Nov 22 2012
By: The_Blablob Wastelander 598 posts

Mesh Maps Solution?

[ Edited ]
4 replies 273 views Edited Nov 22, 2012

Should Naughty Dog create a TDM playlist specifically for Mesh Maps? I know a lot of people would like to play these maps after they've been rotated out of the Lab, and ND has stated that they're currently looking for something to do with these maps.

Creating a TDM Mesh Map playlist would be the simplest and fasted solution in my opinion. These maps are already designed for TDM, so it's just a matter of moving the maps over to the playlist. Honestly I can't expect Naughty Dog to go through all these maps and tweak them individually for Plunder, Team Objective, or Co-op (why do you think they haven't added them to Custom Games?)

Last time I looked at the activities calendar, I believe I saw some Labs that would re-host previous Mesh Maps. If we put these maps into a playlist, Naughty Dog can replace those potential Labs with other ideas. 

What do you think?

I am the one who knocks.
Message 1 of 5 (273 Views)
Fender Bender
2633 posts

Re: Mesh Maps Solution?

Nov 22, 2012

Like you said, adding a Lab Map playlist in both public and custom matchmaking would solve the problem of us not being able to replay our favorite mesh maps.

yeehaw i'm a cowboy now
Message 2 of 5 (262 Views)
Wastelander
598 posts

Nov 22, 2012

I-Like-Pie45 wrote:

Like you said, adding a Lab Map playlist in both public and custom matchmaking would solve the problem of us not being able to replay our favorite mesh maps.

Well, I assume adding anything to Custom Games requires a bit more work as they have to tweak these maps for modes other than Deathmatch. 

I am the one who knocks.
Message 3 of 5 (211 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13011 posts

Nov 23, 2012

They should just add them in Custom Game. That's what they had promised us, right?

No more playlists -> more player pool fragmentation -> more lag.

The_Blablob wrote:

I-Like-Pie45 wrote:

Well, I assume adding anything to Custom Games requires a bit more work as they have to tweak these maps for modes other than Deathmatch. 

It's not necessary to add them in objective modes, although that would be cool.

Just add them in Custom Game TDM. Some maps are TDM-exclusive, just like the Airstrip/London intros.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/Ping-filter-toggle-SUPPORT-for-less-lag/m-p/40782623
Message 4 of 5 (180 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
98 posts

Nov 23, 2012

Yes, please add a playlist for them in public games!! I never play customs

Message 5 of 5 (130 Views)
0 Likes