foresight.  

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 14 of 21 (176 Views)
Highlighted
Hekseville Citizen
365 posts

Aug 25, 2012

Two thumbs up!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Naughty Dog,
__I have sat idly by for too long. You will NOT stand in the way of destiny! I will be in Co-Op Arena!
_____________________________________________Lots of love,
_________________________________________________Lazarevic
Message 15 of 21 (170 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4570 posts

Oct 11, 2012
Another great co-op idea, I would pay for some dlc, but it souks be great if it was free instead Smiley Tongue

SLB.png

Hi-5.png

Message 16 of 21 (140 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3721 posts

Nov 25, 2012
Cha-Ching Naughty Dog

CHA-CHING!!
Message 17 of 21 (123 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Nov 25, 2012
Are they listening yet? ND we have money!
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 18 of 21 (109 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2633 posts

Nov 25, 2012

I offered them money to bring back PING and that happened, so this has to work!

yeehaw i'm a cowboy now
Message 19 of 21 (105 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
208 posts

Nov 25, 2012

Mega8BitPanda wrote:

If we have to pay for modes to be seperated, I'm sorry but I can't support that. I get that some work is involved in seperating the modes, making some new code and such but this is something that really should have been included in the base game and arena would have been more DLC friendly. It'd be something new and interesting to buy. 

You shouldn't have to pay for the old back, if you're going to include something new like arena you should keep the old around as a fail safe, at the very least custom games. It makes no sense to charge for this, yes I am going to ignore them selling base weapons at this point because I like to think they have some sense and I kinda get why they'd sell base weapons.

However, ust because they have started selling things like base weapons doesn't mean we should start saying we'll pay for the important stuff we want updated that is basically a patch job and not DLC.

Co-Op has little to no support, even in basic patching bar one or two glitches. Microtransaction for the hats and such, I get, but this these modes are already in the game. All they have to do, in theory, is write a new code to seperate them and add them to the custom games list/rotation.

People being bored of arena and just wanting to dive in and play straight up survival for 10 rounds, or gold rush or siege, is something they really should have foreseen, we shouldn't have to pay for that lack of foresight.  

^This we shouldn't support a developer that doesn't support us thats what your doing by giving more money the truth is ND doesn't care about its co-op fans thats why we get nothing if your a co-op fan expect U4 to be the same at this rate.

Message 20 of 21 (101 Views)
0 Likes