Fender Bender
4237 posts

Re: Matchmaking in Uncharted 3

Nov 29, 2012
I'm in Northern Canada, I should not be getting put in lobbies full of Mexican's, KSA or any other South American country unless the party leader is from there. Get rid of level based match-making as it doesn't even work.

UMG Support Supervisor/Uncharted 4 Head Admin.
Message 61 of 65 (254 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
13011 posts

Nov 29, 2012

HIhi2442 wrote:
I'm in Northern Canada, I should not be getting put in lobbies full of Mexican's, KSA or any other South American country unless the party leader is from there. Get rid of level based match-making as it doesn't even work.

Good point.

If I ever see a party leader from those countries, I'm out of the lobby. Just sayin'.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/Ping-filter-toggle-SUPPORT-for-less-lag/m-p/40782623
Message 62 of 65 (203 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5265 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 30, 2012

Well I just did a 180 turn-around after what happened for the past couple of days. Matchmaking on the first day of the fix was fine but suddenly the quality just dropped heavily like a stone.

Two nights ago I and some friends of mine whom used to be on this forum ran into an atrocious match where none of our bullets hit the other teams and they kept killing us. The bullets were going right through them. There is something seriously wrong when that stuff happens. I normally don't complain about lag of this caliber but in that instance it has gotten to an atrocious point.

Just get rid of the level-based matchmaking. Please. We did not ask for this. We don't want any level-based matchmaking at all.

It's not fair on the hardcore fanbase because of the lag, it's not fair on the newbies because some tryhards create alt-accounts and steamroll them pretending to be a noob.

It was a bad idea for UC2 and it's still a bad idea in UC3.

Message 63 of 65 (169 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

Nov 30, 2012

Ah, so is this to explain the oddest game i played on Wednesday?

I was playing Syria and it was as if I was invisible. I could kill the opposing team but they could not see me at all. They would walk past me as if I wasn't there.

They would even re-spawn in front of me. I wouldn't complain normally about this Smiley Wink but it was a strange game.

Message 64 of 65 (143 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Last Guardian
10262 posts

Nov 30, 2012
Dead body glitch, suf. The other forumers will explain, since I only dole out short bursts of information.
Hardcore Mode and Raffica enthusiast; former CEO of Obey Manufacturing, Los Santos, SA; Second Wave Agent specializing in medical training and CERA-JTF EMT
Message 65 of 65 (137 Views)
0 Likes