Reply
First Son
Registered: 08/16/2012
Offline
4 posts
 

Re: No mesh Maps for custom games

Aug 16, 2012
It's just that they never keep up they promises. next time i wont hve so much faith in them anymore, i was never complaining...but todays patch siriously **bleep** me off.. guys, ND how'd u feel if one of you're family member always promised you something but then again, they didnt keep their promise.... you would've feel bad.. now im juast trying to make it clear... ND, if the next patch 1,15 or whatever. wont be better then patch 1,13-14, im really not paying anymore of any DLC'S, i would even pay 10 dolllars for 2 pairs of tops .... but noo,. i really hope, you understand one day that u can please fans. but ND you are just to lazy. even with the female characters.. where is Marissa and Rika? oh i know, you're to lazt to add them though it is so easy cause u have theirs models.... but no.. you just want to rush trough everything like u did with the original U3, im really mad.. and im sure im nt the only one, try to please fans. and you will earn allot more good comments... so start with this map for the beginning, ad it to custom game. i dont think u want to see the map u have to wait 30 min before it finds someone to play with. thank you/
Message 11 of 34 (264 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 08/16/2012
Offline
4 posts
 

Re: No mesh Maps for custom games

Aug 16, 2012
it;s they they push the releases of everything but still, not good enough, so i just prefer having this map now. than waiting 2 weeks for the map to be available
Message 12 of 34 (261 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 08/06/2010
Offline
864 posts
 

Re: No mesh Maps for custom games

Aug 16, 2012

BrianMaslanyRE7 wrote:

NAUGHTY DOG PLEASE.. YOU'RE SCREWING UP EVERYTHING. FIRST U SAID THE PATCH 1,13 WAS SUPOUSED TO BE EPIC. WEL IT WAS IN 40% PERCENT..... U SAID BIGGER CUSTOMIZATION... U DIDNT EVEN GIVE US TOPS AND BOTTOMS TO CHARACTERS... NOW WITH THIS PATCH, THE MAP IS NOT EVEN AVAILABLE FOR THE CUSTOM GAME. PLEASE GUYS............. PUT IT IN CUSTOM GAMES....  I LIKE TO PLAY IT WITH MY FRIENDS AGAINST EACHOTHER.. BUT YOU;RE SIRIOUSLY SCREWING UP! SO ADD THIS MAP TO CUSTOM GAME... NOW....... IM NOT THE ONLY ONE **bleep** HER. MY FRIENDS ARE SO TO..


Yes, caps locks will make it more likely for people to listen to you.

 

 

Actually, my eyes glaze over the block of cap text making it less likely for me to read it. I'm sure this is the same for others.

Message 13 of 34 (255 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 03/16/2010
Offline
2031 posts
 

Re: No mesh Maps for custom games

Aug 16, 2012

magic_is_might92 wrote:

BrianMaslanyRE7 wrote:

NAUGHTY DOG PLEASE.. YOU'RE SCREWING UP EVERYTHING. FIRST U SAID THE PATCH 1,13 WAS SUPOUSED TO BE EPIC. WEL IT WAS IN 40% PERCENT..... U SAID BIGGER CUSTOMIZATION... U DIDNT EVEN GIVE US TOPS AND BOTTOMS TO CHARACTERS... NOW WITH THIS PATCH, THE MAP IS NOT EVEN AVAILABLE FOR THE CUSTOM GAME. PLEASE GUYS............. PUT IT IN CUSTOM GAMES....  I LIKE TO PLAY IT WITH MY FRIENDS AGAINST EACHOTHER.. BUT YOU;RE SIRIOUSLY SCREWING UP! SO ADD THIS MAP TO CUSTOM GAME... NOW....... IM NOT THE ONLY ONE **bleep** HER. MY FRIENDS ARE SO TO..


Yes, caps locks will make it more likely for people to listen to you.

 

 

Actually, my eyes glaze over the block of cap text making it less likely for me to read it. I'm sure this is the same for others.


When I read stuff like this, I always imagine as if they're screaming it.

Message 14 of 34 (248 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 08/16/2012
Offline
4 posts
 

Re: No mesh Maps for custom games

Aug 16, 2012
you're all overreacting. i just wrote it with caps lock so that ND finally could open their eyes. and everyone is going out of the main topic. that makes me crazy
Message 15 of 34 (246 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 09/17/2011
Offline
102 posts
 

Re: No mesh Maps for custom games

Aug 16, 2012

I Heart mesh maps

 

Best part of update THNX Naughty Dog!

Message 16 of 34 (231 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 07/09/2011
Offline
343 posts
 

Re: No mesh Maps for custom games

Aug 16, 2012
Add Mesh to COOP!!!"! PLEASS
Message 17 of 34 (228 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 03/16/2010
Offline
2031 posts
 

Re: No mesh Maps for custom games

Aug 16, 2012

BrianMaslanyRE7 wrote:
you're all overreacting. i just wrote it with caps lock so that ND finally could open their eyes. and everyone is going out of the main topic. that makes me crazy

Yes, because it's much more meaningful when it's in caps.  It certainly wouldn't mean anything with proper punctuation.  

Message 18 of 34 (213 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 05/16/2011
Offline
2178 posts
 

Re: No mesh Maps for custom games

Aug 16, 2012
You have my support. Half the time I played these maps I just wanted to explore. I went right to the top of the map and it was pretty epic. Nice size map too.

Message 19 of 34 (200 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 11/11/2011
Offline
4570 posts
 

Re: No mesh Maps for custom games

Nov 11, 2012

jjjkur wrote:
You have my support. Half the time I played these maps I just wanted to explore. I went right to the top of the map and it was pretty epic. Nice size map too.

Thanks jjj Smiley Very Happy

SLB.png


Hi-5.png

Message 20 of 34 (165 Views)
Reply
0 Likes