Aug 15 2012
By: shadowlibraboy Treasure Hunter 4568 posts
Accepted Solution

Mesh Maps in custom games [EvangM Replied!]

[ Edited ]
33 replies 992 views Edited Nov 11, 2012

I just looked through custom game maps, and we dont get any block mesh maps to play with :smileysad:

I was hoping that we would have them for customs, but I guess not

Naughty Dog, can you please add Block Mesh Maps into the custom game map list? I Am sure many players would be glad to have it :smileyhappy:

SLB.png

Hi-5.png

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 34 (992 Views)
Sackboy
402 posts

Re: No mesh Maps for custom games

Aug 15, 2012
They'll probably add them once they add new maps. The old ones will be added to Custom Game.
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 34 (986 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
174 posts

Aug 15, 2012

Well,that sucks!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 34 (986 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
775 posts

Aug 15, 2012

Orochidude wrote:
They'll probably add them once they add new maps. The old ones will be added to Custom Game.

Generally, this is correct. We don't want to move the blockmesh maps into CG until they've gone through a full rotation in the Lab playlist. We'll have more info on blockmesh maps in the near future.

-EvangM

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 34 (969 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4568 posts

Aug 15, 2012
Thank you :smileyhappy: and I agree, it's better like this so that you can't run through the maps in a custom with power hunter to find all the weapons :smileyhappy:

awesome job guys with the patch!

SLB.png

Hi-5.png

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 34 (947 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2471 posts

Aug 16, 2012

Please add these to the regular rotation game play. I love em. 

ND reads their tweets.
Tweet to them the need for an All competitive playlist. Maybe they'll listen.
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 34 (828 Views)
First Son
4 posts

Aug 16, 2012

NAUGHTY DOG PLEASE.. YOU'RE SCREWING UP EVERYTHING. FIRST U SAID THE PATCH 1,13 WAS SUPOUSED TO BE EPIC. WEL IT WAS IN 40% PERCENT..... U SAID BIGGER CUSTOMIZATION... U DIDNT EVEN GIVE US TOPS AND BOTTOMS TO CHARACTERS... NOW WITH THIS PATCH, THE MAP IS NOT EVEN AVAILABLE FOR THE CUSTOM GAME. PLEASE GUYS............. PUT IT IN CUSTOM GAMES....  I LIKE TO PLAY IT WITH MY FRIENDS AGAINST EACHOTHER.. BUT YOU;RE SIRIOUSLY SCREWING UP! SO ADD THIS MAP TO CUSTOM GAME... NOW....... IM NOT THE ONLY ONE **bleep** HER. MY FRIENDS ARE SO TO..

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 34 (732 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
10662 posts

Aug 16, 2012

BrianMaslanyRE7 wrote:

NAUGHTY DOG PLEASE.. YOU'RE SCREWING UP EVERYTHING. FIRST U SAID THE PATCH 1,13 WAS SUPOUSED TO BE EPIC. WEL IT WAS IN 40% PERCENT..... U SAID BIGGER CUSTOMIZATION... U DIDNT EVEN GIVE US TOPS AND BOTTOMS TO CHARACTERS... NOW WITH THIS PATCH, THE MAP IS NOT EVEN AVAILABLE FOR THE CUSTOM GAME. PLEASE GUYS............. PUT IT IN CUSTOM GAMES....  I LIKE TO PLAY IT WITH MY FRIENDS AGAINST EACHOTHER.. BUT YOU;RE SIRIOUSLY SCREWING UP! SO ADD THIS MAP TO CUSTOM GAME... NOW....... IM NOT THE ONLY ONE **bleep** HER. MY FRIENDS ARE SO TO..

Your caps lock is seriously screwing up :smileyindifferent:

Please add mesh maps to the default maps, Me Gusta 

New PSN ID for PS4: Redd-Axel

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 34 (725 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2031 posts

Aug 16, 2012

BrianMaslanyRE7 wrote:

Although I agree with you, be a little more quiet.  You'll wake the children. 

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 34 (723 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4568 posts

Aug 16, 2012
And Also BrianMaslanyRE7, EvangM confirmed that we will get the Block Mesh Maps once they've done a full rotation in the playlist :smileyhappy:

So don't worry, you will get it soon :smileyvery-happy:

SLB.png

Hi-5.png

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 34 (710 Views)
0 Likes